Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? (4613 Views)

15 Coded Runz Girls On Nairaland / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? / Lagos Runz Girls Having Social Media Brawl !! PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Runz girlz are good lovers oooo, I dated one during my service year, she was always travelling to see her clients but when she comes back eh! She buys a lot of things for me, she makes a full pot of soup for me, most times she makes a pot of afang soup for me b4 travellling. I never spend a kobo on her, can't forget how she always buy redlabel almost every night she's around, we were always getting down with dirty eyes. Sadly, I didn't have any atom of love for her.
hope u've tested against all the infections nd HIV/AIDS, if not, I advice you to oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by chinazaekperem2: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2014
akitijackson: hope u've tested against all the infections nd HIV/AIDS, if not, I advice you to oooo
lolzzzz, I became very ill early this year and the doctor had to conduct HIV test, I was very scared eh! Am happy to tell you that am negative. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinazaekperem2: lolzzzz, I became very ill early this year and the doctor had to conduct HIV test, I was very scared eh! Am happy to tell you that am negative. cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by AnonymustME(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay: Y dem no go get bf dem no be human beings but come to think of it dey r doing runs for d cash so wat is now d usefulness f d so called bf dey have if dey still have to do runs, meaning he s not capable. Dey shuld beta luk for a capable guy nd stop d runs or remain single. Simple

I don't think its the boyfriend's responsibility to cater for her every need...... he could assist from time to time ...
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
AnonymustME:

I don't think its the boyfriend's responsibility to cater for her every need...... he could assist from time to time ...
yea
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by plaetton: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
cr7lomo: U guys should stop referring them as runz girls , that's the reason y its in the increase . It called prostitution , anyone that is into that sheet is a prostitute period . How can a girl say i am a runz girl but not a prostitute . Runz girl = ashawo + prostitute+ akwuna
Lol.
Your President says that Nigerians are not corrupt, they just steal public funds. cheesy

It is the same reason that rather than treat university gangs as gang bangers and bandits, we elevate them and call them campus cults.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by plaetton: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Runz girlz are good lovers oooo, I dated one during my service year, she was always travelling to see her clients but when she comes back eh! She buys a lot of things for me, she makes a full pot of soup for me, most times she makes a pot of afang soup for me b4 travellling. I never spend a kobo on her, can't forget how she always buy redlabel almost every night she's around, we were always getting down with dirty eyes. Sadly, I didn't have any atom of love for her.

I can't believe that a man can so shameless as to publicly boast of enjoying the avails of prostitution.
Na wa

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by texanomaly(f): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
plaetton:

I can't believe that a man can so shameless as to publicly boast of enjoying the avails of prostitution.
Na wa

I can't believe any guy would consider sleeping with a prostitute safe sex. Unless of course he doesn't care about safe sex. In which case, he is welcome to all that entails.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by emperorchedda(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
u b sure boy jhor. I also had one in my finals though she ever admitted she was a hooker. She's the best giving head!
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lilimax: Abeg who is a runs girl embarassed?
Pardon my ignorance... smiley

Blessing Okagbere kinda girl. Runs for a living, but here, distance is measured in totometers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
runz girls can love oo and dey spend all d runz money on their bfs
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by galaxi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: runz girls can love oo and dey spend all d runz money on their bfs
lol!
but is the fact,the fall inlove like mumu.
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by pasqal09: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
mirexx: runz girls can love oo and dey spend all d runz money on their bfs

Really? So who pays for their Brazilian hairs then?
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by NosaHenry(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Are you a learner, hope you expect her to tell you
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
pasqal09:

Really? So who pays for their Brazilian hairs then?
huh? and how wud i knw dat? I guess d oda guys
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
galaxi:
lol!
but is the fact,the fall inlove like mumu.
yea dey do. being in love is a beautiful thing especially when ur loved back
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
yea
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Youngpo413: 4:38am On Sep 13, 2015
chinazaekperem2:
man, she won't leave you until you leave her, she will always hope you will change someday. If she decide to leave you (which is very hard for them to do), woo her again and tell her you are sorry, she won't waste time before she comes back to you grin
you are very correct
Re: Why Do Runz Girls Have Boyfriends? by Chimezie198(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / Difference Between February 14th And February 15th In Most Woman (pic) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.