Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3532578 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

(˘̯˘ ) soft kan, me no soft ooo... undecided
nobody will want to accept that he's not
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2015
tolustx:

Mr Man how far. I see say u dey kip my baby (cherieberry) company yesterday. Thank u ehn...
But why u go wish her for stream II? U wicked small o and I go treat ur fu<k up.

see this man as ur money no complete to get ha things it's either u go first or she goes first

It's ur choice not mine to make

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2015
sparkleRed:
Good morning all

Doublezero7
Gracyel
Sleekyonyx
Richybanky
Kingphillip
Erisegun
Tolusx
Luciana1
Ahmed4002
Smilingjimmy
Good morning sparkleRed

Hw was ur nyt
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 7:07am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
see this man as ur money no complete to get ha things it's either u go first or she goes first

It's ur choice not mine to make

Baba. Who com tell u say money neva complete to buy everything. Things wey I don buy already. Wetin remain na to device means by which she go get am.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2015
tolustx:

Baba. Who com tell u say money neva complete to buy everything. Things wey I don buy already. Wetin remain na to device means by which she go get am.

u jump the post where she told me she hasn't gotten a short yet say na me go get am for ha
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Baba mi, a big Amen to your prayer!

Maximum respect bro! Call up letter would soon be out and everyone would be outta here. Still, u've got my respect outside this thread! smiley
I respect u too bro! Even wen posting is out, A15 still binds us together.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
horlayigbade:
Gud morning guys hope u guys re gud pls send me d acct number to pay for the A15 t shirt and d party
Real goon sighted cool Pay d sum of #3,500 to this account: 0035725557...Ajayi Mayowa A...GTB
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:
check your pm smilingjimmy
dis1 u ar sending PM to my boo eh! Hmmm...anyway ,am watching u in 3D

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tolustx(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
u jump the post where she told me she hasn't gotten a short yet say na me go get am for ha

Oh. I no read to dat part. E no mean. Weda she just wan gv u privilege to add to her ni. And she fit wan get even more dan enuf, like one of my gf wey buy2 pairs of white boot
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
you've joined richybanky in sharing pms ba

Erisegun n leemah4u plus Bunsky come n see o
hmmmm
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2015
noordean:
I respect u too bro! Even wen posting is out, A15 still binds us together.

Hmmn! #BabaWhileYouWereAway, a lot of shii happened! Hope you're back for good now?! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
yeah, God will surely lead u down there with me in same camp....we go dey snap selfie dey send to erisegun grin
fa sound u walex
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sammiy: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2015
All the best to you guys A15, I shld probably make B15, buh pls hv got a questn, am graduating dis year by God's grace buh I wanna push my service year ahead by 1year, how do I go abt it pls, iwanna knw d possible ways so I can decide wic way to follow.thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2015
erisegun:
dis1 u ar sending PM to my boo eh! Hmmm...anyway ,am watching u in 3D
no Mind am

Shey I tell u he isn't to b trusted
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 8:29am On Apr 09, 2015
sammiy:
All the best to you guys A15, I shld probably make B15, buh pls hv got a questn, am graduating dis year by God's grace buh I wanna push my service year ahead by 1year, how do I go abt it pls, iwanna knw d possible ways so I can decide wic way to follow.thanks
cc: sodiqyinka, doublezero7 n others with vital information that could be of help
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Hmmn! #BabaWhileYouWereAway, a lot of shii happened! Hope you're back for good now?! smiley
Yes i am. a lot of shii? like ur divorce?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 8:41am On Apr 09, 2015
clans:

Hi, so when can we start paying?
Please always mention me when you have any information from school. Thanks
Ok ma! Pple av started paying for the alumni dues! As for certificate, I think it is after convocation, but u can still pay nw if u want to.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Brother, I made my suggestion(s) based on the explanation Naijadeltaboy gave! He said they 'are' dating and suddenly he suddenly saw her wedding invitation on Facebook! What would have also triggered the hurt was the fact that he was with the girl and 'her family' and no one mentioned the wedding! So for him to have that closeness with the family, it means they were serious to a large extent!

Even if they were just 'dating', it is wrong for the girl not to properly break up (even if it is with crazy reasons) and plan a wedding with some other man! Even if they were just 'friends', she ought to have told her 'friend' about her wedding!

