Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones (1450 Views)

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / Ali Modu-Sherrif Chilling With Gabriel Suswam After Emerging The PDP Chairman / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2014
With over 20,000 Nigerians killed, I will not keep my mouth shut on information that has been made available to me on Ihejirika and Modu Sherrif. Stay tuned I would reveal to you why these people must be prosecuted and executed for being directly responsible for terrorizing the Nigerian state and supporting the Haramites and blood suckers to spill the blood of precious innocent Nigerians!

I will be writing an epistle within the next few days. Stay tuned! The Haramites and those who sponsor terrorism must be prosecuted and subsequently executed.

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by benjichuks(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok... Waiting for the epistle
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Leetunechi: 11:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by RedArmies12: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Subscribed...
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by kadas01(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2014
*Watching*!
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2014
and mr op who do you think you are? undecided

1 Like

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Loonie on the loose, get him a leash.

1 Like

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by BlackTechnology: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2014
Drugs on action
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by jmoore(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2014
cramjones: With over 20,000 Nigerians killed, I will not keep my mouth shut on information that has been made available to me on Ihejirika and Modu Sherrif........
You met bokoharam commanders too?

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
We're waiting.
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by kettykin: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
they will rather execute an innocent man than go after the set of people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable, is it a crime to be a Nigerian, Soludo almost went to prison for bank notes contract that he was not involved in , Stella Oduah was persecuted for buying bullet proof official cars for which other Top government staff and public officers have more than 2 , Festus Odimegwu was almost lynched for saying the obvious that there has never been any credible election in Nigeria.

if you dont like some tribes men why not tow the path of Scotland , must you foolishly die as a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by 1United1: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
kettykin: they will rather execute an innocent man than go after the set of people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable, is it a crime to be a Nigerian, Soludo almost went to prison for bank notes contract that he was not involved in , Stella Oduah was persecuted for buying bullet proof official cars for which other Top government staff and public officers have more than 2 , Festus Odimegwu was almost lynched for saying the obvious that there has never been any credible election in Nigeria.

if you dont like some tribes men why not tow the path of Scotland , must you foolishly die as a Nigerian

Stale Lines...

3 Likes

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by BlackTechnology: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
kettykin: they will rather execute an innocent man than go after the set of people who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable, is it a crime to be a Nigerian, Soludo almost went to prison for bank notes contract that he was not involved in , Stella Oduah was persecuted for buying bullet proof official cars for which other Top government staff and public officers have more than 2 , Festus Odimegwu was almost lynched for saying the obvious that there has never been any credible election in Nigeria.

SSS will drill him to the point that he will confess where he kept our aviation money.
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by lakpalakpa: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Subscribing......

cool
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by phantom(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
..........waiting.....
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was here
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by 2cato: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
There too many mad people on the loose trying to make headline so as to be notice. Cramjones i will suggest u go to bourdilion and wait by the gate of chief thieves of APC so that u can be rewarded for ur rabid madness.
Cramjones on the brink.
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by HisSexcellency(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ok, but i want facts. Not the "our source who doesn't want to be named as he was not authorized to speak on the matter" type of crappy tales. Any useful names thbt would aid "our" investigation should be mentioned without fear or favour.
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by gramci: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
mental case
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by masu: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Justice is most important,
One group and 4 individuals was mentioned by mr.davies,
They are: Opposition party (Apc)
Opposition presidential flag bearer( Buhari )
Immidiate former CBN governor (Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the new emir of kano)
Ex borno governor ( sherrif )
Ex coas chief ( Ihejirika )

In my humble opinion lets take these 4 guys and one group(all Apc leaders) to hague and demand for their prosecution.
Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
nobody take u seriously anymore. nut case...ffk wannabe..

1 Like

Re: Insider Information On Ihejirika And Ali Modu Sherrif - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 14, 2015
I like this [url=cramjones]old troll[/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G! Bomb Explosion Kills 10 In Yobe / Boko Haram Video: 'thieves' Have Their Hands Cut Off. Viewer Discretion Advised / PDP Loses Niger East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.