Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive (16799 Views)

Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride / Kcee Limpopo Pictured Washing Plates In His Kitchen(pics) / My Husband Understands When I Kiss Lips To Lips……..actress, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2014
iconize: What's this shit?

Axum, I thought you said Ethiopians are not negros?

Ethiopian is a nationality, just like American. Anyone can be Ethiopian. But the ethnic groups who are Cushitic like Amahara, Tigrey, Somali, Harrari, Oromo, Afar who live in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea are not Negro.

The people in the south of Ethiopia are Negroes and do not speak Cushitic/Semtic languages, and have joined Ethiopia proper only the last hundred years, as Ethiopia got that land from Europeans. That doesnt make the uncivilized Negroes in the south Cushitic.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by debeey87(m): 2:43am On Sep 12, 2014
shayneharvey: So disgusting

Couldnt help expressing my disgust either shocked As in what would make them do that to a human being. Proudly Yoruba lomo joor grin
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by iconize(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
axum:

Ethiopian is a nationality, just like American. Anyone can be Ethiopian. But the ethnic groups who are Cushitic like Amahara, Tigrey, Somali, Harrari, Oromo, Afar who live in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea are not Negro.

The people in the south of Ethiopia are Negroes and do not speak Cushitic/Semtic languages, and have joined Ethiopia proper only the last hundred years, as Ethiopia got that land from Europeans. That doesnt make the uncivilized Negroes in the south Cushitic.

Mister man, it's was a generalization when you said Ethiopians are not Negroes. You never singled out some tribes.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by yuzed(f): 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
So how does this make them more attractive ?
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by missmaris020(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nawa. Ooooo.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by vm26: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
successking401: All i have to say is leave peoples' culture,tradition and belief for them alone.who told you that there is no claws in your own cultural and traditional practices

you and me and three ppl with a mentality like ours will make this world a better place.love your reasoning man.i salute tht comment 100%
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by successking401(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
vm26:

you and me and three ppl with a mentality like ours will make this world a better place.love your reasoning man.i salute tht comment 100%
thanks brother! I love ur reasoning too
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
axum:

Hey Axum, how come one of my former white classmates thinks that K'naan is black? He is Somali.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by macof(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
The gods bless them with their culture.

I am proud to be Ekiti Yoruba, the Sura people should be proud of themselves too.

Respect people's culture and let them be.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by macof(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
yuzed: So how does this make them more attractive ?

Beauty they say in the eyes of the beholder cheesy

I consider women with fake hair extensions to be ugly, natural hair is :*
while many think otherwise
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hey Axum, how come one of my former white classmates thinks that K'naan is black? He is Somali.

one persons opinion doesnt override the common believe that Somalis are easily recognizable and look different than Bantus.

Its like me picking out darkest skin white person who has the widest nose and comparing them to the lightest skin black person who is mixed and saying blacks and whites have the same features thus whites are black.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
iconize:

Mister man, it's was a generalization when you said Ethiopians are not Negroes. You never singled out some tribes.

Well Ethiopia as a kingdom is ruled and has always been inhabited by Cushitic people. The southern part of it was conquered only a hundred years ago, since the Negroids there still live like the way they did thousands of years ago, with their lip plates, so they are now governed by Cushitic people.

Ironic how you picked out the ugliest people in Ethiopia and they happen to be the most backward, and ugliest, and they also happen to be Negroid. grin and here you thought you were trying to prove Ethiopians were ugly, only to prove that the ugliest ones are not Cushitic people cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 1:47am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

one persons opinion doesnt override the common believe that Somalis are easily recognizable and look different than Bantus.

Its like me picking out darkest skin white person who has the widest nose and comparing them to the lightest skin black person who is mixed and saying blacks and whites have the same features thus whites are black.

