Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3572580 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
statement of result will be giving to everybody, irrespective of you doing clearance or not, but you must complete your clearance before your certificate can be issued out. statement of result is only needed at nysc camp. You can even decide to start your clearance after the completion of your nysc program (the choice is yours). GREATEST AKOKITE......
Wow!! Thanks for the clarification
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Keep thinking.. undecided

Yes baby, as your lordship wishes, Infact, I was even thinking where we gonna have our honeymoon, oh! We have to plan the wedding first, blue or white gown, which will u prefer, diamond ring or a rubie stone, anything u want sweety, just name it...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
statement of result will be giving to everybody, irrespective of you doing clearance or not, but you must complete your clearance before your certificate can be issued out. statement of result is only needed at nysc camp. You can even decide to start your clearance after the completion of your nysc program (the choice is yours). GREATEST AKOKITE......
Wow thanks for the clarification. When is convocation please
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Yes baby, as your lordship wishes, Infact, I was even thinking where we gonna have our honeymoon, oh! We have to plan the wedding first, blue or white gown, which will u prefer, diamond ring or a rubie stone, anything u want sweety, just name it...

Warriz dis?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

you are welcome!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Sir mayor, u don't get it, I'm not an every gal goes kind of guy, @lagmostkuit happens to be my kind of gal... (And I'm getting her), maybe there are may gals here truly, but only @lagmostkuit caught my fancy, her height is just perfect, beautiful face, straight legs(forget say she bend am for her dp), nice curves(pretend u didn't hear that)... So u see, it can't just be any gal, it has to be this pretty damsel...

mehn... see as dis bobo dey scatter everywhere like Asari, kon dey use style poke Lagmostkuit brain dokubo.

this is sure gonna be interesting but be happy you trying it with Sofdoc n not Erisegun or Zeez... awon yen maa tii gba e nii Oruka fidi ra!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
sofdoc:

Since u enter dis thread, me don dey sight u 4rm afar. Dey luk u as u dey do anyhow...I no talk. But dis side wey u drive ur werey come no b am o. Make I park well?
Bobo yi o ni respect ni sha!
[quote author=sofdoc post=32278648]

Since u enter dis thread, me don dey sight u 4rm afar. Dey luk u as u dey do anyhow...I no talk. But dis side wey u drive ur werey come no b am o. Make I park well?
Bobo yi o ni respect ni sha!
I say u dey trespass, u say I don lost my bae. Well I don warn u politely b4, anytin u c now, take am like dat. If my goons attack u, u die 4 stupidity b dat. Cos my bae loyal to d core, skip trying.

FYI: I'm Yemi...her lover.

*yinmu* bring it on bro.... I'm a one man battalion myself.... And mind u, I can do anything for my call, will even take a bullet for her...
And talking of loyal, guess who just PM me...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by JPackman: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
How is everyone doing?

Anyone need help with their CV; before, during & after NYSC-

If you want a glowing CV, that will get you one step closer to your dream job

Give me a shout @ Pecunia Recruitment : j.ola.pecunia@outlook.com

see uu guys @ CAMP
LOS
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

You won't respect yourself now!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
ok thanks so much, when will d statement of result be issued
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Warriz dis?

This is LOVE baby, Pure and sweet...
I guess sofdoc never made u feel something that unique...
That is why u should port sweety... Come roll with me, let me take u places...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

tunde4top:
statement of result will be giving to everybody, irrespective of you doing clearance or not, but you must complete your clearance before your certificate can be issued out. statement of result is only needed at nysc camp. You can even decide to start your clearance after the completion of your nysc program (the choice is yours). GREATEST AKOKITE......Wow!! Thanks for the clarification

So when is the convocation ceremony? I av also lost my school I'd card, what do u suggest I do?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

tunde4top:
statement of result will be giving to everybody, irrespective of you doing clearance or not, but you must complete your clearance before your certificate can be issued out. statement of result is only needed at nysc camp. You can even decide to start your clearance after the completion of your nysc program (the choice is yours). GREATEST AKOKITE......Wow!! Thanks for the clarification

So when is the convocation ceremony? I av also lost my school I'd card, what do u suggest I do?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Wow thanks for the clarification. When is convocation please
a lecturer in my department that i spoke to said the convocation will commence between end of april and early may . I will get back to you later on the major dates. Which department did you graduate from ?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

This is LOVE baby, Pure and sweet...
I guess sofdoc never made u feel something that unique...
That is why u should port sweety... Come roll with me, let me take u places...
U're agidi too much sha...

Pls stop quoting me!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
doublezero7:

You won't respect yourself now!
*scream* @doublezero7, not you too... U can't be one of dem sofdoc thugs, are u?,... I'm your pal too, you shouldn't take sides in this,
*frustrated* why is no one taking my side... Well, just can't give up now.... To marry fine gal no be child's play...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by ndnuray(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls which one is signature verification again.. Someone just called me and told me to goan do my signature verification... Me am confuse ooooo.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

*scream* @doublezero7, not you too... U can't be one of dem sofdoc thugs, are u?,... I'm your pal too, you shouldn't take sides in this,
*frustrated* why is no one taking my side... Well, just can't give up now.... To marry fine gal no be child's play...

You're obviously pissing the lady off! Let it go abeg!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Gbam!
Love u scarra.. wink

Love u back bae...*sits with bae on couch eating popcorn* let's watch cuttiemofo display his stupidity in 3D.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Pls stop quoting me!

Will u rather I kiss you
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
mayorsweet:
Make I c u make u carry wiffy for here...E be like say u get strong head undecided U think say na so den dey snatch boo for here...Waa ri mi wo bi ibon

D guy get crios issues...he wan dance shoki on top broken bottle.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Warriz dis?

Stupidity bae...aren't u bored yet?

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=cutieemperorh post=32279437][/quote]
In ur dreams bro.

Pishure or adonbilivit!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Pls stop quoting me!

#GBAM!!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Will u rather I kiss you

Of all the stupid tins u said...dis z d MOST stupid!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
a lecturer in my department that i spoke to said the convocation will commence between end of april and early may . I will get back to you later on the major dates. Which department did you graduate from ?
The timing is just wrong.. Actuarial science and insurance.. Bus administration.. And you?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ademat7(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
To verify ur signature on mobile phone without visiting cafe; here is d link to do that. http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx. Source: https://m./798008580219685?view=group&refid=18 a growing network
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

tunde4top:

Didn't you do the recent data capture where we were given the id card valid for just the final year? If you didn't I suggest you meet your course adviser. If that's the one that's missing, go to DSA office and request for a letter of identification. I think it's 1500. You would pay in WEMA bank. But just chill sha something might come up before then..cheers!!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ademat7(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
To verify ur signature on mobile phone without visiting cafe; here is d link to do that. http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx. Source: https://m./798008580219685?view=group&refid=18 a growing network of corp members with over 1700members
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

The timing is just wrong.. Actuarial science and insurance.. Bus administration.. And you?
when will d statement of result issued
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Didn't you do the recent data capture where we were given the id card valid for just the final year? If you didn't I suggest you meet your course adviser. If that's the one that's missing, go to DSA office and request for a letter of identification. I think it's 1500. You would pay in WEMA bank. But just chill sha something might come up before then..cheers!!
d id card I have is d one of 2008 and I dnt have any oda 1
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
leemah4u:
when will d statement of result issued
I don't know oo, tunde4top should know better,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.