Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Diff Btw Letter Of Identification Frm Local Govt And State Of Origin Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diff Btw Letter Of Identification Frm Local Govt And State Of Origin Certificate (2709 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Ibibio Museum And State Park A Nigerian Contemporary Museum (Photo) / Passport Question: Local Govt Letter Of Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diff Btw Letter Of Identification Frm Local Govt And State Of Origin Certificate by aynnn: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Hi, I have my passport interview soon, and I was wondering if there was a diff btw the state of origin certificate from the local govt and the letter of identification from local govt. I'll really appreciate your quick responses. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Preparing For GRE (graduate Record Examinations) Lets Meet Here. / Inside Makoko: Nigeria's Biggest Slum (Video) / Brt Lite Go Live In Lagos By Lamata.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.