Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo (30294 Views)

Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / I’m Eager To See How Buhari Will End Corruption In Nigeria – Femi Aribisala / "Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by kofidanquah81(m): 4:42am On Sep 10, 2014
ikweremilitant: see dis mumu.every one in nija knows yorubas are trademark cowards wit a hashtag.atleast d fleeing soja is better dan d yoruba ones kneling b4 boko haram screaming e gba mi o b4 d enemy.hoples cowards.
no igbo general ever knelt before a. Sergent begging for his life with tears .

8 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by lagcity(m): 5:20am On Sep 10, 2014
kofidanquah81: no igbo general ever knelt before a. Sergent begging for his life with tears .

Yeah but no Igbo general has ever being captured either. Igbo generals usually flee to Abidjan even before unarmed civilians flee. If Gen Diya was Igbo, he would have fled after the bomb blast which nearly killed him at the airport. He knew Abacha was behind the bomb blast but he never disappeared like Ojukwu. Now tell me Ojukwu can polish Diya's shoes.

22 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by harffie(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2014
tit: Oh!
So this Adeboye Obasanjo missed his appointment with Allahu and 72 virgins to join?
Did you even read the post?

6 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by bonechamberlain(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2014
how come he was shot in the leg, who is sure its not a ploy to pull him out of the Battle field... I don't know when b.h started shooting in the leg

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by eruchboy(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2014
get well soon gallant colonel,it does`nt matter if you`re at frontline or moving supplies soldiers deserve praise when due.sometimes i wonder whether tribal bigots/racists are slaves and not tribesmen like their fellows

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Bsc(m): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
Taaaaaah...dem no shoot am well...ma neighbour wey dem shoot since 4months ago never waka...dat one na far range....army engr... Get well soon shaa...am longing to hear ur dads opinion.
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Libkid(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Rest son ok just get well soon mean while ur father has decided to take ur place in the warfront...jus joking:-D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by goryorhal(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
bonechamberlain: how come he was shot in the leg, who is sure its not a ploy to pull him out of the Battle field... I don't know when b.h started shooting in the leg

I don't know when Nairaland has turned to a refugee camp for silly people like you .. SMH
at least you fit send your broda go

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Qelvin:
It's one thing to be inherently daft,but when you take that stupidity to a whole new specter and invite ignorance into it...then I pity your poor parents on your behalf...I wish Colonel Obasanjo a quick recovery,God bless all Nigerian soldiers irrespective of tribe,religion,and creed putting their lives in danger for this God-forsaken country.
if the country was God forsaken, how then would He bless its soldiers?

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by datguru: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Make we hear undecided
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by smoothlips(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2014
What's the name of that airforce officer that was beheaded by Bokoharam(youtube video posted by B.Haram)?
Unfortunately the Nigerian Airforce did not even comment on his death...Now Obasanjo got scratcch and it's all NEWS!

7 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Austindark(m): 6:49am On Sep 10, 2014
where are d mods??

is this supposed to be a tribal e-war

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Adyrin(m): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2014
Take one for the road....
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2014
Thats The Spirit!!

GEJ TILL 2023!!!
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by chat2deen(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2014
edo3: Yeah!! Burma spirit.. Gallant officer,,nothing do u sir..

Was he a burmese? God bless n protect our father's Armed forces,amen.

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by LilPeezy(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Make sumbody tell dis boy abi na man say no b movie em dey act o....dis one wey em won play actor roll, Eager to wahif I hear....ehnnnn Boko No get joy o.....Mek u no go allow boko waste b4 ur old boi abj start to dey blame Oga Boss Gej
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Shollay20(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Kayendy(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
What's d prob with some pple here... Hw does dis post concern d ibos.. Pls give me evidence that it was only d ibos day took cover in cameroun ... I don't tink that only one tribe in naija makes a battalion

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by LilPeezy(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Make sumbody tell dis boy abi na man say no b movie em dey act o....dis one wey em won play actor roll, Eager to wahif I hear....ehnnnn Boko No get joy o.....Mek u no go allow boko boiz waste u b4 ur old boi abj start to dey blame Oga Boss Gej
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by priscaoge(f): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: all na wash, all these hype because he is obasanjo. so many gallant soldiers have lost there life's in active service without mention. may God bring succour to the families of fallen soldiers and they rest in bosom of the Almighty.
Amen!!!