For the guy, he would be s.tupid to go and confront the girl and her family if there wasn't some kind of agreement between them! For the initial post, they seemed serious, marriage or no marriage!

Conclusively, the lady in question is irresponsible! She ought to have cleared up all issues before agreeing to marry someone else! Also, the guy will add to his f.oolishness, if he goes over to the girl's place to kill or harm the lady and her family! He'll just go to jail all for nothing! Time heals everything! Just a lil time and he'll find someone who loves and appreciates him! Violence of confrontation is NEVER the solution in any relation! #SayNoToViolence
Some young men sometimes find themselves in informal relationships with ladies in a kind of undefined friendship.This type of relationship is often unhealthy because it can be assumed by observers as courtship. The individuals involved may also assume it as courtship. When an individual in this informal relationship is led by the Holy spirit to a different life partner, he or she leaves the other partner jilted and broken hearted due to unfulfilled expectation. Informal relationships before engagement must be wisely handled. Such relationship should not be too deep or close to prevent wrong assumptions of engagement

Apart frm d spiritual matter,we can never tell whether they are medically compatible or not. We all knw dat it is risky for partners having certain genotypes to marry each other.

What about d family preasure too? Some parents cant allow their children to marry from certain tribes. Even in d Bible,when Abraham wanted to find a wife for Isaac,he told his oldest servant to go to his kindred and find a wife for his son!

In a nutshell,there are many factors that could lead to breaking of relationships and I dont want u to aportion blame to d lady in d context (being irresponsible) cos we can never tell what really transpired between d people in question. BLISS!

2 Likes

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2015
mayorsweet:
Some young men sometimes find themselves in informal relationships with ladies in a kind of undefined friendship.This type of relationship is often unhealthy because it can be assumed by observers as courtship. The individuals involved may also assume it as courtship. When an individual in this informal relationship is led by the Holy spirit to a different life partner, he or she leaves the other partner jilted and broken hearted due to unfulfilled expectation. Informal relationships before engagement must be wisely handled. Such relationship should not be too deep or close to prevent wrong assumptions of engagement

Apart frm d spiritual matter,we can never tell whether they are medically compatible or not. We all knw dat it is risky for partners having certain genotypes to marry each other.

What about d family preasure too? Some parents cant allow their children to marry from certain tribes. Even in d Bible,when Abraham wanted to find a wife for Isaac,he told his oldest servant to go to his kindred and find a wife for his son!

In a nutshell,there are many factors that could lead to breaking of relationships and I dont want u to aportion blame to d lady in d context (being irresponsible) cos we can never tell what really transpired between d people in question. BLISS!

I agree totally with you Mayor! But like I said, I made my suggestion(s) based on what my person, Nigerdeltaboy said! Whatever the case may be, time would heal it! Peeps make mistakes of not defining deir relationships! And also carrying baggages of the previous relationship into the new one!

Well, like I'll always say, All is well! smiley
And like you'll always say, Owo ni Koko!!! grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
noordean:

Divorce kwa? No oo! All is well! I was actually referring to the A15 Party preparations sir! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
All is well! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2015
sammiy:

Morning bro! Congratulations in advance! What you need to do is to defer your service! This simply means that you'll be mobilized as a fresh graduate but u will not pick up your call up letter or do any form of registration! Then when the time has come that you want to go, you'll go back to your school and ask to be re-mobilized! U'll go to ur school's Department of Student Affairs for more info about remobilizing!

All the best! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 9:24am On Apr 09, 2015
sparkleRed:
Good morning all

Doublezero7
Gracyel
Sleekyonyx
Richybanky
Kingphillip
Erisegun
Tolusx
Luciana1
Ahmed4002
Smilingjimmy

Good morning dear sis, Trust u had a lovely night rest. Have a great day at work and dont do what I wouldnt do
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by kingphilip(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
noordean:
did u mean a divorce really took place?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Good morning sparkleRed

Hw was ur nyt

Was awesome and urs
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
Gracyel:

Good morning dear sis, Trust u had a lovely night rest. Have a great day at work and dont do what I wouldnt do

Yes ma grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
I go shoot u

U go de hide wait make I sleep ba BTW it wasn't fair o

U say u go do wetin?!

No vex...I no wear my glasses, nah y I dey ask.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by shollex52(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2015
NYSC Orientation Camp Preparation

This tips are for prospective corp members
and graduates preparing for NYSC. This are
things you need to know before going to
camp and after leaving the NYSC Camp.

