Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,252 members, 7,842,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (338423 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 4:57pm On Aug 09, 2006
Thanks a lot, I am at Oke Ira, in ogba, well let see what we happen tonight, in case I did not watch it just keep me in touch as I will like to know is going to happen tonight, I am as current as that. where did stay
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2006
I stay at Haruna (inside).
Pleased to meet someone from my area. cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2006
Really haruna inside I stay around there too, at Oladire Street, is just I use to return home late, when I close at work, Good to meet you here, keep me in touch as pa tonight when you are mine ok, One luv My brther.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 12:49am On Aug 10, 2006
Abeg Na only me see that ***BLOW*** cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2006
man
no be only youn see that blow o - infact its the biggest physical prompt action juan has ever taken on his son! - i felt the impact on right on my jaws too

and who on earth says paloma wont find out about this whole mishap? - diego na MUMU 4 ever tinking the media will not make a meal outta the whole saga!

oh POOR INES - asking for HAROLD's kisses - sumtin she always avoided on a normal day.

and what is that silly one gonna tell DIEGO, i hope it, + the file submitted by bernado help a long way sha!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2006
My brother weytin you see oooooo tell me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2006
OTOLORIN, please tell me what happed yesterday I sleept off but by the time I started dreaming about when you are mine, it was aready 10:02 because I am so tired that yesterday, Tell me what happen
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babonboard(f): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2006
@dojo
i stay in yaya abtan area of ogba nice to know u are in my area.
can anyone pls tell me the concluding part of what happened yesterday cos nepa took our lite half way thru,it stopped at where babra said she is sorry for fabian cos he will be alone sad sad sad
and as for that blow meeeeeeeen its da bomb i mean i neva thougt juan could go to that extent in beig physical with his son cool cool cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2006
chairman -
i'll advice u to wait for modups or ann marien to do d narration
i bet i'll spoil d fun if i tell u cos i wont be so real - i aint good at re-tellin stories

no vex abeg!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2006
OTOLORIN, when will modups or ann marien come here so that I can get to ask them, can anyone help dojo out because I think he is about to enter Fabians net because power hold get angry with the and decided to hold thier light.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2006
babonboard, you still watch part of it tell me from where you start and where power holding took your light,

I am waiting
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2006
After the Doctor informed Diego's faction of the Sanches Serrano's family that Ines maybe confined to a Wheel Chair for the rest of her life, Juan Franscisco went to Fabian's house and give him a dirty blow which left Fabian crying like a baby with Barbara making a poor job of consoling him. HIs father told him that confining his mother (Innes) to a wheel chair is a personal score he will settle with Fabian by making he oay dearly for all his has done

Innes woke up and the first person she saw was Harold who kisshed, though she pretended not to like it but she requested for another kiss. SHe is now wondering what the left part of her body is not moving

Paloma's secretary brough a Mexican Newspaper in which she read about the problem of El Cafetaralo before she could read futher, Mariano came in and interupted her. However she is now suspicous and is threatening to go back to Mexico since it is obvious that Mariano, Avellaneda and Diego is trying to protect her from somthing

Bernado handed the shipping documents for the fictious export to Jorge but still refuses to testify.

Matilda is upto something in Hacienda. She set a trap for Jeremy and they fell for it. Jeremy broke his let in the process. She saw him and Diana kissing and was very angry

Soledad and Paloma are remembering their stay in Mexico
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2006
Thank you very much (ghinikha) I really appreciate your narration, what happen between Paloma and mariano,