You got it very wrong. K'naan (If no one knew he was Somali) would have been considered Afr. American in the United States. I thought he was an Afr. American at first until I read his biography. A lot of people will not mistake him for anything else except for black. It's ok I know how some Somalis works though. Did I tell you I had 3 Somali friends I used to go to Mosque with when I schooled in the United States. They tried to get me on that whole "i'm not black nonsense" I told them to stop deceiving themselves and that I would always consider myself black. I told them that black is not monolithic. Nose has nothing to do with being black.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by ArtanK(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You got it very wrong. K'naan (If no one knew he was Somali) would have been considered Afr. American in the United States. I thought he was an Afr. American at first until I read his biography. A lot of people will not mistake him for anything else except for black. It's ok I know how some Somalis works though. Did I tell you I had 3 Somali friends I used to go to Mosque with when I schooled in the United States. They tried to get me on that whole "i'm not black nonsense" I told them to stop deceiving themselves and that I would always consider myself black. I told them that black is not monolithic. Nose has nothing to do with being black.

Allowing yourself to be labelled a colour or negroid is wrong though. Just because Caucasians think it is befitting to label us all black doesn't make it right.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Allowing yourself to be labelled a colour or negroid is wrong though. Just because Caucasians think it is befitting to label us all black doesn't make it right.

Whilst I do agree to a certain extent. One can not deny that a white person, an Arab person, an Asian person does not only see us as Africans but as blacks as well.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by ArtanK(m): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Whilst I do agree to a certain extent. One can not deny that a white person, an Arab person, an Asian person does not only see us as Africans but as blacks as well.

That's down to two things; slavery and Africans allowing people to call them 'blacks'.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 2:17am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

That's down to two things; slavery and Africans allowing people to call them 'blacks'.

I agree with you that Somali is an ethnicity, but you have to realize that we live in a world of naive people. No one calls an Arab anything else besides an Arab.

But most Europeans and White Americans are referred to as white, so how does one explain that? There's nothing wrong with being black. My ethnicity may be Fulani, but in the end In everywhere else in the world I'm still a black man.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by ArtanK(m): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

I agree with you that Somali is an ethnicity, but you have to realize that we live in a world of naive people. No one calls an Arab anything else besides an Arab.

But most Europeans and White Americans are referred to as white, so how does one explain that? There's nothing wrong with being black. My ethnicity may be Fulani, but in the end In everywhere else in the world I'm still a black man.

That's why I'm against being labelled black. The Caucasians chose that name for themselves and they chose ours too. Naive people or not, I'll decide what people call me, I've got an identity too. Black is not sufficient for me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 2:30am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

That's why I'm against being labelled black. The Caucasians chose that name for themselves and they chose ours too. Naive people or not, I'll decide what people call me, I've got an identity too. Black is not sufficient for me.

So if a European guy in Germany (since you live in Germany anyways) called you black, would you tell him "No fool I am straight up Somali!" What would happen if he gives you weird looks cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by ArtanK(m): 2:43am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

So if a European guy in Germany (since you live in Germany anyways) called you black, would you tell him "No fool I am straight up Somali!" What would happen if he gives you weird looks cheesy?

Yes, that is what I do and I give them long lessons about Somali history if they ask me about Somalis lol. I'm doing them a favour you know, it's not every day that you can get free Somali history lessons. tongue

Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as a race apart from the human race. I could easily make up a race that consists of my clan then claim that all other races are inferior to mine and that they are halal to kill, rape and murder. These sneaky Europeans made up 4 or 5 races in order to justify slavery and other horrible things they got up to a few hundred years back.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 2:54am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Yes, that is what I do and I give them long lessons about Somali history if they ask me about Somalis lol. I'm doing them a favour you know, it's not every day that you can get free Somali history lessons. tongue

Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as a race apart from the human race. I could easily make up a race that consists of my clan then claim that all other races are inferior to mine and that they are halal to kill, rape and murder. These sneaky Europeans made up 4 or 5 races in order to justify slavery and other horrible things they got up to a few hundred years back.

You are right, I'm not saying you are not right. But another person that needs to be educated then is that fool Axum. He's very disrespectful
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by ArtanK(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are right, I'm not saying you are not right. But another person that needs to be educated then is that fool Axum. He's very disrespectful

Bro I understand that it is hard to ignore the fool but please try, he's just looking for a reaction from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

Bro I understand that it is hard to ignore the fool but please try, he's just looking for a reaction from you guys.

