Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari (5884 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Rawani: 5:41am On Sep 12, 2014
I wonder how you can call someone who once RULED this country and whipped discipline into your uncles thick skulls, a failure. I think the failure is the person who only got to positions of authority based on the misfortune of his superiors, riding on a dead man's mandate and still performing so woefully that Nigerians cannot wait to kick him back to his periwinkles the next chance they get.

1 Like

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Goandie: 6:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Mekateka: Berem was alimajiri on the streets of sokoto before GEJ rescued him with Alimajiri school. But still blinded by the evil religio
tomakint:

Buhari will forever remain a perpetual loser when it comes to election in this country. My guy just try to ignore some naive-minded, wayward posters here because it's not worth it-I am sure you know that by now!
n because aboki na aboki anyday anytime
Henrypraise:
Sumtyms wen I read ur comments, I get really sorry 4 u, I knw ur childhood must av bin tough, did u suffer neglect or sumkind of torture or molestation? D reason m askin is to see if I can profer solution to ur case or refer u to appropriate consultants.
nigerianvenom:

its ur fa.da that is a drunk and will forever remain a drunk
silly transgendered.
ur mates are busy looking forward to having a happy home,u are here abusing someones father and uncle cos of political different.

Berem na ur amen I dey wait for, coz ur enemies plenty o

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 12, 2014
What I see?
Grass to Grace for the so called Fisherman
Grace to Grass for the BH man

4 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by viczing(m): 6:30am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: It doesn't still change the fact that the Otuoke fisherman is clueless! A clueless drunk will forever remain a clueless drunk.

God bless GMB! cheesy

Ikpu nne gi clueless
Otu nna gi clueless

Don't go and have sense everything is criticism from apc e goats even a minor pics, was he a president when he took the pics? Why not say something good for once, not that you will get anything from apc for supporting them on top of it they will lose and he fisherman will win , who is fooling who

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

That deranged can never be Nigeria president. A serial looser . Olohun ma jee

sure, not in this life time!

5 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani: I wonder how you can call someone who once RULED this country and whipped discipline into your uncles thick skulls, a failure. I think the failure is the person who only got to positions of authority based on the misfortune of his superiors, riding on a dead man's mandate and still performing so woefully that Nigerians cannot wait to kick him back to his periwinkles the next chance they get.
I'm afraid either the dead man or self-deception is riding on your skull here. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan contested and won the Nigerian 2011 presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by condralbede(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: It doesn't still change the fact that the Otuoke fisherman is clueless! A clueless drunk will forever remain a clueless drunk.

God bless GMB! cheesy
The young shall grow!The clueless otuoke fisherman is cluelessly dealing with your so called GMB.... GEJ Till 2019..learn to accept it Aunty Berem.

GOD bless the fisher of men.
GOD bless GEJ
GOD bless SS
GOD bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Rawani: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2014
blizard44: I'm afraid either the dead man on self-deception is riding on your skull here. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan contested and won the Nigerian 2011 presidential election.

Through power of incumbency from whose mandate?
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani:

Through power of incumbency from whose mandate?

Sorry, the power of incubency he inherited from his succesor expired 2010.
It had nothing to do with his re-election.
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Lailerh(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I tot he didn't have a shoe?
The mofo even had a hat!
lol grin Nigga had a boom box too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Lailerh(f): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: In 1977,one was still an Otuoke fisherman with his fellow fishermen while the other was a respectable fine looking gentleman with foreign dignitaries.

God bless the General!
God bless you too cheesy I've finally seen someone here with a matured mind grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:12am On Sep 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
egift:

#Faint. Fall from Udara tree. Lands on Coco yam leaves grin grin grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by iconize(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: One a fine gentleman. The other a drunk fisherman with a colonial hat

And what's wrong in wearing a colonial hat?
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by size38: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha GEJ look like Kalahari bush men then.
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Mogidi: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Buhari proving he lacks conversational skills.

4 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Lailerh: God bless you too cheesy I've finally seen someone here with a matured mind grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Tracetruth: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2014
@op. Don't forget that both men had their lows before ever becoming what God permitted them to become. I'm certain when buhari was the age jonathan was in 1977, he was doing something to help himself, either he was a shepherd or a farmer or a shoe shiner, a maigoro or a mairuwa, or even an alimajeri.

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Tracetruth: @op. Don't forget that both men had their lows before ever becoming what God permitted them to become. I'm certain when buhari was the age jonathan was in 1977, he was doing something to help himself, either he was a

(1) shepherd or
(2) a farmer or
(3) a shoe shiner,
(4) a maigoro or
(5) a mairuwa, or even
(6) an alimajeri.

