Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (337479 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ezenwayi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2006
can you get me posted on the last episode of when u are mine.i did not watch it i never knew it will end that very day thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2006
Well seems a lot of people missed tha last episode, anyone that has it should pls let us know grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by 2old4that(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2006
hey guys,
anyone in the house who could tell me how to get the soap opera in a movie version.
with all the episode

i will appreciate it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2006
Come on folks pls help out!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemnana: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2006
hello,
ve u guys been watching All about Camila or The Gardner's daughter? any provision for forumites on this?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ladynoni(f): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2006
@kemnana yes Nairaland is having a thread for us on the gardener's daughter, I also have a small blog of summaries of episodes done so far, I do that daily to serve our teeming fans of latin soaps. mine is at http://gardenersdaughter..com while Nairaland's thread is at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20217.0.html I don't know if Nairaland does have any thread stared for all about of camilla though.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2006
Thanks Ladynoni for ur great summaries!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by uchetobi(f): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2006
heya is this thread dying?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kinzolic(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2006
Na so i c am o pple don migrate go gardener's daughter's thread
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2006
This thread wont die grin grin grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Yehty(f): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2006
tell me something, is there any thread for the gardners daughter? i tink forumites can still discuss that here on nairaland forum or wht? so one shld pls tell me wht is happening. jalal re u there?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2006
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2006
diego,palomo i guess say diz thingnah mexico juju , you get mama ajasco you no watch,you get super story you know watch nah wetinn you know hear wetin dem deytalk nah him you dey right almost half of ppl for naira land contriute to this nonsense, sad embarassed embarassedshame nigerians shame man
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaleche(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2006
hi you all!!

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS FORUM GOIN
AV BEEN WATCHIN IT FROM KENYA AN AV DECIDED TO JOIN YOU GUYS
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Seun(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2006
@kaleche: Welcome to Nairaland. I hope you're enjoying the 'Cuando Seas Mia' show in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by 2old4that(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2006
Yeah! u're welcome

Could u tell us ur own perception about the show!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by saintkola(m): 12:35am On Sep 11, 2006
I was a huge fan of cuando seas mea & dont get me wrong, i still am. t'was just 2 bad i wasn't in d country when d last episode was aired but i still got d gist & um i have d entire cd collection of all d episodes.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaleche(m): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2006
@ 2old4that

thanks 4 the welcome. yesterdays episode reached where marsha wants to rip barbras phony pregnancy!!! think we are light years behind you guys. in general i just love the soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2006
@Kaleche, welcome bro grin grin
@SaintKola, u say u have the entire collection on cd grin grin grin Pls get in touch with me, we could do a deal ok
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by samoral02(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2006
i don't believe that this when you are mine can hend like this it impossible they skip many episode oops nigeria ah you are much
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kaleche(m): 7:09am On Sep 12, 2006
@SaintKola,
tel me how i can get my hands on those CD's? cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by 2old4that(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2006
@saintkola
Really how can one get those CDs

i want 'em
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Peach(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2006
Who have the song "Quisiera" please do me a favour
Send it to me at kkk_peach@hotmail.com
Thank you very much cheesy, I very need it.
What a sweet song ever!!! cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2006
SEUN ARE U STILL THERE THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER LIVELY HOPE ALL IS WELL, PLEASE KINDLY DO SOMETHING TO WAKE THIS FORUM UP FROM SLUMBER.

MY DEAR FORUMITES, I DONT THINK THAT THE END OF WHEN U ARE MINE SHOULD BE THE END OF THIS FORUM, I BELEIVE THERE ARE OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WE DISCUSS HERE THAT HAS BEEN VERY BENEFICIAL TO ALL OF US ESPECCIALLY THAT OF THOSE SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT WHICH I KNOW SOME OF US GOT JOB AND INFORMATION ABOUT EMPLOYMENT,

SO JALAL, GHINIKA AND CO WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2006
hi guys please before i forget does anybody know how one can get the cd of when you are mine, i suspect that they did not finish the opera, that is to say that they did not show some part
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mpweza(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2006
Hi everybody? My only concern is that sometimes I get so bussy and fail to watch all the episode. I would appriciate a daily update to my email. Love
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by murtalaa(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2006
So much fuss for an old soap like Cuando Seas Mia!!!!!!!!! for gawd sake the soap is 5 years old! Cant ya all stay in touch with reality for once. your TV stations are robbing you blind if at all this is the best level of service they can offer you people. They subscribe for a cheap old soaps just to cut corners and here are you poor people yelling yourselves out for an ancient soap.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2006
cry cry cry nigerians when are you going to open your eyes shocked cool cool cool and support your nations soap opera instead you are running about like a lifeless chicken seeking for an unreal mexico soap opera.Well it a pity try getting into nigerian soap opera ok .thanks
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by ladynoni(f): 5:14am On Oct 01, 2006
jayon:

diego,palomo i guess say diz thingnah mexico juju , you get mama ajasco you no watch,you get super story you know watch nah wetinn you know hear wetin them deytalk nah him you dey right almost half of people for naira land contriute to this nonsense, Sad Embarrassed embarassedshame nigerians shame man cry cry cry nigerians when are you going to open your eyes shocked cool cool cool and support your nations soap opera instead you are running about like a lifeless chicken seeking for an unreal mexico soap opera.Well it a pity try getting into nigerian soap opera ok .thanks

@jayon,

the day when them go dey do mama ajasco, super story,etc everyday and not weekly, d day when our soaps go dey countinuos and not repeated episodes of an unfinished soap for three years running, d day when our script writers and producers go be more creative and be deep thinkers and not shallow ones, na that day the mexico juju go comot for our eyes. that shame no be for us, na for the poor and unimaginative producer/dierekitor/script writas wey dey give nigerians hogwash!!! happy Independence jare mai dia nigerians
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by sapphirre(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2006
hi guys I'm in Namibia and we are also watching "when you are mine" but think that we are bit in front of you guys!! does any one want to ask anything about the soap opera or even Namibia!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2006
Sure, where are u guys know? I mean which part are they showing? Here they edited it and didnt show the whole thing
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by toprate(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
Hi,
I think some other guys have told u the circumstances sorrounding her going away from Diego but they didn't tell u about the name. The name Helena Olivares was given to her by the guy who took her to Paris,that was the name on the passport she used in going to Paris. On her return she decided to keep the name because she had to find a job premise on the fact that She's had "working experience overseas". In fact I've seen the whole soap on AIT. Feel free to ask any further question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.