-Some tribal e-bi•gots are already insulting d Igbos. I wonder what happens to those Igbos that lost their lives+injured. This gist is making headline because he's a former president's son. Nigerians n their tribal hatredundecided

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by JUHABACH: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

unlike freaking Ibo Cowards that flee batllefront into gaddem Cameroon to escape from bokoharam onslaught.

Now we know we owns this yeye country!

God Bless Oodua!

normally i would ask why u are so stupid but as there is no excuse for this stupidity, i wont even bother.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by M4gunners: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

unlike freaking Ibo Cowards that flee batllefront into gaddem Cameroon to escape from bokoharam onslaught.

God Bless Oodua!
Thunder fire your mouth for calling Ibo's Cowards.My village Man died fighting Criminals in Lagos (Ikeja) one month after he was lay to rest, they throws the wife and Children out of the barrack they were staying.Now you come hear to talk rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by superstar3: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2014
The battle front is for the real men. Many tribal bigots who are ranting here cannot kill common cockroach not to talk of facing BH. God will continue to help our dear Nigerian soldiers against BH.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by priscaoge(f): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Kayendy: What's d prob with some pple here... Hw does dis post concern d ibos.. Pls give me evidence that it was only d ibos day took cover in cameroun ... I don't tink that only one tribe in naija makes a battalion
Don't mind d kids of NL that reason through their a•nusundecided mstchewww

1 Like

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Saheed9: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
May God bless our Soldiers
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by realestworld(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
old man sheath your sword..
its 2 late 2 cry wen d head is off. wen people own dey die since u nor talk
Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Mekyno(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

God Bless Oodua!
we know d ppl dat hav won many national n international awards in cowardice, i trust u ppl 4 dat, so no need mention names.
Una juju/ ogboni charm try small dia bt JESUS strong pass.
BTW, I jst wonder hw u knew dat d ova 400 nigeria army dat crossed to cameroun where selected based on dia ethnicity--igbo.
Ur a crank fukard lukin 4 relvance joor.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2014
The apple does not fall far from the tree...I mean, Chip of the Old block...[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] wink

2 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by queensenglish91: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

God Bless Oodua!
Don't pass this tribalism down to your children. That would be a real tragedy.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 10, 2014
gramci:

Descendants of cowards. No wonder oodua broke his head when he fell from Sky
Is AGBARI OJUIKU back from abidjan?

18 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by ceemere: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

God Bless Oodua!
imagine this dirty yoruba ignorant fool. I have always known that things can get better bewteen igbos and hausa than with yoruba people, cos they ar so full of themselves and wicked. By the way, yorubas ar the cowards who don't have a stand on anything, they only run to where they feel is the wining side just like the Bat. And for the record, Biafra lost the war because this same back-stabbing yorubas who screwed us over. Just bear it in mind that if nigeria is to divide today, yoruba has no place to call their own, they'll have to leave the country cos neither igbos or hausas will wanna share with descendants of Judas undecided

5 Likes

Re: I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo by Collynzo16: 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...you know!! grin

God Bless Oodua!
The Lieutenant Agwu of the 234 battalion, GOC of the 3rd Division, Major Gen JS Zaruwa and Colonel Victor Ebhaleme who serves as the Brigade Commander of the 23rd Army brigade in Yola were all together advancing towards Michika when Boko Haram fighters unleashed the deadly attack on the soldiers
http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/08/former-president-obasanjos-son-shot-mubi-boko-haram
I guess this Lieutenant Agwu who was also there and whose name keeps popping up anytime a battle with boko haram is mentioned is also Yoruba.
How are we even sure Obasanjo's son wasn't running away like his father did before his ass was fired.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.