It is either option 3 or 6 ? But I go for the last option...

Final Answer ? - Yes! Final answer option 6 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Greensaint: I think Nigerians love
Jona than buhari
Jona than atiku
Jona than tinubu
Jona than anybody.
We love Jona till 2019.
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2014
Adetayo100: Keep deceiving yourself

Ile ni otita njo de idi - Time shall tell
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: In 1977,one was still an Otuoke fisherman with his fellow fishermen while the other was a respectable fine looking gentleman with foreign dignitaries.

God bless the General!
Meanwhile, currently one is the C-in-C of the Federal Armed Forces of Nigeria and the Nigerian President, while the other is a rejected, frustrated General cum Politician.
3years of loss at polls is very frustrating, lonely, shameful and awkward. He should visit his village witches.

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Tracetruth: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

It is either option 3 or 6 ? But I go for the last option...

Final Answer ? - Yes! Final answer option 6 grin

I take the option you have chosen to be the correct one. I also now understood why he has this cult follower-ship from the alimajeris.

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Tracetruth: I take the option you have chosen to be the correct one. I also now understood why he has this cult follower-ship from the alimajeris.

The guy ALIMAJERIS full here both Male and surprisingly females

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
Meanwhile, currently one is the C-in-C of the Federal Armed Forces of Nigeria and the Nigerian President, while the other is a rejected, frustrated General cum Politician.
3years of loss at polls is very frustrating, lonely, shameful and awkward. He should visit his village witches.

Crying since 1999 cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014

God bless the General!
And Fishermen are least respected? Stop embarrassing General buhari. He won't approve such silly talk

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: And Fishermen are least respected? Stop embarrassing General buhari. He won't approve such silly talk

whatlyf - se you see what we are talking about Are Fishermen not professionals? And they eat fish, hmmmmm?

Those people are clowns and bigot

4 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Crying since 1999 cry cry cry
That coup plotter has no shame!!!
He wants to rule Nigeria with a military hand. Even when he has been nationally rejected three times!!! We all know his sins as a Military President, such can never repeat again.

Talking about being power drunk. He still wants to return to the seat of power he had to leave. Why don't he provide employment to the unemployed and act like an elder statesman. He should run to his mates IBB and Abubakar to learn ideas that retired, old Military Presidents carry out everyday.

3 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
obo389:
grin grin
you dey mind d yeye fisherman?
kwanKwasiyya: One a fine gentleman. The other a drunk fisherman with a colonial hat
What is wrong in being a fisherman? Is that why you are bitter against him?
Rawani: I wonder how you can call someone who once RULED this country and whipped discipline into your uncles thick skulls, a failure. I think the failure is the person who only got to positions of authority based on the misfortune of his superiors, riding on a dead man's mandate and still performing so woefully that Nigerians cannot wait to kick him back to his periwinkles the next chance they get.
By this you mean?
condralbede: The young shall grow!The clueless otuoke fisherman is cluelessly dealing with your so called GMB.... GEJ Till 2019..

GOD bless the fisher of men.
GOD bless GEJ
GOD bless SS
GOD bless Nigeria
I say BIIIGGGGG Amen to the emboldened but I want him KICKED OUT
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns:
That coup plotter has no shame!!!
He wants to rule Nigeria with a military hand. Even when he has been nationally rejected three times!!! We all know his sins as a Military President, such can never repeat again.

Talking about being power drunk. He still wants to return to the seat of power he had to leave. Why don't he provide employment to the unemployed and act like an elder statesmen. He should run to his mates IBB and Abubakar to learn ideas that retired, old Military Presidents carry out everyday.

Never worry Nigerians know him better.

Firefire:

He have an infectious virus – SFD (Serial Failure Disease) since the 70’s sad
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: What is wrong in being a fisherman? Is that why you are bitter against him?
By this you mean?
I say BIIIGGGGG Amen to the emboldened but I want him KICKED OUT

Kicked OUT for Buhari

NEVER Possible friend!
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

whatlyf - se you see what we are talking about Are Fishermen not professionals? And they eat fish, hmmmmm?

Those people are clowns and bigot
Berem usually make silly statements just to drive home her point as a pro-Buhari. She displayed it in one Kwankwaso thread when she made a BASELESS comment in the name of criticising the man. I am not surprised that she did the same to GEJ. I am absolutely sure that Buhari won't approve of such bigotry

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Never worry Nigerians know him better.

Chai I wish he will contest once more next year.
I bet you it would be his last because he would be rushed straight to hospital via an Ambulance after election results are announced.

Frustration, heart-ache, bitterness, intimidation, failure, rejection kill.<< Those emotions however seem to be his portion since 1999.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated] / President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock / Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.