Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo (30292 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala / "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by princdebola201(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Worksunlimited:

Who told you twas Obasanjo that led the Nigerian Army to victory against biafra? undecided

That statement of yours is an unscrupulous thesis built on a fallacy... Resulting in a blunder of a conclusion!

*Sipping cold fresh palmwine*
the Level of ur ignorance is Raise to power 10...go to ur Coward Warlod Agbari ojukwu grave and ask him who Led the soldiers that chased him out of ur Fucking Biafra Land...fucking IGBHOES
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Duru1(m): 1:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Godbest:
just like the way your father lead the Nigeria army to victory against the biafra,
I see you adeboye obansanjo leading our Great Nigeria Army to victory against BOKO HARAM

But am sure you will be redeploy fast from that battle front assignment

but i have one assignment for you make sure get all war strategic from your father so we can win this War

It is not unfortunate you are very goofy. Gen Gowon led Nigerian army against Biafra not the inconsequential Olusegun Obasanjo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / Buhari Appoints Adedotun Sulaiman As FRN Chairman / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.