Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338052 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
@ Funmin, thatz very nice of you, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by funmi2(f): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2006
thnx cheesy grin wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2006
Cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2006
@ funmi2, double thumbs up. i gotta go chec it out cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2006
hi forum wat wrong with diego plz tell him to free poloma he's really taking laws into his hand well their security there is not has tiege as our kudos to niger police for the first time i hail
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2006
Seriously Tox, its only a soap opera!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2006
Man i like the new look Mariano, he looks like a mini Fabian grin grin grin grin
Anyway the real Fabian is a REAL psycho and Marsha is just plain stupid, i guess they were meant for each other anywayz!! cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 10:03am On Jul 27, 2006
well
i now think diego is silly, and a disgrace to mankind!
how could he forget his brains in his boxer short? - how could he have left his sense of reasonin at the bar?
he's got the wrongest idea to send paloma away - that he doesnt love her anymore? - weird - he should have sought a beta excuse!

welll. - for all you who want to hear - i giv it all to FABIAN - he's the bomb!
fabian is the best tin that happened to WUAM - he's just damn intelligent - just 1 tin left for him to add, he should just take some advice from his lawyer, at least for once - when he does that, he'll rule the whole of mexican coffee - he'll even decide who'll represent mexico as the international delegate.

he can den send the silly, ill-tinking, stupid, action-before-tots, irrational diego to prison - he should even rot dere sef - so long as he doesnt want to learn!

as for paloma - she's just unfortunate to be this smart - yet, in love with the dumbest human the world has ever produced - DIE'GOR'.
she should beta organise her future with mariano sans, goodlookin now tho',

as for juan francisco - all i can do is pity his obstinate acts when julian or wats d other guy's name warned him.

i now dig for FABIAN, [center]GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO
GO FABIAN,GO FABIAN-GO[/center]
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2006
otolorin, u have said it all and u really crack me up grin cheesy wink

i must have said this a zillion times, diego is the DUMBEST character in the soap angry tongue angry
wat is wrong with dat guy?

fabian is my guy, he is the unchallenged EVIL GENIUS!
however he seems to b losing the plot slowly but surely, wat was all d crying for yesterday?
is he trying to display some kind of conscience?

mariano really does look cute in a scruffy kind of way with the beard kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2006
@otolorin, now you are really being to harsh on diego, it is only a soap nothing happens that way in real life. besides no one is that stupid for so long. ok so that excuse was dumb, what did you expect him to say that would cover up for his absence for 8 years or so. paloma herself didn't believe it. the producers just have to find a way to prolong the soap. the only way to have prevented all that was to simply tell paloma all that had been going on. but since they chose to be stupid,they would live through the consequences. as for mariano. his new good looks as sure as hell not getting him anywhere with paloma so he should just forget trying. fabian was getting his way, but now that he seems to be neglecting his lawyer's every advice, he is going way down.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2006
hey guys, for how long is diego going to be in jail anyway? and when will paloma find out what is going on? i hope it wouldn't take too long. undecided. as for fabian he is really going to get it. as for marcia, once stupid, always stupid.did she eventually give the diskettes to fabian? she is the dumbest person in the soap. at least other people learn from their mistakes a little, someone like diego just has a bigger role to play in the soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:28am On Jul 27, 2006
fabian's moments of crying just suck. who is he feeling sorry for,himself? maybe he is trying to show that he still has a conscience. i for one didn't think he had any
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2006
let's all take consolation in the fact that everything will be fine in the end. as for fabian, i wish he does suffer a great deal before getting shot angry angry angry. he is the devil's incarnate.have you guys noticed that he is getting dryer by the minute? not that he wasn't dry before just that its worse. i wish he could finish his jail sentence then he can get shot
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kojak(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2006
I don't really think that Diego is dump. It has to do with the extent that love can go. He is just following his heart to protect the career of the only woman he had ever loved. When one in love, people will think that he/she is insane but u will realize the truest feeling when u fall in love with all sincerity.  wink cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2006
kojak:

I don't really think that Diego is dump. It has to do with the extent that love can go. He is just following his heart to protect the career of the only woman he had ever loved. When one in love, people will think that he/she is insane but u will realize the truest feeling when u fall in love with all sincerity. wink cheesy

dats a big lie
dont let any1 decieve u dat love is 'blind' or watever - or love makes one stupid, childish and dumb!

it neva happens dat way in real life as ann marien said.

