Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone (17124 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Nairalanders won't stop surprising me, still arguing that their plastic Samsung phone is better than IPhone, that's why I've created this post so that who ever has a Samsung or iPhone should come out and say that amazing thing you feel your Samsung or iPhone can to that makes it better than the other phone.
Let the post begin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
I should start with this, I'f my iPhone drops and the screen is shattered, I can still use the phone and everything on it would work fine, you tell me your Samsung would do that

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by coogar: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbyte: Nairalanders won't stop surprising me, still arguing that their plastic Samsung phone is better than IPhone, that's why I've created this post so that who ever has a Samsung or iPhone should come out and say that amazing thing you feel your Samsung or iPhone can to that makes it better than the other phone.
Let the post begin

plastic feels so much better to the hand than anodised aluminium! grin

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
ok, I hear you but I no go argue, lets move to what makes your Samsung better than my Iphone
coogar:

plastic feels so much better to the hand than anodised aluminium! grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by puskin: 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hmmm.......try this.

My fone fell from a 3-storey building and dissambled......I went downstairs....picked it up....assembled it back, switched it ON and voila it came on with no side effects except some minor bruises grin grin......and I made a call.

My very good old NOKIA 3310......now top that feat.

24 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by coogar: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbyte: ok, I hear you but I no go argue, lets move to what makes your Samsung better than my Iphone

my samsung is powered with ice cream sandwich! there's a newer os in town called the jellybean but its not accessible until my service provider decides to patch it to me. my phone display is 306 pixel per inch compared to apple's 326 pixel per inch - but here's the catch - the naked eye won't know the difference!

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
coogar:

my samsung is powered with ice cream sandwich! there's a newer os in town called the jellybean but its not accessible until my service provider decides to patch it to me. my phone display is 306 pixel per inch compared to apple's 326 pixel per inch - but here's the catch - the naked eye won't know the difference!

Please tell them
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Suntemi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbyte: I should start with this, I'f my iPhone drops and the screen is shattered, I can still use the phone and everything on it would work fine, you tell me your Samsung would do that

Gbolahan, S3 does that too. Saw 1 like that yesterday.
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by coogar: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbyte:

And whats the point of what a naked eyes cant see? I should tell you that I've got loads of apps on my phone that I use to control my system, that is I can use my iphone as mouse, typewriter and even a remote control, for those of us who has some presentations would have no reason to go to your system every now and then cos your iDevice can do everything for you, plus I buy loads of movies for my system and phone directly from my phone because my phone provider has the largest movie collection

i cannot believe my sarcasm flew over your head - jeeez, i love apple more than you do!!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Suntemi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Gbyte, Coogar is with u can't you figure that out in his statement, plus he's an Apple fan.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
@Suntemize welcome on board, I was getting confuse thats why @coogar. Please help me tell this people to keep the plastic they call phone and come experience a real phone. Infact, given a white iPhone 3gs and Samsung SIII, I'd choose my iPhone grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
s
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by walcolm(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
@OP

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/82109696/Funny%20Stuff/Funny%20vids/Facebook%20%20%20Videos%20Posted%20by%20Yassine%20ZamBrotta%20%20i%20phone%20loool%20by%20zambrotta.mp4

all the wonderful stuff your iPhone can do

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by lynxnoon(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
puskin: Hmmm.......try this.

My fone fell from a 3-storey building and dissambled......I went downstairs....picked it up....assembled it back, switched it ON and [b]voila it came on with no side effects except some minor bruises grin grin......and I made a call.

