Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" (34077 Views)

Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) / Mobile Policeman On The Lose / Photo Of A Drunk Nigerian Policeman On Duty (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Youngzedd(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2014
Just finish the episode.
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by lilprinze: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2014
h
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by afreekah: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: “Police is your friend,” an officer would proudly say.

That got me cracking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by nymphomaniac(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
Once they know am a lawyer, easy does it. Usually, smooth talk gets the job done, shouting and talking on chapter 4 of d constitution only worsens things
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by karkel(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
The factor if you refuse to roger aka 20 naira or abi na 50 sabi
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Mogidi: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Number 1 on the most annoying thing to do in stop and search is to give them #20 when they're expecting #200. It freaks them out, next time try it. Show them your wallet filled with neatly packed #200 but rummage your pockets and hand them #20.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by jeamie(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke:
Good morning. God bless you.
God bless us both.. cool
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by cole265(m): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Can we ever have the real police any where that can be your friend?
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by wisolf(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2014
But seriously it's always fun watching a lawyer argue with an uneducated policeman

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by celeron40(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2014
CharlieMaria: I hate police men with passion. undecided
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by estyvino(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2014
lokito: They are not our friends jare.

One angry Army man asked my friend a simple question, my friend was like "I know my right and i...." Army hausa man didn't allow him finish his statement, see many many slaps like seven-in-one knockout (banger) sound.

Furious Army man shouts at him "you see those 500 blocks across this gutter carry all of them cross over back here now"
Politely my friend started carrying the blocks.

One hour later, The Army commandant was driving past and saw my friend, who happens to be his Lawyer carrying blocks. Commandant scolds Army man seriously then turns to my friend and asks "my brother don't be angry please, how many blocks have you carried so far?"
My friend says 300 blocks. Commandant says "don't mind that fool, take the 300 blocks back" LOL!!!

You see, POLICE oh, Army oh none of them is our friends at all
very lolz
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 10, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeewwww

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by malcolmjmoney(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
where are all you guys that comment carelessly lmao.. Police protect the rich in Nigeria, and they like it... No one want to leave with thank you. Anything for the boys lol
I no dey abeg.....
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by dalynch(f): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Police r Ur friend when u roger dem.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by eruchboy(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
okay,good piece from an officer
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by cole265(m): 7:13am On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=CharlieMaria]I hate police men with passion. undecided[/quote

Mere seeing them turn my animosity on! ...I wish we can kill all police (apologies to the very very few good eggs cry
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Amya(f): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2014
In truth though, every policeman and law enforcement agent deserve our respect and cooperation.
Without them, our society will be in chaos. They play a pivotal role in keeping things in check even though some bad eggs amongst them abuse the power given them.

Over the years though, there's been some impressive changes I've noticed in the police force though. There's been a drastic reduction in their 'extortions' from motorists and random killings for mere diobedience which at one point was the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by iceberylin(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Police can Never Be my Friend...
imagine i got Arrested cause i told a DPO to shift her torch from my Eyes....
i was like "Ma i have Eye P,plc can you shift your Torch"
next place i see myself na 4 Prison after the regular Beating....
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by soleexx(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Officer may I know ur rank?...don't get upset
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Yaayyy!! Police is my friend grin cheesy tongue
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by fidzy(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Make Una leave this guys alone na...man GATS chop...blame FG for not paying them well
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Muscomide: 7:17am On Sep 10, 2014
To me sha, no much difference between Naija police and area boy. Dem two be thugs!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by thunder74(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Guykhena:

This got to be the most annoying,,
You're a Lawyer, so fvckin what
You ran a red light still saying I'm a lawyer(so that gives you the right )
You driving drunk,still saying am a Lawyer(ok this doesn't even make sense).... undecided
Any lawyer that breaks the law is not different from a pastor that sleeps with his church members. They both know that what they are doing is wrong.

I don't tell police who I am until they ask or discover it themselves because I know they naturally "beef" and hate lawyers
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by arsetalks(m): 7:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Good read. However how about this?

I was coming from inside a UBA bank. A man stopped me branding his police ID card to my face wanting to know where I am coming from ( he saw me coming from inside a bank).

Me - I am coming from UBA.

Police - what did you go to do in a bank?

Me - I went to buy beans, you can go and buy some if you need.

Police - you are bla bla bla. Follow me to the station.

Me - why should you ask me what I went to do in a bank, do I look like a kid to you? Why should I go to the station with you, am I under arrest or what?

Police - you are under arrest.

Me - where is your arrest warrant or do you just pick anyone coming from the bank to arrest?

Police - I will slap you if you talk again?

Me - Slap me and show me how much of a coward you are and be ready for a bigger slap.

The idiiot thought I was a Yahoo boy as it is obvious he saw me collecting Western union.

Na so we drag am till the iidiot took me to the police station, even answered my call after forcefully taking my phone and managed to make my now late fiancee scared before the DPO who I happen to know asked him to leave me.

If people are rude to them, it is because a good number of them are clue.less about their own job. How is going to a bank or collecting western union a bad thing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Amosiye: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2014
The nigerian police force is possessed with the spirit of bribery and curruption . As for dos soldiers dey re deamons. In my opinion soldiers are jealous Of civillians (dats y d unnecessary drill) boko boys dey bush y dem no go drill dem. Mk boko boys use dem do brush meat. As federal govt don warn against the traditional bush meat because of EBOLA. As for navy and airforce dos once are big boys road matter no concern dem. (I respect dis 2 grousp)

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by priscaoge(f): 7:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Hahahha...Some comments here makes me wanna pee on my 'Victoria Secret' panttonguetongue..Omo some police officers are devil incarnate I swearcheesygringrin, is their uniform affecting their brain? Because anything black is darknesscheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by tiarwale: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2014
VocalWalls: Okay

But OP, can a corps member, NYSC, use the 'Espirit de corps' language?
OMG u need help ASAP.
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2014
9ja Police Are Not Your Friend. They're Your Enemy. Bullying Civilians Since 200BC. Infact, They're Among The Reason Behind Why I Joined The Military Self.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by tellwisdom: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2014
I slap them randomly angry
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by fyneboi79(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2014
lionduke: my topic on front page. Chisos igwe!!! Thank you uncle seun, Thank you MTN and to priscaoge, I believe in your government.
Nonsense!! How much did fp achieve ‎u Mumu of d highest oder undecided
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by Mystery11(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2014
priscaoge: Hahahha...Some comments here makes me wanna pee on my 'Victoria Secret' panttonguetongue..Omo some police officers are devil incarnate I swearcheesygringrin, is their uniform affecting their brain? Because anything black is darknesscheesycheesycheesy

Thought I will resist this comment early this morning. shocked

The pic of of the victoria secret or .......................................................... tongue
Re: 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" by lionduke(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2014
tellwisdom: I slap them randomly angry
in your dreams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / One Of Nigeria's Hairiest Women, Queen Okafor, Tells Her Story / 50 Vocabularies & Big Grammars Used By Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.