Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? (4107 Views)

Falcao Set To Sign For Arsenal / (SPORTS) My Son Is Worth N200m -U 17 Kelechi Iheanacho Dad's / I Used To Beat My Son (Taiwo Awoniyi) For Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by otolorin(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2006
wat a funny thread
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
what kinda man do u intend to make out of ur boy, bros ?

i;v been thinking about this thread ever since i first saw it and it's been bothering me increasingly.
just had to ask. cool tongue

i'm serious ooo !
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by loyika(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
OK good people hold your horses smiley

people complain about Naija Gonners as being fanatics, Have you been to Asia where they support Man U and Liverpool!! you really have no idea what fanatics are, Go to Manchester and liverpool and you will see what true fanatics are, even Die hard gonners do not even do things that die hard reds do, let me not even talk about Pool fans. Compared to those lot, we are F@$king angels

I will say more later when i have the time to relax and give my Honest absolutely fanatical opinion on the issue.

BIG UP TO YOU VIERA!! And your Son is a GEM waiting to explode on the scene, i shld get his autograph early!! just in case he decides to play footie and become a star, then it would be very difficult cheesy
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ loyika,
big up to my guy cos u choose the right words to say, cheers
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2006
@loyika,
Fanatism is like an obsession.
killing and being violent are not part of the criteria for fanatism qualification.
spoken words are enough.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by loyika(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2006
Ok Mr Worm

what did Liverpool fans try to do when they found out Alan Smith was in an Ambulance just outside Anfield during the ManU vs Pool game last season. Enough said!!
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2006
maybe i didn't make myself clear enough for u.
u don't have to attack or kill people to be a fanatic.
maybe u should find out what fanatism really means.

probably u want us to wait till u guys start distroying things.
ask people in lagos what happened before the CL finals.
u guys are getting there, just a matter of time.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by Vieira(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2006
What happened before the champions league?
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2006
ur arsenal brothers were on the streets causing traffic jams, jumping on vehicles, harassing people !
broke peoples side mirrors, painted peoples buildings with [size=24pt]O[/size]2.
they even bought a cow and crested the same [size=24pt]O[/size]2 sign on its body.

aren't they just getting there ? pretty soon they'll start throwing stones for losing a match -the might have already started that; and the next thing u know lynching and killing sets in.
it's all a gradual process and they are moving up the ladder clearly, down here.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2006
this Worm guy seems to need some serious de-worming cos he doesn't even know what he is talking about ! what is the big deal about whatever happened in Lagos ? i thought it just revealed to people like you how much other people (supporters and even non-supporters) love good football as preached and practised by Arsenal, so what are you talking about ?

wow, u mean all that happened to you and your friends! being harrassed! na lie i bet it is people like you that would have been using occasions like that to cause anxious moments for lagosians as a misdirection method so that you will later come back and say gunners are rogues and fanatics, shege banza to u !

I am sure you also must have heard that gunners went to some churches and mosques to do thanksgiving prior to the day, even only to thank God that we got to the Finals ? and were u told that such peeps also attacked the priests or the congregation ? abeg we on Nairaland suppose don outgrow the kind of childish talk you are bringing up here except you want to be regarded as a minor on this forum. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2006
@kitaun
i forgot to add, i hardly have time for stupidity.
it's time for u to grow up, u r mincing words with grown ups, why not do urself some good deed. kiddo !
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2006
wormedup:

@kitaun
i forgot to add, i hardly have time for stupidity.
it's time for u to grow up, you're mincing words with grown ups, why not do yourself some good deed. kiddo

