Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338462 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spicy007(f): 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2006
i think Diana is just trying to make up for all the bads she has done, that is all.
My oh, my!!! is it true Diego got slapped by Paloma?
wetin happen again oo

i havent been able to watch the programme for the past week and a half, i mm sure i've missed a lot

and the sad thing is we get only MiTV on out TV at home, not AIT, so i have to rush home before 7pm, which doesnt happen 80% of the time as i work on the island.

do i hear someone drying her tears for me thanx, but i guess i just have to kip relying on the beloved forumites to kip me updated.

much love
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2006
@ Rhodalyn

I picked on Mildred because you are not worth talking to in this forum. So get lost! tongue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2006
@ sumbo, its just like grandma inez said.apart from fabian,the problem was caused by all those people who were married into the family.angela witch no. 1 brought barbera witch no. 2 who in turn brought berenice the late witch no. 3 who was so enthusiastic to bring that slimy bastard called miguel tejeiros!!! the problem was also compounded with the relative stupidities of some various family members, courtesy diana,diego and the others. well it looks like fabian's remorse didn't last more than 5 mins, not that it wasn't expected of course angry, his heart is still as black as coal(a lot darker)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2006
is fabian crazy? what makes him think that if keiros goes to prison,bernado won't squeal? he is surely heading for doom,good!. why did AIT mess up yesterday towards the end of the show?if they want to stop by 10pm sharp, they should start on time and reduce the no. of adverts for christ sake
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2006
Wat happened yesterday, i was online and forgot d time!!! shocked shocked shocked grin angry angry grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by dammybig(f): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2006
i'm surprised at diego keeping all this things away from paloma.is love about keeping secrets away from each other?.i hope paloma do come to mexico to save the suitation. or do u believe she should be kept at the bay.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shallar1(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2006
Nothing really happpens to Paloma, but I think Allevanneda is trying to reveal the cover up to her, but I believe time will tell.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2006
Pls what is it the genesis of this FICTITIOUS COFFEE EXPORTATION and WHO or WHAT is the cause of this MILDEW that is turning the life of poor Diego upside down. Can anyone help withe the details?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abdulmajid(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2006
dammybig:

i'm surprised at diego keeping all this things away from paloma.is love about keeping secrets away from each other?.i hope paloma do come to mexico to save the suitation. or do u believe she should be kept at the bay.

I quite agree with Diego, he doesn't want to break Paloma's heart for now; but the matter is now a time bomb as Paloma is now getting involved. She is to be invited from London to Mexico 'because she is also now a suspect. cry cry cry

Posted by: LARRY O
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by abdulmajid(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2006
tryo6:

Please what is it the genesis of this FICTITIOUS COFFEE EXPORTATION and WHO or WHAT is the cause of this MILDEW that is turning the life of poor Diego upside down. Can anyone help withe the details?

The main brain behind this FICTITIOUS COFFEE EXPORTATION is dear Fabian in conjunction with Rafael (previous employee in El-Cafetalero); with the consent of the chief witch: Angel and the second in command of the Sanchez Witches: Babbara; also with the help of baby boy bernado and his husband: Keiros. (that is ao far I can go for now).

The main brain behind Diego's bankruptsy tru this MILDEW is our almighty frauder Miguel who collected money to buy oxy-fluoride for fumigation but later sold the oxy fluoride and made everybody believed he fumigated the planting accordingly.

so, tryo6, I hope I've been able to help a little bit.  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Posted by: LARRY O
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2006
tanx abdulmajid. How come they now want to implicate d 2 love birds Diego and Paloma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
@ tryo6, I was the poster of the two previous postings. I happened to use another person's system and forgot to log-in. grin grin grin

@tryo6, How far were you with WUAM? Or are you telling me you need the complete story?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2006
Try to call your gf "Paloma" and ur bf "Diego" whenever they call you on phone.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2006
Missed todays episode again angry angry angry angry Someone kindly fill me in grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by topdan: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
diego and paloma will be coming to nigeria grin grin grin
they are my cousins, any one that wants to meet them can come to my house grin grin grin
make sure you dont come empty handed cool cool cool
come and see the live movie of WHEN YOU ARE MINE[/b][i][/i] grin grin grin
starting from monday. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
see ya grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2006
Well seems no one is gonna update me on the last two eps, anyway i hav taken it upon myself to edit the episode summaries from the Novelahitz site, the grammer is so very bad that reading it gives me a headache.

Well now its readable and eps 171 to 175 is edited
Check it out at

http://users.boardnation.com/~jalalsforum/index.php?board=12;action=display;threadid=17

Will try to edit the rest to the ending and post them there grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2006
sum1 please help a bro!
i couldn't get home b4 the airin of friday's episode - cant wait in suspense till monday

can sum1 please fill me in as per friday's episode

luv.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2006
[size=20pt]im here to help[/size]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
hi forumates keep it real and let the topic be real your feed back gives alot you don't really know how many people you're acually helping with the sumarries so to those that update yourluved and to those dat interrupt get lost cool got to hail some people and those that like fighting eg gini lower it cos you're making other people see your bad side without seeing you hide your self! grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2006
Well lets see wats gonna happen 2day!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2006
Well well things are certainly coming to a head, finally Juan Francisco has decided to follow his conscience and not his heart.

Seems AIT are keen on starting with "Lorenzo's Wife", well i hope the timing wont affect WUAM especially when they start late due to live events etc,

I hope its not a ploy to stop WUAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2006
@ jalal, i don't think WUAM would be affected because AIT definitely has to show it before lorenzo's wife no matter the live events. anyway, lorenzo's wife started yesterday and though i don't think its as captivating as WUAM, i'm sure it would turn out to be very interesting from what i have seen so far. anyway enjoy it people, mondays to wednesdays by 10pm on AIT. mexican soaps rock wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2006
Yea. Mexican soaps rocks but Lorenzo's wife S*cks for now.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2006
Diego captured??/
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tryo6(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2006
has Diego been captured?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2006
no Diego has not been captured but it sure was a close call. he was lucky enough to escape. he would still have a taste of jail anyway cry. mehn yesterday's episode was super, every moment made my heart race
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2006
@ jalal, kudos for the summaries. it was actually in readable english and very informative. thanks a lot. can't wait for the rest.see ya
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2006
Thanks AnnMarien
Check in regularly for more updates grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2006
looks like fabian was in 1 of his 5 minutes remorse moments again, well i feel very bad for paloma and diego. embarassed embarassed embarassed @jalal, i have a preposition. why don't we open a thread for lorenzo's wife and also be able to check out the summaries?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2006
Ann Marien thats a cool idea, was thinking of it actually, but havent watched it yet.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by funmi2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2006
i already have a thread for lorenzo's wife. grin cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.