Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337752 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2006
@Whiz and Shadex has it ended?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2006
Can someone brief me on todays episode? Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2006
well,jalal if i were to tell you that u didnt miss much by not watchin today's episode,i'd be lying.The program was beautiful.Its sad to note,however,that we have come to the end of the muchoved soap,''when u are mine''.
Marcia turns up in the courtroom in the nick of time with the famous 'diskettes' which makes Fabian finally pay for all his crimes as he is in prison alongside his brother bernado.Diego's prison sentence we revoked and he was released.Ines gives paloma her weddin dress.Matilda the crazy witch tries to disrupt the weddin by bringin a gun and attempted to kill diana but wancho takes the fall.A young man that we're not familiar with takes the gun away from matilda and she's taken away.Paloma and diego finally get married,thus the end of the soap.If u can please watch a repeat of the program on mitv at 7pm on monday
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cuddles(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2006
the bad guy,u no lie o, i must say i was rather shocked as well that the program had to end in such short notice and i also wonder what happened to all the episodes and the story about fabian bringin out a gun and tryin to kill diego,instead it is matilda that brings out a gun, nonetheless,the soap has ended.I wonder what AIT would air at 9pm weekdays,i guess it might the gardener's daughter,there's been alot of advert about it but we'll just have to wait and see,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
the way the soap ended na waa o, shocked shocked sad
i must confess it was too sudden, i mean, what do we now watch henceforth? cry
plus the fact that this is slightly different version of the soap from what we read on the net. i cant seem to understand what really happend. do you guys think the soap was produced twice? or what? this is confusing really. however,
i like the idea of fabian going to jail, its much more befitting than just dying. he deserves all the humiliation and pain there is.

but me no like this ending at all at all. it is way too brief! abeg.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hayprof(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2006
@All u copy and paste :were u told it was going to end today/this way?
That's what they call 'a Soap' see! wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ShaunBee(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2006
really gonna miss fabian. guess all u diego fans won afterall. congrats
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by DeNoble1(m): 2:40am On Aug 19, 2006
Hey guys don`t you think the programe was edited it should have taken longer time to end than how it just ended. all the same i love it that way
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by anniebear(f): 9:49am On Aug 19, 2006
it so unfortunate that the story has to end that way, i also wondered wat happened to the remaining episode, all the same is good at long last the famous when u are mine ended,i just hope ait will start showing lorenzo's wife 9pm instead of 10pm, cos that one 2 is alos very interesting, i recommend it for everyone
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by shadex1(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2006
De Noble:

Hey guys don`t you think the programe was edited it should have taken longer time to end than how it just ended. all the same i love it that way

yea i think it was edited cos it ended too sudden
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jydon(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hey guyz i just saw dis topic 2day and i've been missin out all dis while cos i was sent 2 a desert 2 serve sad sad sad :-.
pls i really need u guyz 2 update me everyday. smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by goodguy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2006
I think AIT edited the Soap. Anyone here wonders why MITV didn't show the Soap on friday?

Anyway, I am looking forward to watching 'The Gardener's daughter'.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2006
Finish ke!!! ?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2006
Man i cant believe it ended that way o, i no gree plus the fact that i didnt get to watch the last episode angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
A
I
T
S
U
C
K
S

B
I
G
T
I
M
E
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2006
but jalal, i'm not sure its AIT's fault oo

how can they possibly edit the storyline? its not possible.

i think i read somewhere on this thread that someone in thailand claimed that theirs ended this same way. so thats why i'm confused.

was the soap produced twice?

for me fabian going to jail is just cooool.

