Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3581142 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
leemah4u:
d id card I have is d one of 2008 and I dnt have any oda 1
I believe it should be okay

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
sofdoc:

Of all the stupid tins u said...dis z d MOST stupid!

Okay bro, u are my man, and we shouldn't be fighting over this, maybe I have been stupid in my ways but u got to understand that it happens (love shot)

See, I think we can settle this amicably, u see, u and lagmostkuit, has been together for a while now, why not just leave her for me (abi na till death do u part) see, I promise u, on our wedding, u are going to be the bestman, same suit and shoe with me (there won't be any difference between me and u that day, aside for the fact that I will go home with the gal at the end of the day), will even let u do all the dancing (afterall I'm not a good dancer) I will just be the one to kiss the bride... *im wicked and I know it*.... So how is that for an amicable settlement...

So do we have a deal *strech out hand for a handshake with a wicked smile on my face*
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

The timing is just wrong.. Actuarial science and insurance.. Bus administration.. And you?
applied physics science.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
applied physics science.
Really? Sciences? Or you're just tushing up the name?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Didn't you do the recent data capture where we were given the id card valid for just the final year? If you didn't I suggest you meet your course adviser. If that's the one that's missing, go to DSA office and request for a letter of identification. I think it's 1500. You would pay in WEMA bank. But just chill sha something might come up before then..cheers!!
Thanks boss! I didn't do the data capture, I wasn't around then. Hav u seen somebody dat requested for letter of identification from DSA before and was successfully granted it. what do u tink can come up before then.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dom222(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ademat7:
To verify ur signature on mobile phone without visiting cafe; here is d link to do that. http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx. Source: https://m./798008580219685?view=group&refid=18 a growing network
Rily appreciate dis link u just shared;its been of great help to me. Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

The timing is just wrong.. Actuarial science and insurance.. Bus administration.. And you?
it was shifted due to the postponement of the election... The convocation will end at most may 3rd.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

I believe it should be okay
I don't even have any I'd card apart from my hostel I.d card.. Dunno wat to do
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by manneger2: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Gracyel:

You are to use red background photographs at the camp. White background is for online registration
now that i hav use red online onkwowing will it affect getin my letter
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Okay bro, u are my man, and we shouldn't be fighting over this, maybe I have been stupid in my ways but u got to understand that it happens (love shot)

See, I think we can settle this amicably, u see, u and lagmostkuit, has been together for a while now, why not just leave her for me (abi na till death do u part) see, I promise u, on our wedding, u are going to be the bestman, same suit and shoe with me (there won't be any difference between me and u that day, aside for the fact that I will go home with the gal at the end of the day), will even let u do all the dancing (afterall I'm not a good dancer) I will just be the one to kiss the bride... *im wicked and I know it*.... So how is that for an amicable settlement...

So do we have a deal *strech out hand for a handshake with a wicked smile on my face*

You really should have stopped at the first paragraph.
Lagmostkuit is already married and isn't re-marrying...except 4 anniversaries sha.
*slaps smirk off his face and twists arm till he hears a snap*

NO DEAL!!!

PS: Stop quoting me n bae...get a life!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Thanks boss! I didn't do the data capture, I wasn't around then. Hav u seen somebody dat requested for letter of identification from DSA before and was successfully granted it. what do u tink can come up before then.
go to your department, faculty or dsa. They will provide leter of identification for you, or even tell you the quick procedures to get another id card b4 may 5. I was giving one health id card during year 4, do you have that with u ?. My faculty also issued out another schl id card for us in year 4(which made me to have 2 schl id cards now).
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Yeah I did a letter of identification for something, but I think you should go and ask or just do one with the school stating you're their student blah blah blah.. Na wah for you, the data capture was like for 2 months. I think there should be provisions for issues like this.. All the best
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

I don't even have any I'd card apart from my hostel I.d card.. Dunno wat to do
Lol! Funny especially if it's Eni njoku.. Find out more about the letter of identification also
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
leemah4u:
ok thanks so much, when will d statement of result be issued
definately before may 5. It will soon be out, anytime before this month ends. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Yeah I did a letter of identification for something, but I think you should go and ask or just do one with the school stating you're their student blah blah blah.. Na wah for you, the data capture was like for 2 months. I think there should be provisions for issues like this.. All the best
Thanks dear! I don't stay in skool moreover I wasn't around most of the time for the two semesters. Do u tink I can still get a new I'd card b4 may 5?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
erisegun:
oh! Blood of samson! D lecturer scratch body tire eh! Na him frnds4 sch go buy 5ltrs of red oil to pour4 body* d guy later land4 hospital*grin students wicked o! Choigrin

