Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan (19075 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Buhari Leaves Bokos To Chad But Sends Airforce Jets To The SS / We Can't Fight Boko Haram Alone: APC Defends Buhari's Trip To Chad, Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Kelly32: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
freshprincex49: What will they deny next? That the picture we all saw was photoshoped? Or that it was taken @ another event?..

I am slowly beggining to lose faith in this Government. How can people be so dumb and insensitive? Even if it were just for eye service, the presidency is supposed to distance itself from this man untill those allegations are cleared.

As I am typing this, my device will go off any moment because I've not had power supply for almost 48 hrs, yet somebody will tell me there is hope for this 'Hell' called Nigeria!

Leaedrs fail to understand that they will one day descend from the throne and give account of their actions! ......that day will surely come!

No offence but, Nigeria is what it is because of insincere men and women. For this change to happen, the question is can you and I bring change in this society through sincerity? if everybody loses hope and nobody does anything or takes responsibility, how can change come? and why should we complain? Change and hope rests on our shoulders as Nigerians and on this premise I say there is Yet still hope and Nigeria is NOT hell.
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by chudionu58(f): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
obailala:

Mr Man, not every Nigerian you meet is as petty as you to think and see everything as politics of APC vs PDP. What has this issue got to do with PDP or APC?... If you choose to mortgage the rest of your life to the mercy of criminals because you think every issue has to be APC vs PDP, then so be it... You have already made up your mind
If it's not Apc vs Pdp, what is it then? APC should have come out to distance themselves from an alleged Boko Haram sponsor! Not PLAY THE OSTRICH then suddenly start crying wolf immediately he defects to PDP! So Mr (wo)man it's all politics!!!!!!
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by desgiezd(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Even if Sheriff was already at Chad before the arrival of Mr. President, on sighting him, shouldn't the President have sent an aid to ask Sheriff to buzz off knowing fully well what the implications would be globally?

And for Reuben Abati, I am sure that by the time he leaves the Presidency, he would find it difficult to convince himself that his right hand is still the right hand and not the left one because he is now so used to telling bare-faced lies!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by obailala(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
chudionu58: If it's not Apc vs Pdp, what is it then? APC should have come out to distance themselves from an alleged Boko Haram sponsor! Not PLAY THE OSTRICH then suddenly start crying wolf immediately he defects to PDP! So Mr (wo)man it's all politics!!!!!!
Guy, are you okay?... what has APC distancing itself from anything or anybody got to do with the fact that the president is romancing around internationally with a person under investigation?... Did you see the topic of this thread?

You have simply spoken like your life depends on the petty stomach politics of PDP vs APC as practised in Nigeria but I am not surprised...

I'm sorry I can no longer argue with you because I am not a politician...
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by docadams: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

Please talk about what you know. That picture does not necessarily mean Modu Sheriff was on entourage with the president. The special assistant to Module Sheriff had just issued a press release dismissing Lai Mohammed's statement. Sheriff had been in the country as a businessman in Chad .He only went to pay homage to his home president. He did not travel with Jonathan to Chad. Stop been fooled by Lai Mohammed and his propagandist APC!

You call a snake a snake when u see the head but would rather call it a rope when you see the tail.
Please tell me the type of relationship you think exists between GEJ and Sherrif from the displayed pictures?
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by chudionu58(f): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
obailala: Guy, are you okay?... what has APC distancing itself from anything or anybody got to do with the fact that the president is romancing around internationally with a person under investigation?... Did you see the topic of this thread?

You have simply spoken like your life depends on the petty stomach politics of PDP vs APC as practised in Nigeria but I am not surprised...

I'm sorry I can no longer argue with you because I am not a politician...
At least that will make their alarm sound sincere! Am neither a Pdp nor an Apc apologist but I hate insincerity and same time forcing it down people's throat!!!
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
people deceiving people [PDP]
Re: I Didn't Travel To Chad With Sheriff, Says Jonathan by continentalceo(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2014
freshprincex49: What will they deny next? That the picture we all saw was photoshoped? Or that it was taken @ another event?..

I am slowly beggining to lose faith in this Government. How can people be so dumb and insensitive? Even if it were just for eye service, the presidency is supposed to distance itself from this man untill those allegations are cleared.

As I am typing this, my device will go off any moment because I've not had power supply for almost 48 hrs, yet somebody will tell me there is hope for this 'Hell' called Nigeria!

Leaders fail to understand that they will one day descend from the throne and give account of their actions! ......that day will surely come!

Join politics nah, Abi are u not a Nigerian? Don't sit around waiting for someone to come and make the changes for you....do something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Pure Water In Your Area: Mine 20 Naira / Buhari To Deliver Lecture On Security In Liberia / World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.