Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337550 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2006
Hey wat happened in todays episode?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:44am On Aug 16, 2006
1. Matilda kidnapped young Ricardito, While they (Jeremy, Aurelio and Juancho) were looking for him, they found the corpse of Don Manuel's (Matilda's uncle cum lover ) in Matilda's house

2. Innes & co returned to the house from the prison and Innes asked to be left alone to think.

3. A very tired Jorge was shown in his office and he promised his friend Lorenzo that it won't be long before they meet(as dying)

4. Fabian came to see his mother based on what Barbara told him and asked her to stay away from his life. She then went to Bernado's house where she met Barbara and had it out with her. He ask Bernado if it is okay for her to stay with him since she has no where to go. Already she came with her bags in the boot.

5. Miguel Alphonsus Toheros called Fabian lipsrsealed

6. Marcia is planning something big for Barbara and wondered how much pressure she can take. She delivered their Flight tickets to Miami to Fabian's house. Barbara picked it and was furious

7. After playing hide and seek with Paloma, Mariano trapped decided to tell her the truth. She so shocked angry sad . She said she would have killed Fabian before Diego set foot into that Prison. She blamed all of them for keeping the truth from her. After pulling herself together, she picked up her bag and when Mariano asked were she is going, she said to RESCUE THAT slowpoke lipsrsealed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2006
So Uchetobi and Ioday, where have you been
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2006
Ghinikha thanks fro the update though i do watch it but i miss a little part of it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ioday(f): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hello Ghinikhs, I've always been around though i don't contribute, Sometimes its good to sit back and read the opinions of other people which can enhacne ones own thought process

But you didn't ask of DOJO the last posthe pasted was the first in a bery long while isnt it.

PALOMA to the rescue. I think thatthey should atleast have consulted Paloma about the things going on before concluding that she should be kept from all of that. She might have found a way out for them all as she found a way out for Mexican coffee among the delegates and if the worst comes to worst and there is no way out Marianno adn Diego can consort to the Caveman tactics by drugging and carring her (Paloma) kicking and screaming back to London becasue of course she will refuse to go. grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by otolorin(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2006
so even PALOMA sees DIEGO as an slowpoke?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2006
Ioday,
sometimes asking after Dojo is looking for trouble and the guy get bad mouth no be small. I wonder why he is not online because I checked him earlier.

@ Otolorin, Like I said earlier, the writer of this soap WUAM sure have a way with WORDS!
You need to hear what Angela said to Barbara yesterday. Call her a dried up cargo! who will never know what it takes to be a mother. Even Barbara was short for words
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2006
hello forumites!

unhnnhn. Dont blame Paloma and don't lets all conclude that Diego is an slowpoke. So, lets see what Almighty, International Star and the  outspoken woman will do in Mexico; maybe she will go to Mexico with a cutlass and behead Fabian straight grin grin grin grin grin

And that Babbara and Angela (the diabolical twins), it serves them right.

No news again about the two love birds: (mama and gian calo!); where are they?

And is it true that Fabian is now bankruppted? serves him right too.

Miguel Alphonsus Toheros; living in fool's paradise?

And what will Matlda do with the bastard boy?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hi, am just a new member here. I just registered today and would love to be part of the discussion forum for Cuando sea mia. But I dont seem to be use to the procedures involved.Could you help me out please.I managed to get to yhis place.
Thanks wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hi Otolorin,
Am actually new here, and if I could response to your comment on Paloma, I would say that she said that out of anger and pain. She never really meant it.

You also look familiar. smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ Moyem, W E L C O M E! kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

just continue watching WUAM, discussion your opinion about the episode you just see and comment on the soap generally.

Try not to jump fence, discussion here is episode by episode.

All the forumites welcome you and we wish you nice stay here grin grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2006
@Moyem or is it Omoyemi?
On behalf of the WUAM forumites, I Dojo (one & only) welcomes you to Nairaland.
May you enjoy your stay, may the administrator never have any reason to ban you and may you be granted the wisdom to know who and who to associate with.
Welcome once more.

