Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3546615 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
erisegun:
dis issue una dey drag so,una wan use collect money4 aso rock ni?*

Smh*
abeg ask them
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by joyjoomla(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Well it seemed like joke wen we started this mission to surpass the C14 thread.. We saw it as an herculean task but today here are we having achieved this feat and surpassing it

With this we r setting the pace in which other people will like to outwit but I'm sure it'll last a while before it's surpassed

This feat never came with little pain but with great sorrows.. We've had a fair share of both fights and bond but sure we've surmounted that

I'll wish to use this opportunity to appeal to all of us who hold grudge against another in here to let it off their hearts as doublezero7 says n I quote it should be all love here despite our various misunderstanding

Sodiqyinka have been helpful despite his ever tight schedule we remain eternally grateful

N to all the members in here I say thanks for sticking together to this time let's keep on rolling and let the bonds keep getting stronger.. Thanks e-fam I'll good night and God bless u

With a tear laden face takes a bow and leaves the stage

You are a comrade........
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by obami007(m): 11:42am On Apr 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Errm, I wasn't meant to say anything about this issue! But checking up on this people ysterday, I was told everything is all set! Even Stream 2 would be sent deir states of service and date after conclusion on friday!

The question is this; are they (NYSC) waiting for Stream 2 to be finalized before releasing the postings? Or are they waiting for the elections to be over?

Unfortunately, my contact doesn't have an answer to the above question! All I was told is they have orders from above and that we'll get our call up letter very very soon! smiley
. Alryt bro,,,tanks alot
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
erisegun:
fa sound u walex
kip sounding, while I'll kip snapping selfies tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
sammiy:
All the best to you guys A15, I shld probably make B15, buh pls hv got a questn, am graduating dis year by God's grace buh I wanna push my service year ahead by 1year, how do I go abt it pls, iwanna knw d possible ways so I can decide wic way to follow.thanks
all u have to do is to fail one course, and itz done grin...lmao. jst kidding bro,m buh u can delat it by either delaying ur clearance, or u delay ur mobilization form
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
femolala001 what has Mooshood Abiola been named after in the whole of South West
Moshood Abiola Polytecnic,Abeokuta (A state owned poly though)
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by doublezero7(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Well it seemed like joke wen we started this mission to surpass the C14 thread.. We saw it as an herculean task but today here are we having achieved this feat and surpassing it

With this we r setting the pace in which other people will like to outwit but I'm sure it'll last a while before it's surpassed

This feat never came with little pain but with great sorrows.. We've had a fair share of both fights and bond but sure we've surmounted that

I'll wish to use this opportunity to appeal to all of us who hold grudge against another in here to let it off their hearts as doublezero7 says n I quote it should be all love here despite our various misunderstanding

Sodiqyinka have been helpful despite his ever tight schedule we remain eternally grateful

N to all the members in here I say thanks for sticking together to this time let's keep on rolling and let the bonds keep getting stronger.. Thanks e-fam I'll good night and God bless u

With a tear laden face takes a bow and leaves the stage

And dat is why he is my favorite student! smiley

Its all love here! smiley
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
so u mean u wasted my time watching what won't get to d cinema?? Come on that play was way too expensive after all my pose to b seen on television
watch out for season2.lol

howdy?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sparkleRed(f): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey pple
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Na so bro! The night was going so well before the storm started! I just hope it won't rain often in camp!
rain gas fall ooo, cold gas catch 'them' tongue
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ahmed4002(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2015
Bunsky:
Hello house Good morning.

I'm just kidding with you guys,that Ahmed4002 is my lover,just a joke.
I just wanan catch some fun yesterday.

Leemah4u dear,no body is taken Ahmed away from you,not even Bunsky,his your boo for life.

I wish you all the very best in life,as you all move to another phase of
life.

***Kisses***

cc
leemah4u
kingphilip
erisegun
Ahmed4002.