My very good old NOKIA 3310......now top that feat.[/b]
funny . . .
no one has given a response to this post
grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Suntemi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
lynxnoon:
funny . . .
no one has given a response to this post
grin grin grin

Cos we are talking Samsung n Apple not Nokia.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by chocckidd: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2012
with my gs3 yesterday i was downloading skyfall with utorrent while tweeting and watching bourne legacy with the pop up feature.and all this while my hotspot was on and being used by my junior bro to ping with his bb

14 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by lynxnoon(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
chocckidd: with my gs3 yesterday i was downloading skyfall with utorrent while tweeting and watching bourne legacy with the pop up feature.and all this while my hotspot was on and being used by my junior bro to ping with his bb
u mean the trailer abi? wink grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Kslib(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
Things i can do with a samsung phone...
1.. Remove UNG and you have SAM'S PHONE...
2.. Remove sam and g... You now have a SUN PHONE.. Which means with the next update,you can charge your phone under the sun.. Ba3 wahala has been solved..
Things i can do with an iphone.
1.. Remove i and you have just a phone,nothing special..
But anyone wey u dash me i go collect...

10 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by chocckidd: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2012
lynxnoon:
u mean the trailer abi? wink grin
its a game o...just heard bout 2.skyfall and backstab cheesy..testing b4 buying
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2012
Can you connect an xbox360 controller or a PS3 controller to your iphone?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2012
Lord_Reed: Can you connect an xbox360 controller or a PS3 controller to your iphone?
Listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by texazzpete(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2012
It's now official. The iPhone 5 is the most powerful phone in the world

https://www.nairaland.com/1055252/iphone-5-most-powerful-phone

Let all arguments now end grin
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Gbyte:
Listen to yourself

Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by rainmaker12(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
All dis Fone has deir ad. and dis. ur xhoice matters,....... Guyz 2 end dis 1nce nd 4all lets start wit 'APPEARANCE'

which 1 has a better appearance?
me, I love big screen, i tink gs3 has a better appearance..
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
rainmaker12: All dis Fone has deir ad. and dis. ur xhoice matters,....... Guyz 2 end dis 1nce nd 4all lets start wit 'APPEARANCE'

which 1 has a better appearance?
me, I love big screen, i tink gs3 has a better appearance..
Have you seen the iPhone 5 pic? The black especially, it's so sexy
chocckidd: its a game o...just heard bout 2.skyfall and backstab cheesy..testing b4 buying

I've had Backstab on my iPhone for over a year now, as a matter of fact I got it before IPhone 4S came and its such a lovely game, good graphics but I can't get past one stage there, the stage where u have to destroy some ship and pirates on it, I run out of armor there all the time, you can buy it if you really want it but I don't know how it'll look on your plastic S3 though
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by rainmaker12(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
IPhone 5 cloths is very remarkable, extra tinny pores.... dey even said according to apple " we no longer measure in length, we measure in neutron"....fantastic!!!
No doubt d cloth beat gs3 hands down....1-0 now.... :DIPhone 5 cloths is very remarkable, extra tinny pores.... dey even said according to apple " we no longer measure in length, we measure in neutron"....fantastic!!!
No doubt d cloth beat gs3 hands down....1-0 now....
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by rainmaker12(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
Iphone 5 cloths is very remarkable, extra tinny pores.... dey even said according to apple " we no longer measure in length, we measure in neutron"....fantastic!!!
No doubt d cloth beat gs3 hands down....1-0 now...
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by chocckidd: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2012
Gbyte:

I've had Backstab on my iPhone for over a year now, as a matter of fact I got it before IPhone 4S came and its such a lovely game, good graphics but I can't get past one stage there, the stage where u have to destroy some ship and pirates on it, I run out of armor there all the time, you can buy it if you really want it but I don't know how it'll look on your plastic S3 though
already bought,playing and loving it on my 4.8 inch screen tongue
Gbyte:

already bought,playing and loving it on my 4.8 inch screen

1 Like

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by rainmaker12(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2012
which has more features? iPhone or gs3
Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by LordReed(m): 12:23am On Sep 25, 2012
rainmaker12: which has more features? iPhone or gs3

If you are going to use either in Nigeria then the SGS3 has more useful features.

4 Likes

Re: Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone by rainmaker12(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
correct!.... any1 to counterfeit that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.