Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337761 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tammy41(f): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2006
Hi everyone. Just got in here. Never knew there are addicts like me! Good to know that there is a place I can get gist on any episode I miss grin[/color][color=#990000].
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ogeta(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2006
[b]Paloma is a young coffee collector with great aspirations. For that reason, she studies with passion during her breaks at work. Paloma still possesses an enchanting innocence and quietly dreams of some day making real her own love story with the ideal man who lives in her imagination.

The death of Don Lorenzo Sanchez – the great coffee patriarch– brings together all his heirs at the Casa Blanca Hacienda. Paloma watches them arrive with the expectations of someone contemplating the unreachable. When she discovers Diego, she is so impressed that she barely realizes that her longed-for love story has begun.

Diego is Don Lorenzo’s grandson and is only waiting to finish his studies abroad so he can come back to the Casa Blanca Hacienda for good. It is his only dream, as love has been denied to him. In spite of his many qualities, Diego has been able to find the "ideal" woman and disappointedly believes that he never will.

Destiny takes a hand in bringing Paloma and Diego together. When they meet, they realize they have found the love they were looking for. Both let themselves get carried away by their feelings amidst the lush vegetation and coffee aroma giving themselves to each other.

After loving each other intensely, they promise to meet one year later – once Diego finishes his studies – and never be separated again… But many vested interest lie hidden behind the Sanchez family name, especially the ambition of Fabian, Diego’s cousin.

Fabian is determined to become the new coffee patriarch - no matter who he has to push aside or destroy. Paloma and Diego become his victims, and in the fight to recover their love, they will have to use the very limits of their strength.[img]http://www.serials.ru/info/cuando/title.jpg[/img][/b]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2006
Nice One Ogeta!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaylala(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
Big up my peeps 4 ur updates. I rily commend ur efforts.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Esooluwa(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2006
Imagine Ogeta rebuking donmighty for copying and pasting Summary 11, Episode 91-100, then Ogeta went along to review the soap from the very beginning. Why?

As earlier advised let this thread be for general comment of viewers and fans where comments on the soap are shared and not a theatre where we try to outdo ourselves playing the ‘good guy’ by copying and pasting reviews because you want ‘lazy’ fans to say thank you.

Any body who can log to this site should be able to log to:
http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm and http://www.geocities.com/trvws/.
where you guys are copying and pasting from.

You are just filling the thread up and the purpose of the forum is defeated.

Guys what are your opinions?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:15am On Jan 07, 2006
cool Hmnn Esooluwa, U don't need to criticize her for that. Some people might think the whole story is too long for them to read. That lil summary of Ogeta would be of help! Or am I wrong?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2006
Esooluwa:

You are just filling the thread up and the purpose of the forum is defeated.

What do you mean? There are people who were addicted to the show but can't watch anymore but want to know what is happening!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2006
You are right about that man!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Luchie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2006
Hi all i have always been reading this up but pls i know i am not alone on this this soap is something else  rolleyes. Can somebody give me a download of what happened at the end. Did Diego and Paloma get married at the end and what became of miguel/berenice's son. I have searched for the concluding part on the net but i think it yet to be translated from spanish to english. Dears, i am anxiously waiting.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Luchie(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2006
Essoluwa thanks i have used the link but episode 171 - 238 are deactivated.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2006
Luchie:

Hi all i have always been reading this up but please i know i am not alone on this this soap is something else rolleyes. Can somebody give me a download of what happened at the end. Did Diego and Paloma get married at the end and what became of miguel/berenice's son. I have searched for the concluding part on the net but i think it yet to be translated from spanish to english. Dears, i am anxiously waiting.
]

Of course they'll get married. The bastard (Miguel and Berenice's son), I don't know what will happen to that one!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2006
Luchie:

Hi all i have always been reading this up but please i know i am not alone on this this soap is something else  rolleyes. Can somebody give me a download of what happened at the end. Did Diego and Paloma get married at the end and what became of miguel/berenice's son. I have searched for the concluding part on the net but i think it yet to be translated from spanish to english. Dears, i am anxiously waiting.
]

