Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? (8118 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Urgent Advise Infinx Zero 2 Nd Injoo Max 2 Plus Which Is Reliable In All Aspect / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
i will be getting the iphone 6 and 6plus by mid october and i will like to get a little survey of what customers will prefer, considering the price and feature difference.

iphone 6
4.7 inches screen
16gig(150k),64gig(170k),128gig(190k)--price may vary,,just assuming for now

6plus
5.5 inches screen
16gig(170k), 64gig(190k),128gig(210k)

i really don't know any other major difference btw d 2 except for the screen size.

SO WHICH ONE WILL YOU PREFER? grin grin

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by softtouch2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
IPhone 6+ all the way! cool
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-iphone-air-vs-iphone-5s-evolution-motion/

checkout the difference btw iphone 5S iphone 6 and iphone 6plus
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
trolls are welcome to spice up the survey. i know u will surely come even without any invitation

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by constance500: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gimme 6+ anytime
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Side by side

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by nnenneigbo(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
tumababa: trolls are welcome to spice up the survey. i know u will surely come even without any invitation

abi
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by thrizzle(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
prefer the 6+ but idk I kinda want the note 4 tho I'll just compare prices of both
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by oyewolestephen(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
None off the above... what is the essence of a mobile phone that you can't handle with one hand... I think 4.5" is okay
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Iphone 6 mehn. I must buy it oo. Insa allah
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
IPHONE 6 64gig and iphone 6plus 16gig same price... Hmmmm
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by softtouch2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
oyewolestephen: None off the above... what is the essence of a mobile phone that you can't handle with one hand... I think 4.5" is okay
Na so your hand small?.... Kids sef sabi hold Z30 of 5", your hand must be very small grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by rattlesnake(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin grin vanity upon vanity grin
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
rattlesnake: grin grin vanity upon vanity grin
all is vanity.....

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by rattlesnake(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
tumababa:
all is vanity.....
okare
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by NifemiOlu(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
So iPhone 6 is roughly that price you have up there. I hope it's coming with 2 house maids...and a busty masseuse because I checked the specifications, I didn't see the house maids sad

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Bawss1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
I like the iPhone 6 with its 4.7" screen, that's just about the sweet spot of being big but not too big.

I must say I find the iwatch to be quite tacky, its design is a disappointment to me.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by slinkman(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
iphone indeed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by softtouch2(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
NifemiOlu: So iPhone 6 is roughly that price you have up there. I hope it's coming with 2 house maids...and a busty masseuse because I checked the specifications, I didn't see the house maids sad
Maybe we could arrange 3 busty brunettes for you as part of "additional services" to the phone.. grin grin grin
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2014
softtouch2:
Maybe we could arrange 3 busty brunettes for you as part of "additional services" to the phone.. grin grin grin

Thanks very much...I'm relieved smiley
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
don't forget to indicate the colour you prefer too
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by ewizard1: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
I thought their fones has been on a fixed screen size since day 1? Now they realize how stupid they are and decided to make large screen fones? SMH for them.

Won't be surprised if they decide to go Open Source too. They use to make fones for kids before, now they're trying to grow up.

iyen naa make sense...

Let them keep trying sha... they'll NEVER be like the SEARCH GIANT!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by oyewolestephen(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2014
softtouch2:
Na so your hand small?.... Kids sef sabi hold Z30 of 5", your hand must be very small grin grin grin grin grin grin
my hand is not that small, I personally I just like. To operate a mobile phone with one hand
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by IAMNADHUMAN(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2014
nw 1 kidney aint enuf 4 dah shid smh

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 11, 2014
preorder starts tomorrow.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nsonaso(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
tumababa: i will be getting the iphone 6 and 6plus by mid october and i will like to get a little survey of what customers will prefer, considering the price and feature difference.

iphone 6
4.7 inches screen
16gig(175k),64gig(200k),128gig(230k)--price may vary,,just assuming for now

6plus
5.5 inches screen
16gig(200k), 64gig(230k),128gig(255k)

i really don't know any other major difference btw d 2 except for the screen size.