D guy just dy shout*"egba mi o,moo ku o,moo dan ran,moo gbe"grin cum see as we laff tire*

Sheeeegun, iro re tipoju....o ma ma sin be angry
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Lol! Funny especially if it's Eni njoku.. Find out more about the letter of identification also
Lol! I will go to skool next week to make my findings. I stayed in eni-njoku and elkanemi hall and I still have the two I'd cards wit me. Tho no more valid.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi i see u cool
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
go to your department, faculty or dsa. They will provide leter of identification for you, or even tell you the quick procedures to get another id card b4 may 5. I was giving one health id card during year 4, do you have that with u ?. My faculty also issued out another schl id card for us in year 4(which made me to have 2 schl id cards now).
No problem. Will do that next week! Have u paid d money for the cerificate and alumni dues? Cc @clans
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
manneger2:

now that i hav use red online onkwowing will it affect getin my letter
I don't think so! A lot of pple used different bckgrounds! As long as ur face is showing in the passport, I don't tink it will affect u
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Really? Sciences? Or you're just tushing up the name?
yes of cos. I finished from faculty of science, physis department. I like that your course. You must be a guru in calculation (eg calculus).
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Thanks dear! I don't stay in skool moreover I wasn't around most of the time for the two semesters. Do u tink I can still get a new I'd card b4 may 5?
Except there's a provision for people with issues like that but I doubt.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Electronzeez:

Sheeeegun, iro re tipoju....o ma ma sin be angry
lolzz! Je kowo mi te e. Wa riran wo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

No problem. Will do that next week! Have u paid d money for the cerificate and alumni dues? Cc @clans
I didn't pay for either, but would have to pay for the alumni that's most important
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2015
clans:

Except there's a provision for people with issues like that but I doubt.
Is it a must we pay the 5k and 2K for alumni dues b4 we receive certificate? Moreover, is dere a deadline day 4 dat? Cc:tunde4top
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Is it a must we pay the 5k and 2K for alumni dues b4 we receive certificate? Moreover, is dere a deadline day 4 dat? Cc:tunde4top
for your certificate to be giving to you, you must pay the 5k certificate fee, alumni fee of 2k and must have completed your schl clearance.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
for your certificate to be giving to you, you must pay the 5k certificate fee, alumni fee of 2k and must have completed your schl clearance.
Eh ehn.. Is dere any big deal about d clearance? I mean what and what does it entail? Someone even told me dat certificates will be iSsued on the day of convocation. But I doubt if that is correct!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Where's the 5k coming from? And yes they said certificates won't be issued without evidence of registration with alumni
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
tunde4top:
Where was the 5k stated, abi it was included in the fee for the convocation gown.I thought it couldn't be separated
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by cutieemperorh(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
sofdoc:

You really should have stopped at the first paragraph.
Lagmostkuit is already married and isn't re-marrying...except 4 anniversaries sha.
*slaps smirk off his face and twists arm till he hears a snap*

NO DEAL!!!

PS: Stop quoting me n bae...get a life!

Marry ke!!! U can't be serious....
Oh! What a waste of precious time... I don't do married woman pls...

Okay, happy married life to u two

@erisegun, come oooo.... Come find my own e-boo give me ooooo or else, even slimmyjimmy isn't safe oooo
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Electronzeez(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
erisegun:
lolzz! Je kowo mi te e. Wa riran wo

For your mind.

If you see me for outside, fear no go gree you tallk to me sad
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunde4top(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
femolala001:

Eh ehn.. Is dere any big deal about d clearance? I mean what and what does it entail? Someone even told me dat certificates will be iSsued on the day of convocation. But I doubt if that is correct!
you will go to your departmental office to collect the clearance form. Fill your part in the form, take it to each lab in your department for attestation by each lab attendant that you did not spoil anything. You will also take it to library, bustory, and medical centre for the same purpose as stated above. You will then take it to your faculty for attestation, and then finally return it to your department. Note: I might not be 80% correct!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.