Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3582443 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Where's the 5k coming from? And yes they said certificates won't be issued without evidence of registration with alumni
The 5k is fee for certificate/renting of gown! Is has to be paid according to tunde4top inorder to get the certificate!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Where was the 5k stated, abi it was included in the fee for the convocation gown.I thought it couldn't be separated
the 5k is already incuded in the total fee of those that want to partake in the convocation ceremony. If u dont want to partake, then you will single handedly pay the 5k certificate fee alone. Cheers!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

The 5k is fee for certificate/renting of gown! Is has to be paid according to tunde4top inorder to get the certificate!
Noo, it's 15k. Payment for gown, brochure and certificate, then if you return the gown you get a refund of 5k, if not it's an outright purchase of the gown for 15k. As at when last I enquired the specific amount for the certificate alone wasn't known by my sources sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
the 5k is already incuded in the total fee of those that want to partake in the convocation ceremony. If u dont want to partake, then you will single handedly pay the 5k certificate fee alone. Cheers!
Really? Wow thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
you will go to your departmental office to collect the clearance form. Fill your part in the form, take it to each lab in your department for attestation by each lab attendant that you did not spoil anything. You will also take it to library, bustory, and medical centre for the same purpose as stated above. You will then take it to your faculty for attestation, and then finally return it to your department. Note: I might not be 80% correct!
Lol! So u mean u are 20% correct? Well I'm not a science student and I didn't take any course in the lab!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Noo, it's 15k. Payment for gown, brochure and certificate, then if you return the gown you get a refund of 5k, if not it's an outright purchase of the gown for 15k. As at when last I enquired the specific amount for the certificate alone wasn't known by my sources sha
Eh ehn.. I need to knw d amount of d certificate alone. Don't even need d gown.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Okay bro, u are my man, and we shouldn't be fighting over this, maybe I have been stupid in my ways but u got to understand that it happens (love shot)

See, I think we can settle this amicably, u see, u and lagmostkuit, has been together for a while now, why not just leave her for me (abi na till death do u part) see, I promise u, on our wedding, u are going to be the bestman, same suit and shoe with me (there won't be any difference between me and u that day, aside for the fact that I will go home with the gal at the end of the day), will even let u do all the dancing (afterall I'm not a good dancer) I will just be the one to kiss the bride... *im wicked and I know it*.... So how is that for an amicable settlement...

So do we have a deal *strech out hand for a handshake with a wicked smile on my face*
never wanted to comment buh I must tell u, I love ur gut...with dat said, ah'll urge u to free them, u wouldn't wanna come between themm abi? cuz if nah u, I no say u no go like am
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Okay bro, u are my man, and we shouldn't be fighting over this, maybe I have been stupid in my ways but u got to understand that it happens (love shot)

See, I think we can settle this amicably, u see, u and lagmostkuit, has been together for a while now, why not just leave her for me (abi na till death do u part) see, I promise u, on our wedding, u are going to be the bestman, same suit and shoe with me (there won't be any difference between me and u that day, aside for the fact that I will go home with the gal at the end of the day), will even let u do all the dancing (afterall I'm not a good dancer) I will just be the one to kiss the bride... *im wicked and I know it*.... So how is that for an amicable settlement...

So do we have a deal *strech out hand for a handshake with a wicked smile on my face*

*drunk niggas*......smh
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
Walexsammy:
never wanted to comment buh I must tell u, I love ur gut...with dat said, ah'll urge u to free them, u wouldn't wanna come between themm abi? cuz if nah u, I no say u no go like am

At last, here is a gentleman like myself....
Bro, I don free dem jare, I even heard they are e-married, and I don't do "ADELEBOs"....

I know God will soon bring my own e-boo my way soon, I don tire for all this e-couple frustrating person with there public display of e-love... Especially, erisegun and slimmyjimmy.... Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
RFella:

*drunk niggas*......smh

Love drunk u mean, cos I don't drink...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
manneger2:

now that i hav use red online onkwowing will it affect getin my letter

No, it wont. As long as you have gotten your callup number.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by RFella(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Love drunk u mean, cos I don't drink...

Hmmm....well all join
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

At last, here is a gentleman like myself....
Bro, I don free dem jare, I even heard they are e-married, and I don't do "ADELEBOs"....

I know God will soon bring my own e-boo my way soon, I don tire for all this e-couple frustrating person with there public display of e-love... Especially, erisegun and slimmyjimmy.... Mtcheeeeeew.
ahan! Guy,no vex eh! u knw love shacks like ogogorogrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

It's probably the 5k tunde4top said
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
Electronzeez:
Nigerdeltaboi i see u cool
boss i trowey salute oo ,how morale na
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

It's probably the 5k tunde4top said
the certificate is 5k and alumni fee is 2k what I don't know is if there is a deadline for payment cos am not participating in d convocation
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello nigga and niggress, oga and madam.

Have you gotten a 4000mah battery?
Enough megabyte?
Most especially have you got that social free will?

Then you are one of the many people we are expecting on the A15 bbm group

Kindly quote me with your bb pin or kindly mail me on electronzeez@gmail.com to be part of the electrifying discourse.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

*catches nigerdeltaboy's salute,throws it into osun river*grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
erisegun:
*catches nigerdeltaboy's salute,throws it into osun river*grin
*cocks my pumpaction*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

for a person alrdy has gown or wld borrow gown u wld pay 5k or 6k to d bank. D recipt nd ur letter to request for certificate wd be submitted den u come back in 1or2 week to collect d certificate
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

5k dey mite add alumni fee makes it 7k
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
leemah4u:
the certificate is 5k and alumni fee is 2k what I don't know is if there is a deadline for payment cos am not participating in d convocation
no, weneva u r ready to collect ur certificate dey will collect deir money
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Marry ke!!! U can't be serious....
Oh! What a waste of precious time... I don't do married woman pls...

Okay, happy married life to u two

@erisegun, come oooo.... Come find my own e-boo give me ooooo or else, even slimmyjimmy isn't safe oooo
lolzzzzz!!! Me and smillingjimmy don marry2*ask anybody here*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
you will go to your departmental office to collect the clearance form. Fill your part in the form, take it to each lab in your department for attestation by each lab attendant that you did not spoil anything. You will also take it to library, bustory, and medical centre for the same purpose as stated above. You will then take it to your faculty for attestation, and then finally return it to your department. Note: I might not be 80% correct!
u r correct
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Luchiana1:
no, weneva u r ready to collect ur certificate dey will collect deir money
thanks babes
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

*cocks my pumpaction*
bros! E fara bale o
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2015
Luchiana1:
u r correct
luchy luchy yaff cumgrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

E de high cool
Which levels?
I need your transmittting code.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
erisegun:
see dis geh o*ur house dey on fire,u dey as me whr d fire dy*smh4u

I nur see fire o, whr the fire dey na? Segun no fire dey my house jor. U never tlk wetin u dey watch for 3D, smh 4 u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Luchiana1(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Lol! I will go to skool next week to make my findings. I stayed in eni-njoku and elkanemi hall and I still have the two I'd cards wit me. Tho no more valid.
i learnt frm dsa dt dey would give us a letter of identification for camp if ur idcard is no longer valid, but still go to school to ask sha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
erisegun:
lolzzzzz!!! Me and smillingjimmy don marry2*ask anybody here*
Really? Adonbilivit*

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by munalight(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gud eveving all.... I signed on my green card d day i did my online registration, hope there's no penalty for my act?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.