Of course they'll get married. The bastard (Miguel and Berenice's son), I don't know what will happen to that one! but I know Jeremy will be the one to marry Diana at the end of it all!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2006
yes esooluwa is absolutely right.
why should people fill this thread with summaries copied from other sites. links that any sensible person can follow and get the gist.
maybe we should just report to the admin so these offensive posts are deleted.
its really annoying seeing these summaries. this thread is for comments and reviews.
haba some people can be so dumb at times, its sickening. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Luchie(f): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2006
Spikelord thanks a lot 4 that info. U know Berenice is a biiiiigggg disappointment angry. I sha know she died in a crash and that alone is a big relief to me (on behalf of Paloma and Diego)! Another character i want to see what becomes of her is Barbara the paranoid.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Luchie(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2006
smileyBagoma dia, i believe Ogeta was only trying to be helpful or don't u think so at least i know Spikelord appreciated what he did. smiley wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2006
HEY guys i am a big fan of this soap opera but i started following it recently.A friend of mine told me that he has read the book.He said Diego is Paloma step-brother and in the ending after both of them found out the truth Paloma committed suicide and Diego lived miserable ever after.PLEASE I WANT TO IF THIS IS TRUE : cry rolleyes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
Dear Dear Bogeyman sad

WHo told you such ridiculous and untrue story about the lovely couple.
As far as iwas able to gather, Paloma is the only true child of Diego's Grandfather, Since Ines did not bear any child for him and Diego's Father and Juan Fransisco (FAbian's Dad) are adopted.

If anybody knows any contrasting story please tell.

Anyway Paloma and Diego got married at last and even had kids (not kid {singular})

So tell your friend who has read a book that he did not read the right book or maybe he read the book wrongly. (Upside down)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
we've heard so many contrasting version of the story, its so downright hilarious.
Seriously, i pray no one finds the remaining (missing) episodes so that we'll enjoy watching it in peace without people coming to tell us how it ended. cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gentleone(f): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2006
hey esolowa and bagoma, take it easy. dont take it out on ogeta. his is just a summary and not pages upon pages of what we have read.
some new people that log on might not have the patience to start from the first page thats why we keep getting questions like "umm..., i love the soap too,can anyone pls tell me where to get the whole story?" rolleyes
the last episode i watched was of berenice going to meet paloma in the office, i wished she just had an heart attack n died straight off! i dont know why she's so hung up on diego, after all shes in love with miguel.
i'll love to know what happened to fabian in the end sha,keeping my fingers crossed  cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by PrepaidNG(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2006
Diego is a jerk...and thats why Paloma ran away..!

www.prepaidnigeria.com - a better way to recharge!

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2006
The only thing that can disclose the truth is for Diana to get close to Daniela. Their union can only bring out the truth. Daniela is capable of finding out the truth u know! This is the time Diego should listen to Fabian but his case is like the "Once beaten, twice shy" He doesn't want to listen to Fabian again so as not to be deceived......

Any better idea?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2006
thanks ioday for renewing my interest for the soap opera.Ever since my friend told that story I got just carried away from it and try to keep me up to date on every episode becos most time come home around 10.00am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2006
What time is today's episodee?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2006
9 pm as usual.
hope you didn't miss it. finally diego put his foot down and acted like the man i think he is and stopped behaving like a swegbe.
berenice is stunned, and realises that she had pushed diego too far. i'm sure tomorrow she'll soft-pedal FAST.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by areenohler(f): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2006
Hello guys,
its been a long time i ve posted on this forum, i was making some more serious research on this topics, and guess wat guys, i found the summary of the grand finale. Just log on to this site: http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-e.php?f=140&i=190&t=184. I agree wit u Bagoma, Berenice will kool down for Jesus naw. I just pray Diego does not fall for her naw.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2006
@ Bagoma. You are right sister, Berenice I think should keep her mouth shut and see whatz going to happen next.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donmighty(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2006
[b][/b]The fucking dvd of when u are mine, is still available.Holla mi for more details.
Lets all write to AIT and tell them to be showing the programm by 12am -1 am.
I think when many of us write to that , they will do something about it.
And also if u any of us are interested on the DVD , should plz notify me.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2006
why should it be 12:00 am- 1:00 am?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2006
I pray she makes the phone call and see what her father's face will look like. grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2006
I wish Fabian will persuade Diego to go for a DNA test.
please is paloma falling in love with her boss, becos she
looked happy when he called.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2006
Absolutely yes! She is falling in love with Mariano and her mother doesn't like this. Let's wait and see what will happen today!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jesimiel(m): 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
Hello all

You can read preview of Cuando Seas Mia upto episode 170(but check the site weekly it seems they move up the episodes regularly)

http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.