Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) (9666 Views)

. / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / How I Was Raped By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by yankeedudu01(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
A 23-year-old woman, Monday, September 8, 2014 narrated how a soldier kidnapped her at knife point and raped her repeatedly under a tree for five hours in Oyo State.

The victim, a National Diploma student of Mass Communication at Ibarapa Polytechnic alleged that her rapist was soldier attached to Operation Burst set up by Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State to check criminality in the state.

The incident, according to Vanguard, happened in Eruwa from 10.30 pm on August 29 this year while she was returning after seeing off a friend.
The victim, pictured from the back (Photo Credit: Vanguard)

The victim, pictured from the back (Photo Credit: Vanguard)

She said: “It happened on Friday, August 29, 2014. I was coming back to my room after seeing off a friend. He accused me of being a cultist for moving about around that time, but I denied it. He then ordered me to climb his motorcycle, but I pleaded with him that he should let me go.

“He removed a knife and said that he would stab me if I refused to obey him. So scared, I climbed the Okada and he took me to the Operation Burst office in Eruwa.

“When we got there, he forcefully led me to a dark area under a tree and ordered me to remove my dress to enable him see if I had tattoos on my body.

“I told him I did not have tattoos and that he should let me go. He then removed the knife again and said that he would slaughter me like a ram if I failed to ‘cooperate’ and that I would be buried like many other girls who had failed to cooperate in the past, and nobody would trace my death to him.

“Sensing danger, I removed my clothes. He ordered me to lie down under the tree and had sex with me several times while I was crying.

“He raped me till 3.30 am and I complained of catching cold. He entered into the office and brought out a bottle of beer. He gave it to me to hold for him.

“Later he said he was going to bring a blanket for me to cover my body. I waited for about 30 minutes, but when he did not return, I dressed up and ran away.”

The victim’s counsel, Mr. Adeosun, confirmed her story, saying: “In the morning of Saturday, August 30, 2014, the victim called her parents on the telephone and told them what happened. It was the parents that came to brief our office. We thereafter advised that the victim should report to the Police Station at Eruwa, which she did.”

When the matter was reported to the security outfit, the girl identified the rapist among other security operatives paraded before her.

To worsen her ordeal, the Eruwa General Hospital where she went for test did not help matter.

According to her, on arrival in the hospital, the doctor she met told her to buy hand gloves which she did.

She said: “The doctor told me to lie down and use his phone torchlight to examine my private part and wrote a report that although there was no trace of semen, the private part had been tampered with.”

It was gathered that the doctor claimed he could not carry out test on the inner part of the vagina because the hospital did not have the facilities to carry out such test.

The victim’s lawyer said a soldier called him at 8.25 pm on Sunday informing him that the Army had commenced court martial trial on the indicted soldier, but that the student must appear to testify.

Responding, Special Adviser to the Governor on Media, Dr. Festus Adedayo, quoted the security outfit as saying it had recommended the suspect for disciplinary measure for abandoning his duty post.

In a statement issued by the outfit’s Second in Command, CSP Elijah Bawa, “immediately the outfit was informed of the allegation of rape against the said soldier, he dispatched an investigation team to Eruwa.

“The team met with the Divisional Police Officer for the Eruwa Division, DSP Kayode Adigun who disclosed that the 23-year old Mass Communication student of the school lodged a complaint with the command that she had been raped by the soldier who was also an operative of the anti-crime outfit.

“The outfit’s Second in Command and the DPO took the complainant to the Eruwa General Hospital for medical examination, the result of which they said proved negative.

“The soldier will, however, be charged for abandoning his duty post in the night without permission against standing instructions in the Operation Burst’s code of conduct,” he said.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/soldier-raped-5-hours-tree-ibadan-student-23-photo/?utm_content=buffer22f9b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by yankeedudu01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai sad
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Animals roaming the streets in disguise of "MEN" angry

SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by whatsmyname(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is so unforunate. Investigations should similarly be conducted by the police and not just the Army command. The offence for which the soldier is being court martialled is "abandoning duty post" and not rape, as they do not have jurisdiction to try a criminal offence; it is the court that has that power. So, let her lawyer with the help of the police do the needful so that the soldier can be rewarded in the court of law for his hard early morning labour and dedication to his duty. As part of his reward, he should also be deployed to chibok.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Chai sad

