Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? (25648 Views)

Picture: Fayose Is Now A Laughing Stock! / Zahra Buhari Becomes Laughing Stock On Twitter, See Why. [photos] / Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Kanwulia: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Only PDP? shocked
APC nko?

He be looking like an over-sucked dicky by the time APGA finishes with him!

Muchechecheche

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by jurist21(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2014
for those of you who don't understand the political architecture you should learn and don't come up with un educative and lugubrious articles.
the governorship for now is just for 3months, if Ribadu runs now who will the party present for 2015?. the essence of withdrawing his ambition is to make sure 2015 is a sure ticket for him. PDP is not as dumb as the APC and so they know what they are doing get it now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Lucky77: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2014
RIBADU don enter 'one chance' called PDP. I so pity him.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Ollajay: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2014
In 2011, Mr. Tinubu and his ACN (NOW APC) made Ribadu their Presidential Candidate but Tinubu sold him out. What laughing stock is bigger than that? APC exposed Belgore, Ikimi, Shekarau, Ribadu, to ridicule. They all left. 3 of them are now in PDP. Ikimi may soon join them. Nuhu knows he can never loose with PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Ndababa(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
gabriel212:
Have your fact before you comments. Sambo is from KADUNA!

Smh. Why are Nigerians like this? How you did not see the intent of my comment beats me. Okay lemme explain.

1. This is a 'sub' directed at Atiku, FYI. The smiley at the end isn't for decoration

2. Ribadu knows, staying at Apc, he ain't getting no thing. I mean nothing. Atiku controls the APC in Adamawa. Ribadu is not a boy to Atiku

3. His coming to PDP isn't a political suicide as many loved to term it. He knows atleast there would always be a space be it an MDA or even bigger space.

Ps: I'm a Northerner, how can I not know that Sambo is from Kaduna? I even know his 'root' house at Zango n his personal house that was torched in one of the crises at Tudun Wada. Even, a son of his sister is my friend. This is how much I know Sambo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by makzeze: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2014
I will deal with PDP and Uncle Jona

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by kannymoore(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Ribadu is actually smarter than most people think...and even more patient than I'd earlier thought.

Ribadu for Vice president in 2015.

Jonathan's final tenure ends in 2019.

Ribadu vies for President...

...Ribadu becomes President.

End of story.

*sips satchet water*

Hmmmm....

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by deletrue: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: Ribadu isn't a politician. He has not been able to understand the political cycle of Nigeria. The very moment he opted for PDP has ruined his future political ambition... He has betrayed the trust many young Nigerians had in him. Many see him as one of the few credible figures that could lead and develop Nigeria. Take it or leave it, Ribadu's political career has been finished.
na wao, na Sahara reporters na you take serious like company work?
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2014
deletrue: na wao, na Sahara reporters na you take serious like company work?
Must you comment!
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by texazzpete(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Mogidi:

Judging from your previous posts, I make bold to state your understanding of patriotism is narrowly defined out of convenience.

My understanding of a 'patriot' is one who does his utmost to ensure his country is elevated, becomes greater and one who strives to improve the lot of his people

In my previous posts I have consistently attacked anyone - APC or PDP - who I felt have fallen off the mark. I pride myself on consistency. I was damning the President for his sack of Resident doctors recently, just the way I condemned Tinubu and Fashola for their sack of doctors in Lagos two years ago.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Tinubu wished him goodluck.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by bigtt76(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Of course ...what did you expect before? When he made the unilateral proclamation that 'All Governors Were Corrupt' ....little did he know he would one day be hustling for the same position and to make matter worse on the platform of thieves grin
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by deletrue: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
aljharem: is sahara reporters apc shocked shocked shocked
na today? Why you think say apc propaganda dey very strong? Apc na sahara, sahara na apc. They work hand in hand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Kundagarten: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Tinubu wished him goodluck.

Tinubu wished him Patience and Goodluck and he has plenty of those.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by miqos02(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2014
aljharem: is sahara reporters apc shocked shocked shocked
HERE WE GO AGAIN
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Sunnah1(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Plus10: @Kwakwanso how is it your concern...is it because he left your aggrieved peoples congress...
No, it is because he(Ribadu) joins Poverty Development Party.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Chinom(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2014
NO ! they have not. PDP has bigger plans for Ribadu. Wait, watch, and see how things play out post 2015.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Ayatullah(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2014
RIBADU REWARDED FOR HIS GREEDINESS
Ribadu deserves no sympathy, he merited his being made a laughing stock. I believe GEJ deliberately set him up for the humiliation he got.
Ribadu has displayed his greed when after sending himself on exile came back wanting to be Nigeria president, he was so full of himself to think he can be president of Nigeria. OBJ made him relevant as EFCC boss. A humble Ribadu could have think of starting his career as a politician by contesting as a counsellor in his local government........... Now Ribadu has been RIPPED APART........Please cry not for a Selfish and Arrogant Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Ayatullah(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kundagarten: Ribadu waxing stronger and stronger.

