Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan (19076 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Buhari Leaves Bokos To Chad But Sends Airforce Jets To The SS / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by freshprincex49(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
klodike: Bros the problem is u r leaving in the wrong part of town. 48hrs without light Show me picture or idontbelieveit
what do you define as 'wrong part of town'? Or are you implying that some nigerians do not deserve electricity based on the part of town they live in? Bros na wha for you oo!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yeah...but he hitched a ride in the landing gear, right? Jona Jona. Hmm...

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by beniceangelo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
(JUST IN) Soldiers Pursuing Boko Haram In Northeast
The Defence Headquarters on Thursday said troops
are currently pursuing fleeing terrorists from some
towns and villages in the Northeast, where they have
been wreaking havoc.
FULL STORY HERE>>>> http://www.naij.com/
289209-soldiers-...
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mintyx(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
sCun: looking a the pic below, it is 100% clear that Sheriff was part of the team WELCOMING Jonathan not part of the Presidential entourage. So the Presidency's version of him actually being in Chad before the is true.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1688634_eddee_jpeg1f1ac8353b0dae96fa690440fb5bbfa0

And after welcoming, he sat with him inside the Chadian presidents office discussing National issues?

Even a Monkey will not belive this lie!

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by unic(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
We really have bunch of dumb ass on this forum, has anyone accusing GEJ taken a look at the legs of Sheriff as seated to understand that the picture could have been superimposed on that scene. Also, why is it that all the while this guy was in APC he was not a BH sponsor until now that he moved over to PDP? his been a BH sponsor came to light.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Jabioro: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
..,and y does it took a whole yr respond to such boiling allegatn. Me no believe am o o!
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by edogirl2: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
The picture at the airport is an even worse commentary on Mr Jonathan's lack of professionalism.

Even assuming Mr Sheriff was not part of the President's team but somehow forced himself into the line of people waiting to receive the President (something that should never have been allowed by Mr Jonathan's handlers in the first place), the chummy mateyness between the President and a man who is supposedly being investigated by his (Mr Jonathan's) government is extraordinary.

Usually you see Presidents, including Mr Jonathan, giving muted handshakes. But here, it looks like a meeting between home boys! The only thing missing is a high five and chopping of knucles!

With this picture, any faint hope that we the people have that DSS's investigation of Mr Sheriff's will be fair, honest and thorough has evaporated.

This is a very frustrating country.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: This presidency can lie oooo... After everything don cast.
No be same Abati dey upload pic for twitter...
The deception of this PDP Govt is becoming childish. The President's attempt to deceive the Nigerian populace is dead on arrival. They should have told us that Sheriff gate-crashed.
Incompetent people with a trademark of cluelessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by arresa: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

My guy, you are really brilliant and reasonable. Modu Sheriff was not in the President's entourage. He had been in Chad as a businessman and he only went to pay a welcome visit to his home president. The special assistant to Sherriff has issued a press statement to that effect. It's obvious that some people have been brainwashed by Lai Mohammed and his alarmist party, the APC.

He went to another country to welcome his own president and end up in the same room with the president in a meeting with interpreter translating the discussion right? Was he also part of the Chadian president or Nigerian entourage that received Jona at the Chadian president's office or reception room?

Why are they all of a sudden distancing themselves from the man? Is he not the same man they opened the airport they closed for just to fly his private jet all over the place? They even refused to let pilgrimage folks use the airport, but the opened it for their Boko friend...

They just can not get their disgusting act together..

8 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by success1999: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
This man shouldn't be walking free again.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
The word "lie" should be substituted with "Abati" in the english dictionary!!

Example: the president tried to abati his way out of the scandal....

Kalu abatied his way out of efcc custody.

Etc.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by mmmustapha(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin when a fool man try to fool you....

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by gambus007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014

Please talk about what you know. That picture does not necessarily mean Modu Sheriff was on entourage with the president. The special assistant to Module Sheriff had just issued a press release dismissing Lai Mohammed's statement. Sheriff had been in the country as a businessman in Chad .He only went to pay homage to his home president. He did not travel with Jonathan to Chad. Stop been fooled by Lai Mohammed and his propagandist APC!
whats Modu Sheriff doing in chad at that particular day and time?na accident?y must he be in chad?pls b factual with urself.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by 2n2k(m): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
sCun: looking a the pic below, it is 100% clear that Sheriff was part of the team WELCOMING Jonathan not part of the Presidential entourage. So the Presidency's version of him actually being in Chad before the is true.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1688634_eddee_jpeg1f1ac8353b0dae96fa690440fb5bbfa0

Sheriff might be part of the Advance Team. When a president travels, most members of his delegation would have arrived at the destination earlier to do the ground work - meeting and working out the details with the host officials and give summary to their principals. You don't expect that a one hour meeting between the principals is where all issues are resolved.

By protocol, senior members of such delegation will be among the dignitaries to welcome their principal. If the host president is present, the visiting president will inturn introduce his own entourage to him.

Regarding the second picture taken in the Chadian president office, for sheriff to be presented to Chadian president at all, means he was already listed on protocol list. Such list is not prepared after a chance meeting at the airport. The Chadian presidential security must have given him prior clearance to be admitted into the state house premises in the first place not to talk of presidential presence.