what i dont like is the way they rushed the end. angry
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaylala(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2006
let the thread rest in peace ;d
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2006
Well lets hope that at least ait has the deceny to repeat the last episode for those of us who didnt watch it sad sad sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Raymand(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
Hhahahahahahahahaha oh my! this is funny! y'all know AIT WON'T repeat the last episode!! Dem go begin show 'the gardeners daughter'! hahahahahaha una dey make me laugh! diego and paloma freaks!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2006
You can never tell, they may show it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by biomic(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2006
i heard it is over, rilly missed that soap like mad, nwaz ow did it end??, man, am rilly stale ooo undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lakeside4love(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2006
Just the same way they took my "Passion" ,best soap on naija tv ever,off AIT, same way they r doin to this one,

Thats if this rumor is true,
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by biomic(f): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2006
God ,i hated it wen they stopped passions, sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2006
i am so confused, on novelahits it says the wrong thing or its ait that is wrong novelahitz said the following:

The episode picks up at a scene with fabian holding diego at a gunpiont he is about to shoot diego he recieves a call frm barbara in jail (instead of fabian)saying she is pregnant he was so happy diego tried 2 take di gun then they started struglling at last fabian fell and died. mr sanz told martia why is she dressed like that the phone rings and avellaneda reminds him of paloma,s wedding he felt sad. magarita accompanies juan francisco 2 di wedding holding hands. giancarlo walks paloma down di aisle, the priest first says elena olivares then says paloma,
every 1 looks happy except mariano.the 2 couples went out side and kissed.   
7 years later:   magarita shows up and gives juan francisco a kiss,tere were many children playing they were ricardo paloma and diego,s adopted son their real son,diana and jeremi,s son, harold and daniella,s son. mariano ,juan francisco, mrs ines martia jeremy diana harold daniella soladad diego paloma were all there paloma proposed a toast for casablanca and there was a big kiss between paloma and diego end.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2006
yeah mowaz, thats what the site said.
so the BIG QUESTION is what the hell happened?

anyone with answers
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by marvis: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2006
I think there are two versions to the ending of the soap. I have read this ending before in one of the spanish sites that i translated with free translation. Also in Accra this year i watched the other longer version. so maybe AIT decided to go for the shorter version so that they can start showing the Gardener's daughter
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Mildred(f): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2006
Hi Forumites, i think the soap was ended so soon so as to start the viewing of the GARDENER'S DAUGHTER.but wat i don't understnad in the Gardener's Daughter is maybe it will still feature our favourites like Paloma,Diego and others,

I think the last lady that says:Its only bcoz i'm a gardener's daughter is Paloma or wat do think?
Luv u all and wishin a splendid week
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chyna(f): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2006
Thank God WUAM is finally over.
Though it ended very abruptly.
A lot of people would sue AIT for ending the soap without notice espiacially on a friday when it is aired very early.

SO for lovers of WUAM, i wld like to recommend another soap for your viewing pleasure. I hope the soap wld be one you would all enjoy as much as i am enjoying it so we could talk about id the same way we do WUAM.

It is called "The Promise". Airs from Friday to Saturday every week on NTA channel 10 by 7.30pm.

It is really interesting atleast the 6 or so episodes i ve watched. Didnt get up from where i sat till the end.

Give it a trial.
grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by delarontus(f): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2006
@mildred: I don't think so but i think the lady dressed like a nun looks like Soledad.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fun4me2(f): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2006
Hello WUAM FORUMIATES,Just joined this honourable constituency today but ooooo,heard dat When u are mine is over.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 10:33am On Aug 21, 2006
Wow! :oThis is unbelievable.They really caught me unawares cry
But this soap cannot just end like that now sad They did not even bother to give anyone any notice prior this time. They just have to repeat it thrice to console me o angry.Or will all my effort amount to nothing?It is not fair to watch other episodes and miss the GRAND FINALE.What do you my WUAM FORUMIATES THINK? undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2006
@O[b]moyem[/b]i
E yaaaaaaaaaa, sad
Pele.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fun4me2(f): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2006
nawa o,naso we see am ooo.
They must show it today again on AIT or MITV,
Abeg whoever has connection should pls help us beg AIT/MITV. sad wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.