You know i cannot ràpe u?? We would do it based mutual agreement

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by yankeedudu01(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
whatsmyname: This is so unforunate. Investigations should similarly be conducted by the police and not just the Army command. The offence for which the soldier is being court martialled is "abandoning duty post" and not rape, as they do not have jurisdiction to try a criminal offence; it is the court that has that power. So, let her lawyer with the help of the police do the needful so that the soldier can be rewarded in the court of law for his hard early morning labour and dedication to his duty. As part of his reward, he should also be deployed to chibok.
I agree

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by 3coins(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
zombie
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Mprex(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oh my jeeezzz!shocked shocked
Poor girlembarassed
imagine been taken forcefully againt your will for 5 complete hours sad
wohdahfuq is wrong with some guys
God pls help the poor lady to heal quickly, physically, emotionally, psychologically and what have you.

6 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Dreyl(m): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pathetic!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
tellwisdom:

You know i cannot ràpe u?? We would do it based mutual agreement

Your not serious !! cry

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Camellia(f): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
sick sick sick........
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Five hours? Dude must be a stud of epic proportions.

Still don't buy into this chiq's story though, alarm wasn't raised and she still held tha dude's beer for 30mins before common sense returned to her? Someone's not telling the whole story here.
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
And dat man will be thinking he would live long abi?

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Blackfire(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Camellia: sick sick sick........
give a madman an army uniform,what u will get is sorrow,tears and blood
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Molest again

They will surly get what they deserve soon. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by lirusehn(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014

The Army wud now say it's the work of the Devil. May God kill him for me . undecided

The Lady tho undecided

The way u dress says a whole lot about yu sometimes. undecided
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Camellia(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Blackfire:
give a madman an army uniform,what u will get is sorrow,tears and blood
..fela...bt he was ryt tho... what happened den..it z a pity it still goes on now...
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abeg make una hold una piece! where the girl self come rape me revenge
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by bigfizh(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
He went inside to bring a bottle of beer and u were still under d tree waiting for him to come back and give u money abi, instead of screaming for help u even told him u are feeling cold, he had to go to his office a 2nd time for wat ever reason and u waited for 30 mins before escaping, this girl self wetin u want make we believe? Say e rape u or he slept with u for hours and told u he was going to his office to bring money and give to u and then he disappeared? Anyways. Kpele, 5 hours no be small thing

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by jotey(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by tellwisdom: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
banega: Your not serious !! cry

Why u dey cry when i never put something inside? ?. sad
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Thank God that the authorities swung into action and conducted an Identification Parade, without which it would have been reduced to unfounded allegation. After being Court-martialled, the State should commence an action for rape against the Military personnel without unreasonable delay. The mere fact that he would be dismissed from the service(I hope so) should not be seen as just for his crimes. Rapists anywhere and everywhere are animals that have no place in civilisation.

BTW, how does one enjoy copulat1on without consent? I thought consent and reciprocacy are the necessary ingredients to an easy passage to cloud nine?

2 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by folawiyoma(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
10.30pm for a girl. Her frd is a male or female? Seeing her frd off . You see your frd off far from your house or where people don't see you? Why can't she shout that people to help her beg the officer to leave her? Maybe people have gone to sleep? Why is she not asleep at @ that time? Despite the fact that I feel sorry for her and her parent, I think the girl is a bad girl. No girl that is trained well will be walking alone at that time of the day or maybe she's going to club. And for that officer,he should have approach her softly maybe she will just allow him gentlewomanly and there will be nothing to say. Anyway he bleeped up and wanted to cheat and take advantage of her. God punish him

2 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by dania30(f): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
This is sad embarassed cry
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by bankyblue(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
i pity this lady. The silly soldier is mad dog, he must be stoned to death. Chai, people wicked o.

1 Like

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by priscaoge(f): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
What a world! Very soon d case will be swept under d carpet...Konji na bas•tardundecided. He should have bleeped a goat n let d innocent girl be.undecidedundecided
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Harbosede02: And dat man will be thinking he would live long abi?
dont ask me ask God.
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by priscaoge(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
bankyblue: .
But it's not on FP now Warrisdisgringrin?
Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by texanomaly(f): 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why is this in romance. It's hardly a romantic topic?

2 Likes

Re: How Soldier Raped Me For 5 Hours Under A Tree – Ibadan Student, 23 (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Who doesn't know that those soldiers are PERVS!!!?
Since the creation of N.A...

But why should a young girl be seeing people off anyhow in the night? 10:30pm for that matter...
This story has k-leg, worse k-leg than mine gaan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.