i can only accept dose kinda acts from sum1 in a soap - just like d ill-fated DIE'GOR'
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Christino(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2006
I''ve not been watching, so don't have much to say.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kojak(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2006
otolorin, I still disagree with u that Diego is dump. Apart form the love and affection he has for Paloma, he cannot sit down and watch the "black sheep" (Fabian) in the family ruin her career which she had labored for. The grass to grace status of Paloma is a threat to Fabian, and I know Fabian is going to pay for his antics, deceits, and wicked behavior in the end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2006
In my own opinion Diego is really dumb, he should have told her the truth and they fight it out together. Anyway Paloma alone is match enough for Fabian!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chxta(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2006
Chxta's World

Yesterday's episode was particularly heart rending because Diego told Paloma that he doesn't love her anymore (the spineless cunt can't even admit to his chic that he is going to prison, instead he chose to lie to her), gave her to Sanz and then promptly got himself picked up by the police. What a mess. Ines has told Fabian that he would not live to enjoy El Cafetalero (if my grandma told me that kind of thing I would take a running dive off the 3rd Mainland Bridge). Wow! Action packed. I hope I'll be able to finish the damned soap so I can live out my life as before, watching lots of football,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raheemah(f): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
can somebody please tell me what is going on. I cant believe Diego is getting all this bashing from you all. What did he do to deserve all these. I have not watched the last two episodes
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hhussain(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2006
Fabian is exhibiting two different personalities, theres the tough, no nonsense, ambitious Fabian who mows down everyone and everything in his path and the remorseful Fabian (his remorse doesnt last long tho).

His more aggresive personality is dominant of course and suits him in his role as the master villian but the other doesnt suit him at all, as a villain hes not supposed to show remorse grin grin grin ;Dmaybe at the end but not in the middle of the plot grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2006
he's one personality and he's evil. Paloma is really having fun crying today!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aderaskeey(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2006
@Chxta: "Ines has told Fabian that he would not live to enjoy El Cafetalero"

THAT IS IT!!!
Fabian shall fall by the curse of Ines, placed on him yesterday. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Fabian shall not escape the curse from an agonizing heart of his grandmother.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
oh yeah, he is not going to live long alright, his days are numbered. as for those 2 bitches, angela and barbera,they are going to get it.diego is a celebrity overnight. i mean how many cars, long vehicles, helicopters and so on accompanied him like he was a hardcore bandit who had been on the run for far too long.he's famous. poor diego, paloma and all their friends and family, i really feel like crying for them cry cry cry cry cry cry cry, and why the hell did AIT mess up like that and give us half bread. they started late and couldn't finish it angry angry, i hope they are not up to anything funny, or else they would have to answer to me,LOL angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by funmi2(f): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2006
kojak:

I don't really think that Diego is dump. It has to do with the extent that love can go. He is just following his heart to protect the career of the only woman he had ever loved. When one in love, people will think that he/she is insane but u will realize the truest feeling when u fall in love with all sincerity. wink cheesy
i agree wif u. u undastand. mehn, i wd like to hav a guy like u. my own diego wink cheesy grin smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2006
did you guys see the nods diego and fabian gave each other yesterday?more like a silent promise.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kojak(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2006
Funmi2, thanks for your understanding. I sincerely hope that u have all ur dreams and heart desire to have such a man like him (Diego)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2006
i saw d nod - i hope fabian respects his words dis time!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ras(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2006
view the summary of cuando seas mia:- http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2006
this is for diego cry cry cry cry cry cry
this is for paloma cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
this is for inez cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
this is for fabian tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2006
Oh God I'm still crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

How can Fabian be so cruel did you see Diego in the Van.
Man even the devil himself will cry. That scene was even more emotional than Wednesdays' and Paloma doesn't even know what she has been shielded from. Imagine her in the same position Diego is or Paloma seeing Diego in those awful prison uniform with heavy chains binding his hands and legs like he is an axe murderer. Infact the security guiding Diego is more than that of Sadam Hussein when he was captured.

Anyway the truth will come out at last but this agony is too much o cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2006
evn fabian couldnt contain the scene of diego in those chains!

d worst was the grandma's slump - fabian has reached the heights - i hope he doesnt stop anyway, way more sufferin to come diego's way if he wont learn, and fast too!

paloma doesn't no anytin - dats wy she's crying, and i dont blame her - 'twould have been beta tho if she was brought into the picture

men, i almost couldnt imagine the burns in her chest when she was tearing her wedding dress (dat cloth no go tear with ordianry hand on a good day o - but the emotion in her veins complimented the strenght in her bones to shred the cloth)

i can only pity fabian sha, and palome too!

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.