Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Advent Usb 7211 Usb Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advent Usb 7211 Usb Problem (1632 Views)

Should I Buy This Advent Laptop? / The Most Important Development Since The Advent Of The Pc?" / Pls Help Me With My Advent 7113 Battery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advent Usb 7211 Usb Problem by aidelojegb: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
Hey EVERYONE PLEASE I HAVE A DYING PROBLEM!! WITH MY ADVENT 7211 LAPTOP,IT STOPPED RECOGNISING MY USB FLASH DRIVE AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE USB PORT(3 OF THEM) SUDDENLY ,I USED THE THREE PORTS THE SAME DAY THE SYSTEM STOPPED TO RECOGNIZE THEM, I HAVE FORMATTED MY SYSTEM AND RE-INSTALLED IT WITH VISTA OS THA I WAS USING BEFORE YET I STILL GET THE SAME ANSWER ("USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED) AT TIMES DOES NOT EVEN GIVE ANY PROMPT I HAVE TRIED OTHER USB FLASH DRIVES AND OTHER DEIVES ,TRIED SO MANY SOFTWARE THAT HAS DIFFERENT DRIVERS ,INSTALLED SO MANY SOFTWARE I THINK COULD HELP ME BUT NO NO NO NO,
Re: Advent Usb 7211 Usb Problem by Infoseye(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2008
smiley I suggest you download a software called Driver Genius it can store, update and search for drivers latest driver on the net, all u need to do is install this software and click update drivers while surfing the net and it does what you need it todo by it self. Hope this works if u have any problem in downloading let me know ok later. wink

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Secret Of Ikeja Boys / New Pc Games For Sale / Know How To Configure Multilinks On Macintosh-g3s,g4s,g5s And Intel Macs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.