Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn (28019 Views)

Free 1GB From Mtn / Free 1gb From Mtn, Is This Real? / Mtn Free 1gb Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by MrDoGood(m): 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
bonaventure73: wetin concern mtn and ur papa for village?
CAll their customer care confirm.

op i raise leg 4u o......
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by IamChuks(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin
Spotless180: i quickly change my torchlight phone sim to my android sharp sharp
Spotless180: mtn sha. stingy network.

After that? what then happened?
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sike: How can I know if I'm eligible for this data ish self?
Send 'verify eligibility' to 419

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by litetias(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I don't take those guys seriously. They're really a confused bunch.

Sometimes they really have no idea what they talk about. They just contradict each other.
You're so right. I really think there is a communication gap between these GSM companies and their Customer Care
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by moluwafemi: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
akwunmi: guy na lie u lye,i dont do 260mb 4 1k,jst say pple wey de use dare data bundle,na d 2k5 own i de use since,wich na 4.5gb data cap...wich i c as d bst nw.evn if d moni do smal,e stil wort am 2me o.so go do ur resch wel
wat is 2k5
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by gbagaundetect11: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Damn! I think i need reinforcement
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Alfred234(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
OP I think u are wrong because I Neva subscribe to the 250mb for 1k plan rather I always use d 2.5k night plan which gives me 4.5gig and even when I subscribed to my usual night plan at d beginning of this month I was given 6gig instead of d usual 4.5gig and yet dey still gave me d free 1gb am just flexing my data cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Jay14(m): 12:29am On Sep 11, 2014
Have been browsing since yesterday night for free and there's no test from MTN of any free MB. Is there anyway I can check maybe I really have free MB.*559*4# =zero all areas.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Davidbanky(m): 3:47am On Sep 11, 2014
ajibolabd: am cönfused. Is everybody mad?

Nope ... Just u

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Defaramade(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

The poster must be Linus Liar Muhammed.. cheesy
No be me talk am o, lolz
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Fashrobbin(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2014
this free mb is not for 260mb subscribers.I think it is for some special customer who had been using mtn in the recent past (2001)...lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by skotch(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thank you!!!.....that 2k5 is the best.... anytime small change enter my ,i dey top am,right now I get like 8gb wey I never touch plus the free 1gb...

Please tell me everything you know about d 2k5 subscription. How to subscribe, if it's possible to roll over ur unused data, anything you can remember at all. Thanks
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by DaBullIT(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=]To those of you who didn't receive the free 1gb mtn are giving out.

You should know that mtn are giving the free bundle only to customers that subscribe to their monthly data plan at least 3times in 6months.
When I say 'data plan' I mean their normal 260mb for N1000.. That means those using their BlackBerry plan aren't included in the offer.

So don't get angry... They give the free 1gb only to people they've dubbed.
Imaging 260mb for N1000.
[/quote]

So mtn know say I dey load credit to use buy Data. Why dem no dey let me borrow pass 150 naira when I broke ? Mumu Mtn
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Kayit(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2014
The 1gig MTN are offering is for only those customers who have NOT been using MTN data for browsing this is to encourage them browse (surf) more using MTN. Those customers that are on continous BBC, BIS, or any other data plan are NOT given. So don't get confused. Thanks
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by pascal2525(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Abeg somebody should help na with the settings for java [b][/b]
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Buchukwu: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2014
molydonhenry: Mtn has never favored me for 1day, wen I heard abt d news I didn't even border dialing *559*4# coz I kn its 0mb. my average recharge per week z more 1k5, if not for my official doc n profiles, I for don brk dz
line
Guy don't brag about recharging 1,500, i recharge not less than 11k or 12k weekly. Yet i didn't receive anything. So STFU
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2014
skotch:

Please tell me everything you know about d 2k5 subscription. How to subscribe, if it's possible to roll over ur unused data, anything you can remember at all. Thanks

It's a Night Plan,But when you suscribe for it,you get an extra 1.5gb Which you can use during the day,Now you won't be able to use the 3gb unless the 1.5gb is finished.now when that 1.5gb is finished you would only be able to use your bbm,Facebook and twitter apparently but you won't be able to browse till 9pm...now there's a trick, If you want it to browse 24/7 DON'T EVER SWITCH OFF YOUR DATA. your phone must not go off!!....and yes it can be rolled over and you can always top it even when it's not finished...That's what I do..and right now I have about 8gbs and I also have a very good powerbank, so I'm always online 24/7
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by godswillb: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2014
I believe this was done roundonly cos I was given on the line used for call while nothing on the line I normally use for browsing.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by jabanz(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Thank you!!!.....that 2k5 is the best.... anytime small change enter my ,i dey top am,right now I get like 8gb wey I never touch plus the free 1gb...
how I go take subscribe for dis 2k5 own
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Well I got their "Free" 1GB of data. I decide to call customer care just in case they had sent the message in error. The guy checked my account and confirmed that it was true and I asked then why am i still being billed for data ? He told me to dial a code and still yet nothing. Well I just simply switched off data and changed back to my Swift Wireless.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by braxjay(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
yes i did receive it........

hope no future hidden charges ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Sike(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Jemimahsummers: Send 'verify eligibility' to 419
thank yo!
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Uchefame(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
akwunmi: guy na lie u lye,i dont do 260mb 4 1k,jst say pple wey de use dare data bundle,na d 2k5 own i de use since,wich na 4.5gb data cap...wich i c as d bst nw.evn if d moni do smal,e stil wort am 2me o.so go do ur resch wel

pls, give me the code for the MTN 4.5gig data plan. thanks
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
bros cant u type in English?? can hardly read what u have written here grin grin grin
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2014
no...no one is
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Posman(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
how do I check? *559# and *556# doesn't reveal anuth to me, I 've been doing the 2500. 4.5gb for over 5 months now. I've exceeded the 1.5gb extra and can browse without removing my credit, which means I have data smwhr on my sim...
question is how do I check for the 1gb
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Yemisi63: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Lmfaooooo. Guys, If you're having a bad day, read this hilarious girl blog http://www.naijasinglegirl.com and thank me later
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Sike: thank yo!
Oh, boy.. Me and you, who craze pass? I was joking, lol.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Revolva(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2014
wat of we BB users
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
DaBullIT:

So mtn know say I dey load credit to use buy Data. Why dem no dey let me borrow pass 150 naira when I broke ? Mumu Mtn
call their customer care ask them na. Abi I resemble customer agent?

1 Like

Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Buchukwu:
Guy don't brag about recharging 1,500, i recharge not less than 11k or 12k weekly. Yet i didn't receive anything. So STFU
11-12k choi ! Opioko is really a bird.
Re: Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn by chrisja(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2014
lol, hahahaha, u neva can tell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 / Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / 6 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.