Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis (3920 Views)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: A Comparative Analysis (A Must Read) / PDP House Of Representative Primary Election Results In Imo State And Abia State / A Comparative Analysis Of Nigerian Legislatorsā€˜ Earnings With Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nnewi1stSon: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
The ediotic OP keeps posting and replying himself under different aliases!

5 Likes

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Trut(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: The ediotic OP keeps posting and replying himself under different aliases!

Don't mind the MPAMA

4 Likes

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by imochisom(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
thank God for using Ochendo and his legacy project to transform abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by OgeJesus: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Trut:

Umuahia is not Aba (true), but Aba is where Abia State Govt get majority its IGR (if not upto 80%).

I know of over 20 roads that has been constructed and rehabilitated in Aba but the residents have blocked the drainages with refuse. Even the desilted drainages have all been blocked. I have never seen people so lawless like people living in Aba. Let their Ngwa person take over, let us see what he is going to do. Obiala abia. 2015 is around the corner. You will continue with your tantrums about Abia then abi?
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by s3nn2x(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just because T.A Orji has done "better" than OUK, that doesnt mean that he has done well. Just look at the pictures, are you not meant to cover your face in shame. There is a thread showing what BRF has done in Lagos, and you are here uploading nonsense pictures. I am sorry for Nigerians. For goodness sake, look at the pictures. I am from Abia state and I don't see the reason you should be uploading such pictures....
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by ChinoElects: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
At least Aba is far far better than that largest city in Nigeria built with mud and rust.. cool
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChinoElects: At least Aba is far far better than that largest city in Nigeria built with mud and rust.. cool
is this all you got to say? Or are you blind to see that Abians are suffering under the leadership of T.A Orji?

sad

4 Likes

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by OgeJesus: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yeske2: God will deliever the good people of Abia state if they choose the right leader next year, was in Aba last Saturday and........ not enough words to describe the state of roads there. Kai!

Make I hear word. Which Aba you travel to? When did you travel to your village last, talkless of going to Aba? Shove your damn opinion down your throat abeg
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by OgeJesus: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gov.T.A Orji has liberated Abia already for your information, in case if you dont know. Ochendo Global is God sent to Abia
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by nanospy007: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
ifychima: T . A Orji happens to be the best so far, there is no comparison with this present administration and the past which was lead by OUK.

What else does the Ibo people want that Orji has not done? Even Jonathan that you are all licking his balls for a little change cannot boast of half of what Orji has done as governor. Otherwise, show me the development that Jona has brought to Bayelsa in 12 years??
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by ChinoElects: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Honey, you need to understand that some people from the other side of the Niger are trying to hijack the thread as a bases for bashing entire Abia state. I still insist that Orji has some good point notwithstanding..

berem: is this all you got to say? Or are you blind to see that Abians are suffering under the leadership of T.A Orji?

sad
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Ngwakwe: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Abia State Government under T. A. Orji thinks sharing money to praise singers amounts to development and empowerment

They can't even afford 5 mega pixel Cameras.

Chiomen = obinalihe = ulonnaya21 = ocular007 = OgeJesus.

Tell T. A. to buy you at least Tecno P5 or you cry out your eyes for Nokia lumia 1020, the Tecno P5 camera has better features than the one he gave you for these indefensible shameful caricatures.

5 Likes

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, carry your project topic comot here. You and your sidekick had better find more worthwhile ways to spend your time. "What a 21st century road?" What a joke.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by koboko66: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: The ediotic OP keeps posting and replying himself under different aliases!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eventhough OUK was also a thief...its only a daft Abian that will claim this bigger thief is better than OUK.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by koboko66: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ngwakwe: Abia State Government under T. A. Orji thinks sharing money to praise singers amounts to development and empowerment

They can't even afford 5 mega pixel Cameras.

Chiomen = obinalihe = ulonnaya21 = ocular007 = OgeJesus.

Tell T. A. to buy you at least Tecno P5, the camera has better features than the one he gave you for these indefensible shameful caricatures.

My main man.....how come u not supporting this mediocrity.... Is it because its not a TA Orji vs one APC ex governor?
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Ngwakwe: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
koboko66:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eventhough OUK was also a thief...its only a dadt Abian that will claim this bigger thief is better than OUK.

OUK he is comparing with T. A. Orji made Aba centre of attractions in his first term. Rehabilitated 90% of Roads in Aba and constructed numerous link roads.

OUK that survived impeachment due to good works in education and road rehabilitation which prompted the intervention of the masses that besieged HOAS. It is an insult to mentioned OUK in same sentence with T.A. Orji.