SO WHICH ONE WILL YOU PREFER? grin grin

I've never been impressed by iOS (though I love the designs of their phone ranging from 4 to 5s) till I watched the iOS8 presentation @WWDC 2014, so I decided to give them a try this year with iPhone 6 after seeing some beautiful iPhone 6 concept.... But following the announcement and pictures of the real iPhone 6, I found out that the iPhone 6 I have in mind is beautiful than the real iPhone 6... I was so disappointed by Apple with their design this year.... So am going with 5s though the front of iPhone 6 is great but the back just ruined it.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

I've never been impressed by iOS (though I love the designs of their phone ranging from 4 to 5s) till I watched the iOS8 presentation @WWDC 2014, so I decided to give them a try this year with iPhone 6 after seeing some beautiful iPhone 6 concept.... But following the announcement and pictures of the real iPhone 6, I found out that the iPhone 6 I have in mind is beautiful than the real iPhone 6... I was so disappointed by Apple with their design this year.... So am going with 5s though the front of iPhone 6 is great but the back just ruined it.

i feel you. thats why there are choices. I'm expecting a sealed gold 16gig iphone 5S in d next 2 weeks going for 108k. direct from apple store. if u are not in a hurry, you can grab that.
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nsonaso(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2014
tumababa:

i feel you. thats why there are choices. I'm expecting a sealed gold 16gig iphone 5S in d next 2 weeks going for 108k. direct from apple store. if u are not in a hurry, you can grab that.

Nope.. Am not interested in the 16GB gold version, is either 32GB or 64GB space gray.... And am never in hurry to do anything in my life talk more of getting a phone....
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Nsonaso:

Nope.. Am not interested in the 16GB gold version, is either 32GB or 64GB space gray.... And am never in hurry to do anything in my life talk more of getting a phone....
ok
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by ewizard1: 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: iPhone 6 Or iPhone 6 Plus: Which One Will You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
I keep on asking again; Does this phone ping Jesus? Will the iWatch tell me when Jesus is coming again? Does the bigger screen iPhone 6 plus of 250,000 naira have an inbuilt gym, washing machine and deep freezer? I know a lot of retards will come to scream "poverty mentality"... Only God knows if am poor. But my advice always hinges on the fact that I cant buy a phone of almost 300,000 when my neighbor's children school wears are torn; when my grand ma in the village is struggling to survive, when my friend cant afford a job and is helpless or when a beggar in the street is homeless. So many will come and argue.. "Na me make them so?" But just remember that the beggar in the street could have been you. Most of us are better off because of God's sufficient and efficient grace. Just bet me, so many relationship's will shake becos of this phone. So many mumu gals will go and sell their bodies becos of an Iphone 6.... Forgetting that all these big big companies will continue bringing out new stuffs till we die. O Yes... Very soon, Iphone 7 will be out! So by my calculation, if I should continue changing phones till Iphone 97 is out (assuming I will stay 97 years); that means I will spend over 40 million naira on Iphones.... At the current price of 250,000 or so. That is assuming am 28 years right now grin grin grin. Tumababa, thats why I gave up after I bought an iphone 4s from you. That phone is rugged and still serves me well. I go use am till the phone begin pity me grin grin grin

NB
If you have your money and the phone is a need, buy the phone oo. Good things are good oo and they help to spice up life. All am trying to say is that no one should sell their souls to buy this... Coz new things are still on the way ooo. THESE GUYS WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SOUL ALONE TILL YOU LOOSE IT IN PURSUIT OF MATERIAL WEALTH grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Which Subscription Can I Use For My Bb+hotspot To Laptop / My Techno F7(phantom A) Screen Is Broken, How Much To Fix And Where.. / Mtn Configuration For Asha 201.. Please Don't Ignore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.