Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338432 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kojak(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
ghinika, I dont want him to die. it will be a lot of relief for him. I want him to be in jail for ever and rot there. While in jail, I guess he will be getting the feelers from outside about the blissfull life Diego and Paloma are living.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2006
on the contrary - diego should be d one to rot in jail - for closin his eyes, mind, soul, brain for way too long

fabian should be rewarded for his hardwork and consistence

just my own view sha
and daniella should live happily with her chocolate man

did u notice 'twas d chocolate man that brot grandma back from coma?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ Otolorin

Much as we applaud Fabian for his tenacity and mannerism, we shall not let that cloud over our better judgement. EVIL CAN NEVER TRIUMPH OVER GOOD. Diego may be stupid in this soap but he is just an archytypal character - representing so many of us who allow ourselves to be manipulated or controled by things (whether good or bad) that happens around us.

Like I said earlier Fabian should not die but live to face the consequenses of his action. Fabian is not BAD but he has bad people around him that incluence his life. He has SORRY example of a mother and wife. FABIAN also represent so many of us out there that falls into that category.

So just like Diego makes himself to be vulnerable to manipulation, so is Fabian (being manipulated by Angela and barbara) the only difference is that Fabian and his manipulators are working towards the same objective while Diego is just a scape goat which could have been any of us in real life.

Have you noticed the number of people that run to rescue Diego? Who do you think will rescue FABIAN if he is to be in a similar circumstances? Only MARCIA I bet.

So my dear EVIL MUST NOT TRIUMPH OVER GOOD.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
i agree with u sir - completely

but we should pay 4 our negligences and continously too, until we learn to apprehend our wrong sense of judgement and change our attitude!
such is wat should happen to diego - for as long as he doesnt see d wrong in what he's doing? - he should be kept in the cells!

u loved chocolate man's story told to grandma!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2006
otolorin

I didn't watch the episode where harold told Innes the story. But I really like the guy the character he is playing.

For a woman who never gave him a change to prove himself in the begining, he is a very patient man. He has proved to be the next to her after Diego. I Luv him
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ Otolorin,
come on! call Harold by his name and not chocolate man!, he dey sell chocolate for you? cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
ghnikia
my mistake i wanted to say the family lawyer
that man with white hair
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2006
His name is Jorge Latore - nice man!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
thanks i appreciate
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2006
chocolate man is wat daniella calls her boyfriend, harold

and i like d name too - so i chose to call him chocolate man
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by omoge1(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2006
hey people, can sum1 tell me wats goin on, im not in naija, i left wen paloma came bck 4rm jand, and fabien was bout to send the cops to go nd pick diego up, wats happenin?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2006
"Chocolate man"
"Mr. Wonderful"
"Mr Marvelous"
"Walking Coffee Encyclopaedia"
"Sanches Serrano Witches"
"Diabolical Twins"

These people really get bad mouth grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2006
how d'u mean, ma'am?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2006
"Chocolate man" - Harold (by Daniella)
"Mr. Wonderful" - Mariano Sans (by Diego)
"Mr Marvelous" - Mariano Sans ( by Harold)
"Walking Coffee Encyclopaedia" (by Diego on the day he fought with Mariano at Paloma's house
"Sanches Serrano Witches" (by Daniella to her Aunt and Sisters In-law Barbara and Berenice
"Diabolical Twins" (just yesterday Harold tagged the duo of Angela and Barbara - DIABOLICAL TWINS)

The writers sure have a way with words!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2006
k
wat happened last nite, sum1 gonna help?
i only get to see the 7pm edition - by 9pm, i'm in ma room doin sum study for the next day's job!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2006
the story is getting hotter
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2006
Ghinikha, you do realize that 2 of your prayer points would not be answered according to the summaries. fabian didn't even get to suffer nearly the way we all wish he had.he got popped!!! a very easy punishment for that sort of person.i'm sure the devil had already been keeping ready the hottest section of hades prior to his arrival. secondly, jorge(the poor dear) suffered an infarction and died before getting to see the happy endings of all the good people cry cry cry. at least we all know he has a reserved seat for himself in heaven
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2006
I need help, i have been trying this site www.novelahitz.com but i can able to locate the synopsis any longer

The suspense is getting too much that is the reason why i wanted to read the rest of the story.

so can someone to give me a link to the synopsis, i ned it urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ann Marien, From the summaries I know that Jorge died and Fabian too died unceremoniously in the end but we agreed not dwell on the contents of the Summaries instead discuss the drama as it unfolds.
I knew they both died
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
Please am waiting because i cant stand the suspend again
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
Who do we have here today!  Amodu where have U been

http://www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
How I wish a very tough purshment for Fabian! cry cry cry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Larry,

The person I really want a very tough punishment for is Angela - (Make her penniless). She is a sorry example of Motherhood!
"The first time I saw both of you (Angela & Barbara), I thought you were mother and daughter but now that I have known better , you are more like a DIABOLICAL TWINS" , Harold

What a perfect name for both mother and daughter in law!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
Yes i agree with u ghinikha,Angela is not an epitome of motherhood at all and at the same time am really sorry for Bernado that chap is still a kid he had beat grow up.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
Ghinika, I agree with you. All these Fabian's troubles; Angela and Babbara are the genesis of them.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
I wished Marcia should stay in that church instead of going after Fabian again. She looked more relaxed and very beautiful in her borowed clothes yesterday. I never knew she is that beautiful
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2006
@Gihinika, Marcial is a beautiful woman, but she looks somehow too old for her role in that soap.but when she puts herself under unnecessary stress, she can look as ugly as that mad woman in Oshodi market! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Larry, U self, ur bad mouth don pass Harold own. But she looked quite younger yesterday.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Ghinika, grin grin grin Don't mind me, na true I talk now. Most times when Marcial and Angela are standing together, you'll see that Angela even appears to look younger than Marcial. Abi na lie?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Modups1(f): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
marcia actually does look older, i think she and angela should b age mates grin
i agree though dat she looks prettier now than when she & fabian were painting d town red.

harold aka "my little chocolate" is my guy, he's soooooooooo cute and funny
he really proved that you need patience to get to know people
it's plain to see dat inez's coma is really affecting him
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Modups

All these for your Chocolate guy: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Larry, I perfectly I understand what U mean and that was the main reason I never added among the list of beauties in that soap but seeing her yesterday, I had a rethink.  

You know, being an only child of a rich parents has a lot of disadvantage.  From having too many things you don't need to being lonely - having no one to talk to.  Maybe That is why she is seeking for love outside unfortunately just like Berenice fell into the hand of Miguel, she fell for wrong man - Fabian.  A man who uses her and dump her all the time.  So tell me why won't she look older than her age?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.