Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,574 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu (561 Views)

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading / Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading / How PDP Can Win Lagos In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by chiebuka600(m): 12:22am On Sep 10, 2014
The Former Governor of Abia State, Orji Kalu today during his visit to the national secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Abuja has said the insurgency ravaging the North Eastern part of the country is instigated by people who do not want the President to lead the country. Even though he refused to name their names, he insisted it was politically motivated.

Orji who left PDP in 2007 for PPA only to return last year, made it clear at the party’s secretariat that PDP cannot lose come next year because of popular faces like him who are now in the party.

continue: http://www..com/2014/09/the-pdp-can-never-lose-elections-in.html

Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by MrMcJay(m): 12:49am On Sep 10, 2014
See this loser bouncing about like a young frog and polluting the air from the four corners of his mouth, even Tony One-Week the comedian performed better than him in the last elections.

Anyway, I'm happy with the kind of people GEJ is surrounding himself with. Losers United.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by nationwide24: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2014
How many parties is this man support? The other day it was APC and now PDP. This is political prostitution at its best.
Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2014
MrMcJay: See this loser bouncing about like a young frog and polluting the air from the four corners of his mouth, even Tony One-Week the comedian performed better than him in the last elections.

Anyway, I'm happy with the kind of people GEJ is surrounding himself with. Losers United.

You got it spot on

The fact is that OUK is desperately in need of political redemption hence must genuflect and continously pay obeisance to his 'lord and saviour' GEJ who still has his EFCC case file

So when people like him talk,we must pity them because their hands are tied

OUK a loner who could not deliver himself in the election to the senate ( was defeated by Prof Uche Chukwumerije) is now prancing about saying PDP cant lose election.......Taaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by mistudreh(m): 1:20am On Sep 10, 2014
I pray Abia people will only vote for credible candidates with good manifestos and not party this time around.
Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by egift(m): 3:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Jonathan's 2015 Agenda = Solidifying Criminality and Failure in Nigerian Political Space.
Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by egift(m): 3:45am On Sep 10, 2014
mistudreh: I pray Abia people will only vote for credible candidates with good manifestos and not party this time around.

Abia State is heading towards electing a man who is desperate to buy himself 8 years immunity and elude the law. Why God's Own State wil always end up with the worst is what I don't understand.
Re: PDP Can Not Lose Elections In 2015 When Major Faces Like Us Are There Orji Kalu by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2014
WHAT IS HIS LEVEL OF INTEGRITY AGAIN OHH I forgot integrity has no level... its either you have it or you don't.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram 'in Charge Of 25 Towns' / GEJ Is Coming To Lagos Saturday 20/9/2014 / Police IG, Suleiman Abba, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.