Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. (12939 Views)

A Tale Of Abraka, Delta State; The Derelict University Town / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Bayelsa The Pride Of The Nation (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by arresa: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by arresa: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
GOVERNOR FASHOLA COMMISSIONS MATERNAL & CHILDCARE HEALTH CENTER IN AMUWO ODOFIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT · URGED RESIDENTS TO TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by AbdH: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
arresa:

It's really sad and disgraceful what people do on this forum. There are similar threads right there in the politics section.

This flagrant bias and open discrimination is a very new low. Sometimes I wonder why Nigerians are so mean disrespectful and disparaging to other Nigerians as if they they themselves are not Nigerians or what happens in other parts of Nigeria means nothing.

I opened a thread asking why it was moved to travel even though it has nothing to do with travel and the thread was quickly deleted. But the Enugu thread with similar content is still there on the front page in the politics section...

Very sad I must say...

You are right. I know and understand such threads could cause tribal comments which the admin is probably trying to avoid.

My grouse is the injustice glaringly meted out on this topic. It is a beautiful topic that deserves to be in the right section.

Seun, yes it is me again, please return this topic to the politics section. It doesn't have to make the front page but it does have to be in the same section with 'Enugu the pride of the east' and others like it that have less descriptive exhibition of the states they describe.

Remember that the Enugu thread was brought here before you took it back to the politics section. Do same with this, I beseech you, thanks.

Nobody is a worthy leader if he is not just.
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by Howmanage: 5:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Breathtaking development. Proud to be a 5th generation Lagosian cool
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by Howmanage: 5:24am On Sep 12, 2014
django1:

Dude what exactly is your grouse with these pictures?
they are too beautiful and too positive
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
edogirl2: This is why I disagree with those who say APC governors are the same as the lot from PDP. They are not!

APC Governors in the SW have this 'roll - up - your - sleeve - and - let's - get - working' attitude that you just don't see in many PDP Governors.

From Fayemi, to Aregbesola, Ibikunle to Fashola, and Ajumobi. Yes, there is always room for improvement, but there is something good about SW APC that we must fight tooth and nail to preserve and improve.

And I think it all boils down to the fact that the current political consciousness in the SW puts the region's electorates far ahead of their counterparts in other region.

In the SW, if you don't perform, you are out! Simple.

pls can you go to other APC states in SW and feed us their " Performing " Pictures just as u guys are doing for Lagos here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Wow! Governor Fashola has definitely made some giant strides in infrastructural development.

For those asking for the Lekki International Airport; LASG will pick it's preferred bidder by the last quarter of this year. Therefore, construction could begin this year, or next year.
The 1st phase of the project will be completed by 2018. Already, 3500 hectares of land have been allocated to the airport- which is bigger than the 2200 hectare London Heathrow airport!
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by grafikii: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2014
Seun move this thread to the front page and politics section like the anambra and enugu thread
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by grafikii: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2014
Seun your hypocrisy sticks
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by grafikii: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2014
grafikii: Seun move this thread to the front page and politics section like the anambra and enugu thread
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by grafikii: 8:54am On Sep 26, 2014
Seun is this also company policy?
Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by winningwinner(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
arresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/468025_2_jpg156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c34f2975b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468024_1_jpgf3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/

attachments/468026_3_jpg799bad5a3b514f096e69bbc4a7896cd9[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468028_5_jpg032b2cc936860b03048302d991c3498f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468030_7_jpgfe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a0294418e5660

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468032_9_jpg30e62fddc14c05988b44e7c02788e187

www.nairaland.com/attachments/468031_8_jpg8cda81fc7ad906927144235dda5fdf15

Are you kidding me? So Diezani ruled you as Petroleum Minister for 16 years? That was great!
In the achievement plans you gave, I saw pictures of private buildings, filling stations, federal roads, railways, m/m airport, and private hotel buildings. Anyway, all these were achieved under Jonathan's administration. In Lagos today, there is an APC governor under Buhari administration. How many of these buildings are built or are in-going in Lagos today?
We all know that you came from Niger Republic trying to spoil Nigeria by claiming to be a Lagosian. It's time you go visit your country, they need you there!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks 5th Best African City To Live, Work In – Brand Finance City Index / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… / All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.