Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338480 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by beyunce(f): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2006
i love when u are mine
Yup yup yup i love da soap.

Welcome back and we can get it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2006
Hi Beyunce, tanzx God when You are mine is back, Whoamong u watched yesterday's episode ?
Infact, Marcia is indeed is a fool and i really think she should be given an award for that ,
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jimmychoo1: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2006
Hi all, i have seen this soap ages ago when living in spain, im telling you you wont be dissapointed, altho u might have to wait long to see Diego and Paloma/ Elena together.
Anything you would like to know about future events, let me know.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2006
@jimmy choo, we know what is going to happen in the end.we got the summaries and stuff.we just wanna watch it. thanks at least we have you 2 keep us updated wink well i think the time diana was being stupid she crowned the stupidity list,but now her eyes are opened,marcia has stolen the crown and she is more foolish than all the cast together tongue.mehn she is so stupid.after everything diego said she is still willing to be fabian's accomplice.please someone be so kind as to give her brains. i wonder what fabian is going to do about choosing between those 2 women.did you guys see that blank look on his face? he has really bitten more than he can chew
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2006
well as for fabian and barbera,those 2 are really something else, after the reconciliation,they kept threatening and professing their level of hate for each other,a perfect match! undecided, is it true that they are engaged real life?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2006
that matilda is really a lunatic.gosh she is such a freak. angry.you guys saw the bloody image she put on the floor with diana's clothes,animal intestines and a knife in the chest symbolising that diana was going to pretty much end up that way.mehn what a death threat, so disgusting.that girl needs to be taken to a psychiatric ward for intensive care,urgently lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2006
i think she needs more dan dat cos she's d only one insane in d soap
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jedi1: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2006
Hey, Ann I think I know one Hospital I can recommend. i really think she's really sick.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2006
Hey folks someone pls help out, i only got to see d last 30 mins, how did Fabian get the disks from Marsha? And how did Diego escape?
Who has the real floppy discs now?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2006
@ jalal, the original floppy dics are still with Marcia. wat she intend doin was to keep them so that she can continue to pressurize Fabian to be with her but in reality, its not fair,

i think Diana will now be more sensitive than ever before,
@ jimmy choo, i think u need to have ur message sealed and lets enjoyed it by watching it on air ok
Luv u alll
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uzygirl(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2006
Thanks to this thread, I've read the entire episodes of this soap. But my anticipation has been heightened, why does AIT have to repeat episodes? They are killin me oh!!
angry angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by oppytms(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2006
Donmighty,hi

i am interested in the DVD.Is it the full version?
how can i get it?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2006
Hey forumites, i think AIT decided to air the previous episode in order to get viewers updated,
Luv U all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2006
I believe that is exactly what is going on. AIT is trying to update viewers on where they stopped WUAM.
Leet's wait till next week to see what will happen. Peace and love. kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2006
So they repeated it?? Well am glad cos i missed yesterdays episode!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2006
The Mexican culture is a noisy one like ours. They also have extended families.

That's why we appreciate this story. Diego, Paloma and her family are so much like us.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2006
that fabian is such a pathetic liar.mehn he's one sick person, who does he think he's fooling with all those stupid stories about diego being the guilty party? angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2006
@ ann marien, i think Fabian is only doin dat inorder to have everybody on his side but tanzx to Grandma(Ines),Judge,Daniella and host of others, who believed diego can never ever do dat, Wat i really love was how Mrs Ines and Daniella refused to be intimidated by the man who came to arrest Daniella cheesy cheesy

Well, lets all keep our fingers crossed and see if, Barbara will allow Fabian go get the floppy dics or not and if Diego will come home. Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2006
@ Otolorin,
Don't bank on MITV at all; they are meant to be following AIT as far as WUAM is concerned, very soon now, they too will have to go back.

All the same, AIT will soon continue carrying us along. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by elektra(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2006
Guys. I think it is bernado that has taken over the crown of foolishness in that soap.If fabian could do all that to diego what makes him think he wont do worse to him.Daniella is ma best actress on the soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
i'm on a 3 wks vacation from WUAM
i'll wait till dey get to where we stopped b4 d postponement b4 i resume viewin the cool soap!

regards to all!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2006
Fabians' got it comin'
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by donte: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2006
all of una done mad.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
@donte, please can you explain how we are all mad?i really don't get it.can you be so kind as to elaborate or are you referring to specific people?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
Yes Ann Marien, make he tell us angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2006
donte:

all of una done mad.

What do u mean?  Who and who is mad? Or are you also part of the mad people . Please can you explain?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey someone brief me on wat transpired yesterday, i missed it due to PHCN wahala!!
Thanks grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2006
Paloma got punched in the face by Diego LOL!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2006
@ Rhodalyn, are u reallly sure Paloma got punched by Diego and wat did she do to get that?
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2006
smiley nuthin ma'am, absolutely nuthin sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2006
Oh God! What's Rhoda doing here again? shocked
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2006
aint i allowed in here Dojo?? sad cry

cheesy cheesy tongue tongue kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.