Waiting to hear from you again cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2006
Samuel, greetings.
Actually, there's no room for anything to happen because Paloma was angry because Diego, Mariano and Avellenda 're hiding things from her.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2006
She told him that  she only asked him to marry to get even.  Not much happened she tried to get the truth out of Mariano but that one was just busy staring at her face.  he later told Avellanade that he is tired of keeping an eye on Paloma becuase he is still in love with her and that she is on verge of finding out the truth
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2006
Dojo Thank God you are here, what happen to fabian and barbra and angela
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2006
@Samuel
Nothing much about Angela and Barbara but Fabian was given a VERY MIGHTY SOUNDINGLY PAINFUL blow on the jaw by his father. The blow fell Fabian to the floor. It's unbeliveable but true and I was so happy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2006
Wow that serve Him right, he deserve it, How you dey my brother I go try watch am night, But if slept off please give that kind of dirty punch that was giving to Fabian by His Father so that I will wake up and not fall like Fabian,

Anyway good to hear from you.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2006
Samuel, you're welcome. Try not to sleep. I won't be able to give you the punch because I no sabi fight. grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2006
Thanks "ghinikha " but did you think Paloma will give way to mariano if it happen that he said yes to her when said to him will you amrry me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2006
Ok Dojo, I will try hun, you day work for cafe
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2006
psalmuel:

Ok Dojo, I will try hun, you day work for cafe

No.Why ? wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2006
I just say make I ask, this one way you dey talk as if you day work for cafe, but na cafe you dey now,

Good to talk to you hear anyway
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2006
@ Dojo, i can'st stop being aamuse with ur comments
@ Psamuel, u are funny as wel
@ babonboard, weldone

U guys are really doin a great job by keepin us in lighter mood un WUAM
Luv u all,

Concerning Barbara, i think she did something to Fabian dat made her go to jail or wat do u think?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2006
@Midred or na Mildred? tongue
Why thou calleth me BABA SUWE? wetin I do?

@Samuel
No be cafe I dey o,I dey for work. grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2006
@ Ghinikha, tanzx for the update.Well,

I don't really blame Diego 4 d action he took bcoa of Paloma.He knew Paloma will go to jail cos she has been workin at El-cafetelaro b4 he came and she will probably know much about the fictitious exportation,

Well, if Paloma go to Mexico and discover all dat happens, she will later applaud Diego for the action.
Wat do u think dat witch Matilda is up to.

Anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed till the end
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2006
@ Dojo, yeah sebi BABA SUWE ni iwo,psamuel ati babonboard

you guys are comedians when it comes to Cuando Seas Mia

Do anyone of know waz been happening with all the ladies in da house. Its been long i heard 4rm anyone of them,
Luv u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2006
"Mildred" why did you call "Dojo" Baba Suwe Is he a comedian
Anyway We are all here to get it all clear and to share what we have in common. keep in touch hun, but don't be like Diego who open His eyes and watch fabian diging it till He get to water.

Be active in all you do ok, Cheers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 10, 2006
one thing i believe is that fabian is not that bad, infact i'm beginning to feel so sorry for fabian. i cried with him last night, while my sisters were just making fun of me, saying that i have a very very soft heart.
fabian is so unlucky to have a mother like angela and a useless wife like barbara.

pls guys, just take it easy on fabian. i wish it was angela who would pay with her life at the end, and not fabian.

[quote author=

Concerning Barbara, i think she did something to Fabian that made her go to jail or what do u think?
[quote][/quote]

i heard she conived with fabian to kidnap paloma, thats why she went to jail.

mariano is really getting on my nerves,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nuel4chi(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2006
Hope u guys are seeing the turn every thing is taking. Grand ma is finally back just that for now, she can't move her left hand and leg. in fact her left side is out of shape for now. My prayer is that gets out of the whole mess that smart fool has kept the whole family.Brenado is the biggest fool in the whole show. He can't even for once come out to prove himself as a man.Hum, let's all kip our fingers crosds and see wat happens today
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by psalmuel(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2006
"ugonna0071 " Why must you cried for him instead you would have return that punch back to His father immediately, As I am looking at you from here eh you too will SELL MEAT not only SELFISH,

hope nobody pets you when you were cying because if they do,  treat them the way Fabian treat Diego.

Keep cying eh I will bring a bucket for you to cry in it.

Sorry for all that ok just want to Cash Fun "ugonna0071"
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2006
Na wa o. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.