#TEAMRIBADU2015#
I believe you mean #TEAMFAILURE4EVER!
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by inimes(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
The best PDP will give to Nuhu Ribadu is political appointment. Maybe that is what the former EFCC boss wants at this point of his political carrier. He must have run short of cash and needs some form of financial empowerment of rehabilitation, which only the party at the centre can provide. Ribadu is desperately in search of greener pastures or financial resuscitation. That means he obviously does not have the interest of Adamawa people at heart.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by gebest: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by aljharem(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
deletrue: na today? Why you think say apc propaganda dey very strong? Apc na sahara, sahara na apc. They work hand in hand.

Mr Dele, I dey surprise oh

APC have just been using paid media for themselves

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
ok we don hear.. Hi guys add up 33435E6B
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by ksusi: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ndababa: Sambo's replacement. Remember, Adamawa is home of Vice Presidents.... undecided
PDP chairman is from the zone
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by donbuzzman(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
lol.... can't stop laffing
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Godsate: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mogidi: APC will not leave Ribadu alone and for a good reason, he was one of the few shining lights in APC.

Kwankwanso should concentrate on Kwankwasiyya, Ribadu is under the umbrella now. He can never lose with PDP, the least position he gets would be ambassadorial, with APC he'd remain in opposition for life.

While most people expect Ribadu to be governor next year, Kwankwaso can always go back to selling suya in front of Aso rock.
Ribadu will be the one making Kwankwanso a laughing stock next year.
. Kwankwanso is already a laughing stock. There is no need of waiting till next year.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Godsate: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: Ribadu isn't a politician. He has not been able to understand the political cycle of Nigeria. The very moment he opted for PDP has ruined his future political ambition... He has betrayed the trust many young Nigerians had in him. Many see him as one of the few credible figures that could lead and develop Nigeria. Take it or leave it, Ribadu's political career has been finished.
Pure lie. Leaving APC even make many Nigerian to like and support him. Before the end of this year, many will see the truth that ekiti people saw and made them drop APC.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by morefire: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ryabcool: people like you are the reasons why Nigeria will never progress. A nation where Ministerial and Diplomatic appointments are given based on political interests and not on merit. What has that Obanikoro done to impact the lives of the average Nigerian? Fela said it; "Na Padi Padi government we dey".... Shame on you.

BUT WAIT OH the argument was never about bad governance now!!

it was about weda Ribadu made the wrong choice or not...

you should learn how to criticize without looking daft now..

do you think I like PDP or APC?

or do you think I dont know about the negative effect of the padi padi appointment? but that was not the subject matter.. it was about ribadu and his choices............ gosh
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by morefire: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh:
Aregbesola

lmfao Are what.... my friends father works for him... I will end my case there... Aregbe indeed
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Caseless2: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dahmum: *thanks but I must leave now

Ah! *still shaking*oh on d front page TWIcE in a day. May we all make head way in all our endevour.
Thanks to d mod.Ŀ♡√Ɛ u soo much M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ hubby for introducing me to Nairaland Ŀ♡√Ɛ u dearly.

Note: I HAVE NEVER MADE A FRONT PAGE,NEveR.
i'm sure u hav children.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Godsate: Pure lie. Leaving APC even make many Nigerian to like and support him. Before the end of this year, many will see the truth that ekiti people saw and made them drop APC.
Funny you... Truth indeed. So the real dividend of democracy is when share rice and kerosine, buy votes from electorates and leave after elections abi.
Then the people of the state of Osun aren't wise for re-electing their Gov.
Btw, Political wise, Ribadu is still a learner... If not for the position he held as the EFFC chairman, no one would have heard about him. If I may ask, what was the result of Ribadu's state (Adamawa) in the 2011 presidential elections.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Caseless2: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lordwize: Ribaldu might be paying apc back, because of what they did to him, when he contested on their platform. He is not made a laughing stock, apc is about individual. He made the right choice, he will contribute to this country by being a member of pdp, even if he did not make it as the governor of Adamawa.
nonsense! What did pdp make of his contribution when he headed subsidy probe committee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fulani Militants Named As Fourth Deadliest Terror Group In World / ICPC Declares Shehu Mohammed Wanted / El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.