Bunsky you tried. Anyways its was fun at last. Have a great day ahead love
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
How did u come about the first choice thingy

Please if it's wen u entered d school they brainwashed u into believing that I'm begging u just know it's false

I don't have the time to dig up facts now

But if u want to go on please lay ur proofs on d table let the facts do d talking
Do u know akinwunmi ambode went to unilag? Do u knw abike dabiri went to unilag? Do u knw most pple in GEJ's administration studied in unilag in one way or the other. I can't start giving u proofs here. Moreover wat skl did u grad from? If someone wants to rename a skool after somebody, it shouldn't be a prestigious school like unilag. Afterall, there is moshood abiola poly, stadium etc.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
sparkleRed:
Good morning all

Doublezero7
Gracyel
Sleekyonyx
Richybanky
Kingphillip
Erisegun
Tolusx
Luciana1
Ahmed4002
Smilingjimmy
Aftanoon dearie, hw r u doin nd hw is ur day goin?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
shollex52:
. Yes bruv!! A15....feel same mehn

Welcome...introduce urself to the aus nah.
Name, sch of grad, year, course read n state u wish 2 serve.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
How did u come about the first choice thingy

Please if it's wen u entered d school they brainwashed u into believing that I'm begging u just know it's false

I don't have the time to dig up facts now

But if u want to go on please lay ur proofs on d table let the facts do d talking
Do u know akinwunmi ambode went to unilag? Do u knw abike dabiri went to unilag? Do u knw most pple in GEJ's administration studied in unilag in one way or the other. I can't start giving u proofs here. Moreover wat skl did u grad from? If someone wants to rename a skool after somebody, it shouldn't be a prestigious school like unilag. Afterall, there is moshood abiola poly, stadium etc.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by babs01(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
u no see fyn fyn girls among them ne
wia be shekau unit i wan c am
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by hardez(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
rain gas fall ooo, cold gas catch 'them' tongue

O yea yea! Cos dey gatz shake body
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Shey u wan talk with their female agent for free ne

If nah female agent e 4 still gud.

Nah erisegun, nah hin. I know!
Buh me...I no go talk
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
do u mean he's now a customer care agent

Erisegun abeg I de use glo too o

Y u dey tell am...erisegun go collet all d money wey dey on top ur glo sim...put u into debit again.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
erisegun:
ahan! Wot I do nah?shocked

Y u yawn come ma side?! undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by smilingjimmy(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Walexsammy:
yeah, God will surely lead u down there with me in same camp....we go dey snap selfie dey send to erisegun grin
Hmmmm nd wt mkes u fink we aren't planning goin E akwa ibom 2geda!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
if u know ur boo beta warn ha before I do something nasty

Guy! To my face again?!
Remember...an eye 4 an eye...a boo 4 a boo.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Bunsky you tried. Anyways its was fun at last. Have a great day ahead love
Thanks dear and you too.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
smilingjimmy:

Hmmmm nd wt mkes u fink we aren't planning goin E akwa ibom 2geda!
time'll tell
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
sofdoc:

If nah female agent e 4 still gud.

Nah erisegun, nah hin. I know!
Buh me...I no go talk
my God will judge u *all dis lie u ar putting on top ma head so*

Smh
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by femolala001(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
Shoutout to all the akokites here...

Luchiana1
Sofdoc
Clans
Leemah4u
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes

U guyz are d best..

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

even MC oluomo went to unilag*Pasuma alsogrin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:
Shoutout to all the akokites here...

Luchiana1
Sofdoc
Clans
Leemah4u
Chidexsmokey
Tunbebes

U guyz are d best..
one love bro. Proud to be an akokite grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sofdoc(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
femolala001:

Are u guys still arguing about the reputation of unilag...like seriously?! Tot dis ended yesterday.
Kingphilip u want me 2 bring up lists of the best universities in Nigeria so we all start pointing out our schls?! Let's not do that pls...
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by olzako93(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
kingphilip:
Ok

Hope u had a splendid nyt rest

yes. u?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
hardez:

O yea yea! Cos dey gatz shake body
ur head dey dia bro
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
asodane:
abeg ask them
my broda! I tire o*see as femolala carry d tin 4 head lyk Wole.soyinka hair*luchiana sef dey raise shoulder on top d issue lyk say she put shoulder pad4 her clothgrin*see as philip dey whine dem lyk lister generator**choicheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.