Its so obvious you are the stupid, uncouth mugun  shocked shocked shocked you don't even know the meaning of the words you use, what does 'mincing' mean  please pick up your dictionary before you come say rubbish here and moreover you should have your facts, you claim to be an adult but for the life of me i can tell you are just another juvenile deliquent scribbling dust, for all i know and care your write-ups scream stupidity which the likes of me don't have time for  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by debosky(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2006
wormed and kitaun abeg stop messing up this thread - its purpose is to discuss the merits/demerits of viera's plan to brainwash the fruit of his loins for the proponents of the beautiful game - arsenal. methinks tis a very good idea, by the time he's older he can tell all his friends (10-15yrs down the line) that he's been a gooner since ashburton grove opened! no doubt catching them young is the way to go. plz arrange the process fast, cos once i start having my own young ones imm@ gonna need your methods wink
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by lordimpaq(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
@kitaun and wormed up

u guys are actin like kids, honestly, i don't see a reason why u guys should be tryin to get at each other's throats on this thread, all in the name of stupidity,

shame, undecided
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ Debosky,

Good to know that you are on the right track, i ain't messing anything up,its just wormedup who is trying to be relevant around, who cares if decides not to de-worm anyway, am sure Akolawole will not be happy to read his fellow blues' abusive post  tongue tongue tongue

@ Lordimpaq,

I take very serious exception to such words coming from you, i will appeal you modify your post because it tends to overheat things and you should know beta angry angry angry
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by lordimpaq(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2006
@kitaun

no,

u should know better than to try to aggravate things with your talk,

wats wrong wiv u, anyway,
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by Vieira(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2006
Ok, back to the topic of the brainwashing!!

This morning he asked to watch a DVD of Arsenal, I was so happy.

But unfortunately after 5 minutes he said he wanted Shrek!!!

silly kids.

I must go and get the powers of Professor X and use it to implant the same undying love I have for the gunners in my son.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2006
right right.
so much love 4 ur kid, vieira.
i don't have a problem with ur kid being an arsenal fan, matter of fact, i don't have a problem with any1 being an arsenal fan. it all choice. some people don't know the word exists.
just that some arsenal fans are not what we'd expect for the future of football.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by Idekeson(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
Your son will be set for life in pin-stripes.

Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2006
@ Lordimpaq,

I choose not to reply you any further cos instead of mediating you seem to want to set ablaze the whole place, hmm, enough of all these yarns that are glaringly offtopic,plzz cos if not that you are a fellow gunner i would have dragged you to our Court and you know what could happen if found guilty,trust Priscy to deliver as usual tongue tongue tongue
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by lordimpaq(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
pricy would neva hurt me, she knows me too well to allow me to be dragged to court,

am a gunner by blood,
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by bagoma(f): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2006
talking of priscy, where is she anyway?
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by lordimpaq(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2006
dunno,

i think she's in skool,
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2006
vieira,
brainwash ur kid jo !
na u get am, nothing do u !
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by bagoma(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
@ lordimpaq,
alright.

@ wormedup,
now you're talking.
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by under18(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2006
bagom madam
we are waiting for
you to take actions like prissy and show lordimpa the door
He is hitting at fellow gunners throughtout
on this forum.
We don't know where Prissy is but I trust you too can do something
to brainwash this gunner.
or what do u say? he needs a court
order and i ll testify against him
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by kitaun(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
Under 18,

I owe you a kiss
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by under18(f): 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2006
yes I tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin.

Anyway all will be well
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by wormedup(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2006
@under18,
aproko ! grin

i come bow for u !!
i wonder what would've happened to our Lord Jesus Christ if u were , sorry, Pontius Pilate ! shocked

your report card na die ! grin grin grin
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by under18(f): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2006
sure wormedup?
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by mukina2: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
viera keep brainwashing him grin maybe someday he'll play for arsenal
if i have sons all of them will know about arsenal from the womb so when they get out they'll just support arsenal grin

kitaun,wormy and lordy wats up wit you guys angry tongue
Re: Am I Right To Brainwash My Son For Arsenal? by lordimpaq(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2006
@mukina

its not me, its kitaun,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NFF Spent N2 Million On MRI Test / Who Is Your Midfielder Of The Year ? / *very funny* Save A Life - Hug A Chelsea Fan Today [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.