Orji Kalu lost track in governance with his fixation on taking over presidency from OBJ thereby squandering four years second term budgets on his selfish ambition - yet his second term was better than T.A. Orji's seven and half years.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Ngwakwe: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
koboko66:

My main man.....how come u not supporting this mediocrity.... Is it because its not a TA Orji vs one APC ex governor?

Don't derail the thread
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by wheredemdey: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
IGBOSON1: These 'Projects' look like something even a local gov't chairman of a wealthy LGA would be ashamed of!

Abians don suffer no be small!

THE MATTER TIRE ME

SOME PEOPLE ARE INDEED VERY SHAMELESS...
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChinoElects: Honey, you need to understand that some people from the other side of the Niger are trying to hijack the thread as a bases for bashing entire Abia state. I still insist that Orji has some good point notwithstanding..

Chino, you no dey tire ni?

Check from page 0 to the current page, no Yoruba nler has bashed Abia or Ndigbo.

Take am easy Bro.

Cheers.

@Topic, 2015 is around the corner. This time around Abians have to get it right. It doesn't have to be PDP, the most important is to vote the better candidate.

Cheers.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by koboko66: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

OUK he is comparing with T. A. Orji made Aba centre of attractions in his first term. Rehabilitated 90% of Roads in Aba and constructed numerous link roads.

OUK that survived impeachment due to good works in education and road rehabilitation which prompted the intervention of the masses that besieged HOAS. It is an insult to mentioned OUK in same sentence with T.A. Orji.

Orji Kalu lost track in governance with his fixation on taking over presidency from OBJ thereby squandering four years second term budgets on his selfish ambition - yet his second term was better than T.A. Orji's seven and half years.

Exactly.....the last part of the bolded got me laughing. That guy is meant to be shipped to jail from government house. I fear Abians are just waiting for his exist to teach him a lesson. He has stepped on too many toes.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by conyema12(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
OUK=TAO
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by superstar1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChinoElects: At least Aba is far far better than that largest city in Nigeria built with mud and rust.. cool

Largest city with semblance of civilization and the best you could utter about your garbage and dungeon of a state, is to be comparing it with somewhere else, when you are being starred in the face by clueless leadership.

The worst part of it is, the wise ones are tasking the perceived clueless govt and people like you are defending ineptitude and incompetency.

I expect better things from you Chino, leave tribalism aside.

1 Like

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by meforyou1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Seems the Op has not been to Aba lately. I was in Aba 2 weeks ago and wept for the city. It took me less than 30 mins to get to Aba from PH, but took me more than 1 hour to go from Ph Rd aba to cemetery market Rd junction, 1 single Rd that's less than 5km. the road is the state of worst disrepair I have ever seen, with hips of waste dumped at each junction. I pity the good people of aba. If an epidemic enters that city, it will wipe away all the citizens.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Felixjude(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
If the pictures posted above are what this man classifies as achievements, then am sorry, he should bury his face in shame. In fact, I don't even blame the visionless governor, but the people of Abia state who allowed this dumbass to rule them for eight years......same thing goes for Deltans too. Too bad
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
How can you compare yesterday and today? Of course today will always look beautiful but yesterday laid the foundation. OP, try compare today and today. Compare Abia with any state in the South East let's see how your man has worked.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gosh!
Its a huge shame that someone shamelessly posted all that as an achievement of a current sitting governor for 7.1/2yrs?

The two orjis and the OP deserves death by nailing the three shameless thieves upside down the cross.

The OP deserves an extra nail nailed on his skull for psycophancy.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by andyanders: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
As far as I am concerned, T. Orji is the worst and useless governor EVER in Nigeria. I hate him and also hated Uzo Kalu for installing Theodor Orji as a governor.

Op, using this network and other media outlets to campaign for Theodor, has made you to be as guilt as Theodor himself because you are benefiting from his fraudulent wealth.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
obinalihe: T.A is the man,he has done better ,shame to Orji Uzor Kalu
You're an idiiot! (kicks nigga on the chest).... Gettout of My way. *bornfool*
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Badassniggga(m): 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Danrizzle: You're an idiiot! (kicks nigga on the chest).... Gettout of My way. *bornfool*
^^ grin cheesy grin *thuds on the ground* as in...

1 Like

Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by Law211: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
The difference is clear-Ochendo has done what past governors of Abia state put together couldn't do for Abians.He remains the best Abia Governor.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by kellyz: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
It is self evident. The govt of T.A Orji is by far the best since the creation of Abia state. People must learn how to appreciate good thing or good things will never come to them. At least Ochendo has made made a difference in terms of health, security, infrastructure, education and youth eempowerment.
Re: Abia Before And Abia After - Making Comparative Analysis by ak47mann(m): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
T.A ORJI is a disgrace to humanity cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.