Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? (1717 Views)

I Trust Him So Much, Now This. / Can I Really Trust Him / Content Of A Girl And A Guy's Phone Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by LaurelP(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Whenever my girl visits me, the first thing she does after welcoming her is to take my phone and start checking for any clues. She has neva seen anything concrete before yet she just doesn't give up dis character.
I always have to do some underground checks whenever she's coming around if not, we won't enjoy her visit dat day!
Most of my friends say their girlfriends do so too. One even told me dat her girl would search the whole house, his wardrobe, documents and everywhere. If she finds sth she doesn't like, she would argue with him all thru the day and accuse him of cheating.

Now my questions are:
Is this right or wrong?
Does it really show you love someone?
Do guys do it or is it only peculiar to ladies?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2014
I do it too. I don't really know why but when she gets my phone the first thing she goes to is my Gallery then my text... But if you have nothing to hide, you won't have a problem with that...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Its the opposite for me. I don't do it at all, not because of trust but because I want to live long
Why should I even touch his phone? Even spirit filled pastors cheat talk less of a mere church goer. I've accepted that guys surnames are cheats so they can't do without it.
I'll just give myself HBP and its a waste of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by jotey(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2014
kreezzy: Its the opposite for me. I don't do it at all, not because of trust but because I want to live long
Why should I even touch his phone? Even spirit filled pastors cheat talk less of a mere church goer. I've accepted that guys surnames are cheats so they can't do without it.
I like u
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by GANDALF1(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2014
If I dont trust you, I have no business dating you and I also expect the same mentality from my babe. Like a wise guy once told me, when you make up your mind to search for clues, you will definitely find one very fast; either due to a honest mistake, or the real thing.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by oliverdon: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2014
That is purely rubbish,dat is not love,such girls are prone to double dating to divat ur attention not to suspent them non of u is a virgin,let her no is prenteding an avarage african is a polygamous checking ur fone or wardrobe can not stop u if u wan arrange another babe
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=13pt]if your girl does that to you, then 3 things are involved: (1) its either you cheated in the past (on her) or.... (2) she seriously suspects that you intend cheating on her, Or.... (3) She cheats on you. it takes a thief to catch a crook. [/size]

either ways, just play your cards well and she wont catch you in the act.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by 100Cents: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
My number one problem be say any babe i toast no dey believe say i no get girlfriend.

This phone checking ish, I was not seeing it as anything till I just discovered a lady I was quarreling with the other day started listing all my phone contacts asking me who they were to me ?

I answered by saying that i have never called any of those numbers in the past one month. She said that I do not need to call them, that they just walk into my house since they know where I reside. I laughed really hard.

I now remembered why she always visits me without any information. She dey find way to catch me red handed. She even deleted some of my contacts. Hmm. Yet always acting confident...

You wan catch pu.$$y cat ? E no easy !

WOMEN ARE MORE INSECURE THAN MEN !

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by LaurelP(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2014
impactz: I do it too. I don't really know why but when she gets my phone the first thing she goes to is my Gallery then my text... But if you have nothing to hide, you won't have a problem with that...

Nawa o
Even u wey be guy?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by 100Cents: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
himkers: [size=13pt]if your girl does that to you, then 3 things are involved: (1) its either you cheated in the past (on her) or.... (2) she seriously suspects that you intend cheating on her, Or.... (3) She cheats on you. it takes a thief to catch a crook. [/size]

either ways, just play your cards well and she wont catch you in the act.

Even a lady that hasn't been to your house.

To me, its a bad habit if actually they do it to fish on the partner.

When a lady picks my phone like that, I just pick hers to play games..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Kunleskey(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Maybe She fink your ways are not pure to her, and she did'nt trust you..a person like me will willingly give her my phone even though am hidden smtin 4rm her.if she keep on disturbing me with such thing..@op don't you have any other gels you are calling...cause u can't be calling only her....
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
kreezzy: Even spirit filled pastors cheat talk less of a mere church goer.

As much as you are right, you are wrong.
A cheating pastor doesn't symbolize the whole church is cheating or in support.

I've accepted that guys surnames are cheats so they can't do without it.

Babe unless you've dated every single guy on the planet, you have not right to say this. If you can't make an for exception for strangers, do the need for your Dad.

Perfect, we are on the same tone on this. Though one text msg can save your life if you know what I mean. wink
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Nawa o
Even u wey be guy?

Lol I know am a guy but I said I don't know why... its like a reflex action...
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't do that shits
Some things are better left unknown

I wouldn't let insecurity give me a heartache
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Tymax(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Waiting for this thread to hit FP.

Mods, you know what to do. grin

Any babe tries that with me cannot find any "incriminating" material. Like I've said before, I don't cheat. It's not in my blood.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Kunleskey(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
100Cents:

Even a lady that hasn't been to your house.

To me, its a bad habit if actually they do it to fish on the partner.

When a lady picks my phone like that, I just pick hers to play games..
lols
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
@ceasar1 I wasn't generalizing. I didn't say all guys on the planet. And even my dad isn't a saint
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by LaurelP(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
kreezzy: Its the opposite for me. I don't do it at all, not because of trust but because I want to live long

Guys surnames are cheats huh?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by LaurelP(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Kunleskey: Maybe She fink your ways are not pure to her, and she did'nt trust you..a person like me will willingly give her my phone even though am hidden smtin 4rm her.if she keep on disturbing me with such thing..@op don't you have any other gels you are calling...cause u can't be calling only her....

She doesn't have d right to think dat am cheating without any proof
She knows almost all my phonebook details and whenever she sees sth new, she jst develops high bp
Dunno why
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by rawpadgin(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
it beats my imagination how some dudes handles their girl
my girl wouldn't be bold enough to check my fone
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
kreezzy: @ceasar1 I wasn't generalizing. I didn't say all guys on the planet. And even my dad isn't a saint

Okay Ma.
Sha, “the Dad” part was an irony.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Kunleskey(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
LaurelP:

She knows almost all my phonebook details and whenever she sees sth new, she jst develops high bp
Dunno why
maybe she no trust herself
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by Kunleskey(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Dunno why
maybe she no trust herself.well some girls are like dat..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by mencade5(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2014
this thing fit enter front page ooo.

....is typing a message
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
and girls surname should be??

Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by chimerase2: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Der is no nid checking cus I dnt want to hv HBP cry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by 100Cents: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2014
rawpadgin: it beats my imagination how some dudes handles their girl

Good guy.

E be like say I go adopt this style..

No nonsense..
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by LaurelP(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2014
rawpadgin: it beats my imagination how some dudes handles their girl

Really, how do u handle her?
With Iron Hands?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by tintingz(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=14pt] Beyonce was eating her drink tryna lurk in Jay -Z phone[/size]

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtKvqqPCEAEkJLX.jpg:medium[/img]

women ehn! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by rawpadgin(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Really, how do u handle her?
With Iron Hands?
No, I don't beat girls with my hands, I prefer beating them with my d*ck

fact is they re always afraid of loosing me so they desist from anything that will make me angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by rawpadgin(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
100Cents:

Good guy.

E be like say I go adopt this style..

No nonsense..
I nor say make u turn her to a punching bag o
Re: Ladies Why Do You Check Your Guy's Phone? Can't U Trust Him? by OohMpa: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Rule no 1 of a player....

Once a bïtch comes visiting, you get rid of any evidence. Don't SECURE!!!, DELETE angry

#Sai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to discipline Your Lover When He Or She Provokes The Ugly In You? / I See Berem In My Dreams. Help! / You Really Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.