Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sheik Zakyzaky Rejects Jonathan's Apology - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Zakyzaky Rejects Jonathan's Apology (476 Views)

There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order / Call Sheik Dahiru Bauchi To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheik Zakyzaky Rejects Jonathan's Apology by AlBaqir(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Sheik Ibrahim zakyzaky told visiting Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Prof. Chidi Odinkalu, in Zaria that he expected nothing but justice from the government.

He said President Goodluck Jonathan called him on
the telephone to apologise to him on the killings but he rejected it.

“You don’t commit murder and say sorry,” El-Zakzaky said, adding: “If that is the case, there is no need for legislation. Whenever one commits a crime, all he needs to do is to say sorry. Why do we have the police, courts and prisons? These murderers are known. I am not blaming the entire military, but I know the killers. They are individuals who answer names. I know their commander is a Lieutenant Colonel who personally shot my children. He stamped on their bodies and stabbed them with knives. This is clearly a crime committed.”

“You as a Christian believe that Jesus Christ was killed for no offence, but just because he was good. This has been the fate of all good people, such as the Prophets. This is a certificate on our own little way that these people were good, but the corrupt society feels that we should not exist.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/el-zakzaky-rejects-jonathans-sorry/

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic Assumption About The Missing. $9.3m / How To Destroy Atheism Without Beheading Anyone / The Creed Of Tawheed Between The Inquirer And The Responder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.