Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

"Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment (15538 Views)

The Banana Experiment / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours / Why Was Posting Disabled For Some Time Today 27/8/2006? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by futureroyal(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Ok, be fast with your experiment
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Pavore9: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
olaeffect: Was thinking that my iPhone6 had fault ni. grin

Thank God!!!
lol!...no be only iPhone6 na eye phone hate!
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by laplace12(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2014
Sunkyphil: i would av suggested d likes should bring out the names of people dat way it would be interesting

No way angry
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by hernars(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
I would have liked ur post but unfortunately no like.. so sorry bro grin
sobs! Seun ko da ooo
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by laplace12(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

You may have noticed that you can no longer "like" posts. This is because we temporarily disabled the feature as part of an experiment.

We plan to bring it back as soon as the experiment is complete, though that outcome also depends on the result of the experiment.

Please bear with us; we do not mean to inconvenience you.

Plz I don't want know who is liking my post.

I just don't want to know angry
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by san316(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
Na wa o. Seun don turn us to guinea pig. And what kind of experiment would you want to do with the 'like' button on nl. Na waawa oooO
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Sunkyphil(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
laplace12:

No way angry
grin u don't want ur secret to come out in d open,but it would reveal many things though
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by mindworx: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014

You may have noticed that you can no longer "like" posts. This is because we temporarily disabled the feature as part of an experiment.

We plan to bring it back as soon as the experiment is complete, though that outcome also depends on the result of the experiment.

Lemme guess .. you want to implement facebook kind of 'like' whereby we would see who liked our posts/comments/pictures ?

Meanwhile, Seun, you probably have not started your experiment ooo, cos i just liked Gee001 's profile pix ... one fine geh like dat ...
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by experimentist: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Yeah, bare with us. We're the Experimentists..
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by nonoy: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2014

Seun your Antispambot is running amok in technology market, I've been banned twice (2days each) for posting an advert of goods in that section. Haba!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Jabioro: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank God l like none and nobody like me..leave am like dat.
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Sparrow13: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
olaeffect: Was thinking that my iPhone6 had fault ni. grin

Thank God!!!

Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Idrismusty97(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
laplace12:

Plz I don't want know who is liking my post.

I just don't want to know angry
1000 likes
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Eyepencil: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun by removing "Like" button you site will generate traffic cos most users will end up quoting the person they want to like dia comments. Don't bring it back unless u no like the benefits
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by johnstar(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
quote me nd tel me u like my comment grin
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Tbillz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Advantage of that; childish and myopic comments will be eliminated, others pages aside page (1) will gain relevance.

Implication of the experiment; visitation reduction! As a loyal nairalander we wish to view the result of the experiment!
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by bosun11(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
dytbabe:

U go borrow me ur own na

smiley smiley
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by vicadex07(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
angry
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun, no Like no Nairaland.

#Bringbackgoodluck.... uhm uhm, sorry #Bringbackourlikes.
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by FranckJay: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wait I forgot to like this page
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by johnstar(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Eyepencil: Seun by removing "Like" button you site will generate traffic cos most users will end up quoting the person they want to like dia comments. Don't bring it back unless u no like the benefits
no need, 4 wt u juz said I gv u 30likes for u only
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by funshyboi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Then we ill be quoting and commenting "like"
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by soldierdollar(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Let us use d share button in place of the like grin
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by cirmuell(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
kunlesehan: Really?
hmmmm...I thought I was banned again for the umpteenth time.
lol
i thought i've been banned too. angry
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Awoofawo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2014

Bro Seun atleast include dislike button in your experiment, unnecessary quoting of some silly people dey too much bad blood for the forum. Thanks from concerned Nairalanders cool
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hate to do this but we should improve on our vocabulary...'Please bear with us; we do not mean to inconvenience you'...
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2014

Hope the experiment involves adding "dislike" cos I can't wait to click that button due to some comments that churn the stomach here cool
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by Djicemob: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Which lab you de carry out de experiment grin

Please bring a cooler feature to NL,am getting bored already.
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by FranckJay: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by BRAV0O(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
barcanista: It was because the number of likes against the pro-GEJ on the BringBackJonathan thread is causing unease and embarrassment to the ADMIN.
Re: "Like" Feature Temporarily Disabled For Experiment by cirmuell(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
hjr2014: NL is a very ugly site sha! reminds me of the 80's grin
yeah you prefer all the colours pictures and anim that will rob us of the meagre data our 'telecom gods' give to us abi? No thanks, we love it like this. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Homeless Man Feeding On Sacrificial Food In Lagos / PHCN Strike: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.