The position he was sitting in seems to portray him as Deputy Head of the Delegation or a Special Envoy sort of.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
eleojo23: The main issue at hand is how to tackle BH and not who traveled with who.
And you didn't know that "who travelled with who" is a subset of how to "tackle BH". Really surprised you didn't see connection.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by guttentag(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Alli Sheriff is a confirm financier of boko haram, i witness sharia crisis back then in the north, i remember modu sheriff parading in his bullet proof hummer jeep, soldiers were even shotting the jeep while he was escaping the scene. believe me there is more to this boko haramer's issue

The truth is GEJ knows them all but he is too ICE to Expose them cuZ they are All Birds of the same Wings

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by nagoma(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=sCun][/quote]

What about the other picture. Sheriff is the only one with Jonathan and the Chadian president to discuss Boko Haram , so the sponsor is the negotiator. Even ihejirika was not allowed there.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by eleojo23: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
maasoap: And you didn't know that "who travelled with who" is a subset of how to "tackle BH". Really surprised you didn't see connection.
It seems I missed that. Help me out.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by nagoma(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Modu Sheriff the BH king Pin is now the De facto Vice President and Foreign Minister of Nigeria and the presidents chum.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Remember Stella Oduah. In the middle of her corruption and certificate forgery charges our President took her with him to Israel.

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/10/wait-stella-oduah-followed-president.html

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: The word "lie" should be substituted with "Abati" in the english dictionary!!

Example: the president tried to abati his way out of the scandal....

Kalu abatied his way out of efcc custody.

Etc.
I have now hence forth rename former Reben Abati to" Reben Oniro-aye Lienus Abati"

That man lie pass Devil

Devil go salute the kin lie wey e dey lie

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh:
The fact that GEJ is the president doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn him whenever he is wrong... Let's stop being coward and say the truth. With this post of yours, you aren't helping the situation. This govt is getting used to telling lies.
The same thing happened concerning the #BringBackGoodluck campaign which was launched by Doyin Okupe...
[color=#006600][/color]

Must you condemn with absolute stupidity? We have a situation where the spokesman of APC is deceiving Nigerians with reckless impunity and you are talking trash. The fact is that Modu Sheriff did not travel with the president to Chad as stated by Lai Mohammed. The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president. Has the President committed a crime for that? Should Lai Mohammed and his APC twist issues to hoodwink you and your likes? As for #BringBackGoodluckCampaign#, the president in his simplistic nature was just been considerate to have ordered its dismantling. If he has chosen otherwise (like an OBJ would have done), there is nothing anybody could have done. Do get that into your system. Please stop this pettiness and let us support our president for a better nation and stop unreasonable attacks!!!
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
yes o everybody una hear?.. the President did not travel with Sheriff, it was Sheriff, a 'whole' senathief of the federal republic, who traveled with and forcefully attached himself to the President....undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by ndcide(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
When that malam was in APC we didn't read the kind of reaction we are reading now.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
gambus007: whats Modu Sheriff doing in chad at that particular day and time?na accident?y must he be in chad?pls b factual with urself.
[color=#006600][/color]

Go and ask Modu Sheriff that question. Did you read the part that says he has been a businessman in Chad since 2011? Have you guys forgotten that the world is a global village where you cannot deceive the world? I am sure the Chadian authority would not hesitate to counter Nigeria if Abati had lied. Please let us respect our own I beg.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
CaliOsi: What a shame! If a government can lie over irrelevant issues, how can we trust them for the relevant ones?? I sincerely pray and hope the era of Jonathan ends in 2015...
GEJ has lied to the Nigerian public at least once a week since he became President.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by focus7: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
One profound culture in pdp is to lie and deny the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by arresa: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2014

Must you condemn with absolute stupidity? We have a situation where the spokesman of APC is deceiving Nigerians with reckless impunity and you are talking trash. The fact is that Modu Sheriff did not travel with the president to Chad as stated by Lai Mohammed. The man was in Chad on personal visit and he only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president. Has the President committed a crime for that? Should Lai Mohammed and his APC twist issues to hoodwink you and your likes? As for #BringBackGoodluckCampaign#, the president in his simplistic nature was just been considerate to have ordered its dismantling. If he has chosen otherwise (like an OBJ would have done), there is nothing anybody could have done. Do get that into your system. Please stop this pettiness and let us support our president for a better nation and stop unreasonable attacks!!!

He only used the opportunity of Jonathan's official visit to see his president in a private meeting with the Chadian president too? He missed the opportunity to see and shake hands with him at the airport as shown in the picture or what nonsense are you talking about?

Or you are just a student in training at Abati Lying Institute of Aso Rock?

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by OLADD: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=ISpiksDaTroof] GEJ has lied to the Nigerian public at least once a week since he became President.

That's not true. It's you and your likes that need to change your ill-programmed mindset. The president has proved to be a respectable, civil and tolerant leader.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by focus7: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2014

Go and ask Modu Sheriff that question. Did you read the part that says he has been a businessman in Chad since 2011? Have you guys forgotten that the world is a global village where you cannot deceive the world? I am sure the Chadian authority would not hesitate to counter Nigeria if Abati had lied. Please let us respect our own I beg.
u will be the only gullible to depend on the Chadian authority to counter Abati to believe he's lying.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by arresa: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
In sane societies, questionable characters are kept away from the president by any means necessary, but this president in Nigeria feels very happy and comfortable around the same questionable characters, crooks and corrupt people.

In fact, he appoints crooks and corrupt people under EFCC investigations to top government positions and even refuse to sack the crooks around him...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech / 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.