MIND PREPARATION :
You need to prepare your mind that you
are leaving home for a regimented life in
the camp. Life in the camp is deliberately
made stressful so as to prepare you for any
challenge that may confront you outside the camp. You will not find it too comfortable, It' s a camp and not your flat! Just be ready for anything.

ITEMS YOU WILL NEED.(Very Important one
aresmiley
a. Statement of Result
b. School ID Card
c. Passport photographs (30 copies, Surplus
is
better than inadequacy)
d. Call-Up Letter (DO NOT laminate it
please).
e. A Clear Bag file (To house the above
items)
f. Most importantly, Your Quran, or Bible.
NB: Get 10 photocopies each of items A,B,
and
D above. The copies may be surplus.
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS YOU WILL ALSO
NEED. (For your Convenience)
a. Stapler, pin and office gum (will save you
the stress of 'borrow-me')
b. Two or three white T-shirts and shorts
(You will be given two sets but you may not
like the quality).
c. Two or three pairs of socks and a white
rubber tennis shoes (for d rainy days).
d. Bathroom slippers.
e.Dettol
f. Two plastic buckets (You can buy it in the
camp but it will be more expensive) and a
permanent marker.
g. Sponge and its case, bath-soap and
detergent
h. Bed sheet, towel and wrapper and two
pairs of casual wear. Just have them.
i. Mosquito Net (not compulsory)
j. Handkerchiefs (very important especially
for those dat sweat like xmas ewu)
k. Waist bag (very very important for
housing your phones, ID Cards,
Handkerchief, biros, etc)
l. Novels
m. Small-sized Torch light/ Rechargeable
lamp (small one please)
n. Your ATM card(s)
o. Cooler (not a party cooler please) cup
and spoon. Fork is not allowed
p. Phone and charger
q. Beverages
r. Ladies could add any other few
conveniences.
s. Money! Money! Money! Hold good cash
please depending on how you spend.
GO EARLY!
Even if the camp is on your street, go early.
If you are posted to a far state, go the day
before the camp opens. They will allow you
in. Going late will make you go through
registration stress. Be warned !
SCREENING
It starts at the gate. They don't want u to
bring in prohibited items like iron, knife,
bombs, etc.
REGISTRATION
The first one is for hostel/bed space. Then
the paper registrations proper. Make
everything ready. Look out for information
pasted on walls.
Follow instructions strictly.
YOUR KITS
During the registration, you will get your
kits - shirts, shorts, etc. Use the marker to
write your Code Number (CN) on them
'sharp-sharp" You will also be given a tag
that will show your CN. That will be your ID
Card temporarily. You take it
EVERYWHERE in camp. You will be given a
meal ticket. Misplace it and forget about
NYSC food (hunger will finish Ʋ if Ʋ no get
moni)
DURATION
You will be in the camp for 20 full days. The
21st day is the day you will leave camp.
THERE YOU GO!
Immediately you have your kits, only your
T-shirt and shorts with the tennis shoe are
allowed on you. No room for casual wears.
Parade/ marching training starts
immediately. The soldiers will not give you
breathing space at all.
You will have the first one that same Day
One. Watch Out! people could be fainting
on the Parade Ground. You won't faint,
calm down... So eat well. It's the stress that
causes their
fainting. Don't form superman o, EAT !
YOUR MORNINGS
A small trumpet wakes you at 5am.
Everybody gathers at the Parade Ground
(PG) at 5:30am. You have your praise,
worship and prayer the Christian and
Muslim ways. Blah-blah-blah till
the day breaks finally. Breakfast follows!
After eating, you will be called out again for
the series of programmes up for you.
Then you have your lunch. Rest a little and
you are out again for evening parade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by clans(f): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Ok ma! Pple av started paying for the alumni dues! As for certificate, I think it is after convocation, but u can still pay nw if u want to.
Thanks
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 9:43am On Apr 09, 2015
So I called glo customer care this morning...and they deducted from my credit for calling customer care! They deducted from my CREDIT for calling customer care!! THEY DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT FOR CALLING CUSTOMER CARE!!!

Never in my life have I experienced such...I'm gloing with anger now. I dey fear to call again sef. Dat network z soooooo useless sad

Buh me...I no go talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.