You are absolutely right man. He's a complete lipsrsealed I won't say it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 3:17am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

waar Idhaaf nin yahow cheesy
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 3:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

You do realize Whites calling you guys Negroids, is no different than Somalis calling you guys Bantu. Only difference is the whites who call you guys Negroid called Somalis Hamitic. Look at some anthropology books.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by axum: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2014
ArtanK:

The Darod blood is rising. Plz calm yourself down, your blood pressssssure is too high.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by iconize(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

Well Ethiopia as a kingdom is ruled and has always been inhabited by Cushitic people. The southern part of it was conquered only a hundred years ago, since the Negroids there still live like the way they did thousands of years ago, with their lip plates, so they are now governed by Cushitic people.

Ironic how you picked out the ugliest people in Ethiopia and they happen to be the most backward, and ugliest, and they also happen to be Negroid. grin and here you thought you were trying to prove Ethiopians were ugly, only to prove that the ugliest ones are not Cushitic people cheesy

Listen, I don't care if the most backward and ugliest peeps in Ethiopia are blacks. My point is that you misinformed us that Ethiopians are not Negros, without mentioning some particular ethnic groups. You're tagged all Ethiopians "brown" skinned. grin
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by iconize(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2014
axum:

You do realize Whites calling you guys Negroids, is no different than Somalis calling you guys Bantu. Only difference is the whites who call you guys Negroid called Somalis Hamitic. Look at some anthropology books.

What's wrong with you? Does your desert brain function at all?

Where were you taught that all blacks are Bantu? The other day you called Liberians(west Africans) Bantus.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Knaan looks nothing like the typical AA. I knew he was Somali without even knowing who he was, even considering his look and the weird way he spelled his name. I was even able to pinpoint his possible tribe grin Then again, I am Somali myself.

What do you mean by the bold embarassed
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Knaan looks nothing like the typical AA. I knew he was Somali without even knowing who he was, even considering his look and the weird way he spelled his name. I was even able to pinpoint his possible tribe grin Then again, I am Somali myself.

What do you mean by the bold embarassed

What is the typical AA look? I honestly did not know he was Somali until I researched it because he does not have the "stereotypical" Somali accent which tells me that he was obviously raised in the West.

What I meant in the bolded (I'm not saying all Somalis are that way) but some don't want to associate themselves with particular African groups.
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

What is the typical AA look? I honestly did not know he was Somali until I researched it because he does not have the "stereotypical" Somali accent which tells me that he was obviously raised in the West.

What I meant in the bolded (I'm not saying all Somalis are that way) but some don't want to associate themselves with particular African groups.

Lol Fula, being Somali is merely characterized by having a Somali accent? I kid. Knaan simply doesn't look AA - his body type, height, look, the whole package.

Besides the Wolof and other groups with whom they have ties, do the Fulanis generally associate themselves with random other African groups i.e the Khoisans of SA or even their neighbors the Yorubas and Igbos etcetera? Do the Yorubas associate themselves with the Hutus or Tutsis of Rwanda? Does any ethnic group at all randomly associate itself to another just for the hell of it?
Re: Photos Of Ethiopian Girls Who Insert Plates In Lips To Be More Attractive by Fulaman198(m): 2:02am On Sep 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol Fula, being Somali is merely characterized by having a Somali accent? I kid. Knaan simply doesn't look AA - his body type, height, look, the whole package.

Besides the Wolof and other groups with whom they have ties, do the Fulanis generally associate themselves with random other African groups i.e the Khoisans of SA or even their neighbors the Yorubas and Igbos etcetera? Do the Yorubas associate themselves with the Hutus or Tutsis of Rwanda? Does any ethnic group at all randomly associate itself to another just for the hell of it?

Afr. Americans have different builds, body types, heights and looks. Look at Nicki Minaj for example. She's AA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats / Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.