Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) (5682 Views)

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Blogthug(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
U saw her with your home boyz and u kept admiring dat ass then wen u approched n held her hand to say hello she turns around and looks like this, what's ur next step? Follow me @tweetest_boi

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Rexphobia(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Not clear....I will ask her to help call her friend (the girl in black and white stripes). Or better still, I fit use my pillow to cover her face when we dey do that thing lipsrsealed
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Gflat: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gezz! What is that?? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
I ll be like # No VEX I wan PASS# angry

15 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by lirusehn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
why not?

undecided
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Sparrow13: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sister you go buy orange ?

14 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Cleffwizzy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'll say*sori,i saw fly so i jst help u to chase it away*if d gal turn bk,i go pick maraton race

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Cleffwizzy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
I'll say *plz sory,i was fly on ur hand so i helpd u to chase it away,*if d gal turn bk,i go pick maraton race
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by polz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Can tink of anytin
Bur diariz dis possibility dat 'll drop dead

#my mind no stromg reach dat 1

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nickz

Xsenga is that you
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sparrow13: Sister you go buy orange ?
lwkmd grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Mutuwa(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
madam abeg you go fit shift small,I won piss

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Tnot(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
I will just evaporate immediately then condense else where.

Is that thing human @ all
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by nickz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
ggrin: Nickz

Xsenga is that you
angryangry what did i do??
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by MisterLongman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
lirusehn: why not?

undecided
no be only not, you go see why south very soon
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by lirusehn(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
MisterLongman: no be only not, you go see why south very soon[/size][/b][/color]

MisterLongman i dont lust about, if Ave actually made the decision to talk her up,nothing can stop me again.

I mean nothing undecided
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by DaGC(m): 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
'I'm sorry. I thought you were someone I know'
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by chesterlee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Madam Abeg you carry Ebola?

2 Likes

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is she related to EKWENSU
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by mujiboy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
I will be like wassup,when she reply Am fine...I will just bring out my phone,scroll too and be like oh, I have to go now,see you some other time.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Majlaw(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
I ll first confirm if she dey piss
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by desirewhet(m): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2014
I wil jst ask her, if she know whu b ebola?? I cn bet, na she go first pick race befor I do!
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by jemype(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Someones child ooo
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by ibdeals1(m): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2014
Looks like a scene from a horror movie shocked
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Xsenga(f): 1:03am On Sep 11, 2014
ggrin: Nickz

Xsenga that's me
shocked
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 11, 2014
LOOOL this is so funny...is this from a horror movie?
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by DjAndroid: 4:11am On Sep 11, 2014
I will simply say: "baby you look sexy" and leave her.
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Very funny
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by hatux: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Sorry sis'
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by nwaobitex: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2014
hmm...scary
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2014
i talk am, na hallowean party una dey do

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by marieolae(f): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Haba dis is horrible!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big bright ideas coming soon. / How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.