@Ghinikha
Ioday,
sometimes asking after Dojo is looking for trouble and the guy get bad mouth no be small. I wonder why he is not online because I checked him earlier.
sad sad sad
It is painful to see the above written about me. I'm not all that bad. I'm only trying to catch fun and make pple happy, but if I've offended you or anybody in anyway,I'm saying from the deepest part of my mind/heart that I'm very Sorry.
Hope my apology will be accepted.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ Dojo, just like Innes pretends not to like Harold kisses but she still ask for more. No need for apology. Just kidding.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Dojo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2006
Thank you ma.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2006
Thanks alot Dojo and Larry.
The reception is indeed very warm. I feel a little at home now. As for my name,let us just leave it at MOYEM. Thanks once more.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2006
I have missed a lot, I mean a great deal!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2006
does any 1 knows diego will be sentenced 8 yrs inprisonment but di love of his life palomita wiill bail him out by selling hacienda san hose u see how true love works ; kiss kiss
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bagoma(f): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2006
Hey! spikelord, where have you been?
we have missed you a lot.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ghinikha(f): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2006
@ mowaz,

Ya we know all that and more but we prefer to watch it and learn how love works
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by tox(f): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2006
hi guyz grin yesterday was da boom well for those that didn't watch it i'll cotinue from larry!
mariano saw polomas note and found they where both on their way to mexico,poloma and mum arrives mexico meet john calor welcome embrass and john calor gives mama pack her ring as a promise and both where found kissing why poloma ingorned them,and all co operated to help fine deigo! and the alsianda was shown where all the family where together as they pour their hearts together latter,grnadmother vist's deigo and says he should speak the truth and let it set in free ,deigo prison mate gives in a staure of mother mary and he tryz to pray with with,maltidar meets with daiana to tell her to choose within the baby or jeremy!brabra brings the ticket to fabians affice and say tear if off but marsha sayz if anything is done both will be affected!and tells brabra to prove her love for fabian now!herold propose to dianella about married and she acept my kissing him the hearing was profound as fabian plan to bring poloma to the court with stronger prove,by the lawyer,and say poloma is enjoying the rite she does not decieve and poloma shows up and say'z no need judge cos am already here and every one i surprise pz u guyz tell me oh cos no light for my crib today well dis ll i can say thanx n bye
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by evergirl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2006
Yesterday episode was very interesting but what is Marcia up to. Is she for Fabian or against him?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2006
Hi guys,
Can someone tell me what happened to Jeremy's leg? I saw him on crutches yesterday and was wondering what could have happened to him, this is because I missed some episodes this week.

Come to think of it , Mitilda must be from the black space.To think that she could just kill and bury at will could be horrible. She has almost turned her compound to a burial ground for helpless victims. She is a mystery herself because she is not a plain person -Very dubious character she is
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chyna(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2006
Jeremy fell on the ground when the other guy(ve 4gotten his name) was running away from the horrible sight he saw in mathildes room.
Jeremy is just ajebo jare.

Yesterday's episode was just the court case, accusations and counter accusations flying here and there, at the last scene, paloma entered the court room when Fabian was telling the judge that Paloma should be summoned from london cos of complicity in the fraud.

Her appearance got everyone in the court room shocked.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2006
@ Chyna smiley
Thanks alot Chyna for providing an answer to my question.You also seem to be knew here. I registered just yesterday myself.
Thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Chyna(f): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2006
smiley
Moyem:

@ Chyna smiley
Thanks alot Chyna for providing an answer to my question.You also seem to be knew here. I registered just yesterday myself.
Thanks

Moyem, my pleasure.
I am new here too and also a great fan of WUAM, though i dnt mind them ending the soap very soon. I am quite tired of the suspense.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Moyem(f): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2006
@ Chyna,
You are right jare. It is being prolonged tooooooooooo much undecided.It has gotten to the level whereby you would till flow and understand, no matter the number of episodes you might have missed.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2006
Moyem and Chyna i also welcome you, thanks for keeping the room alive.

I missed yesterday;s episode due to work, getting to the room now i am updated.

Thanks to you all too Dojo, Ghinikha and the rest of the room.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2006
Diego has been found guilty in the fictitious exportation scandal and and sentenced to eight years in prison!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mowaz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2006
but he will be bailed out
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Harvard45: 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2006
Hi guys my name is Vanessa,but my username is Harvard45. Anyway I couldn't believe that Diego was just found guilty, I actually felt like crying and who thinks Bernado is cute I mean despite the fact that he is gay.I really do like him. sad
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by pati(f): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2006
this soap is just getting frustrating by day. My heart almost jumped into my mouth when i heard the judge sentence Dieago
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by pati(f): 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2006
Mowaz,pls how did you know diego would be bailled out? is there a book or something i can lay my hands on? cos am getting really impatient. plsssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.