Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari (5883 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Jonathan And Buhari Images In 1977: Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Kicked OUT for Buhari

NEVER Possible friend!
Well Kicked out for a more better administrator cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by chinazaekperem2: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Buhari was actually waiting to get orders from the whitemen, you guys should study the pics carefully.

1 Like

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Tracetruth: @op. Don't forget that both men had their lows before ever becoming what God permitted them to become. I'm certain when buhari was the age jonathan was in 1977, he was doing something to help himself, either he was a shepherd or a farmer or a shoe shiner, a maigoro or a mairuwa, or even an alimajeri.
What is wrong in being a Shoe shiner/maigoro or a mairuwa? Almajiri has a better brain than you sincerely
Firefire:

It is either option 3 or 6 ? But I go for the last option...

Final Answer ? - Yes! Final answer option 6 grin

With due respect Sir, this is uncalled for. The so-called Almajiris are victims of circumstances and bad governance. Being an Almajiri is not a Pride or an ambition
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Berem usually make silly statements just to drive home her point as a pro-Buhari. She displayed it in one Kwankwaso thread when she made a BASELESS comment in the name of criticising the man. I am not surprised that she did the same to GEJ. I am absolutely sure that Buhari won't approve of such bigotry

I implore good people in APC to caution her and tutor the human being how to post in a faceless forum.

Hope she no go eat all her mouthed words when the lid is blown open -ONE DAY !

Goodluck to her likes

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Well Kicked out for a more better administrator cheesy cheesy cheesy

you said better administrator Name the person?

All Nigeria politicians are criminals in human form - But one is less evil than the other.

I would rather go for the meek grin

Because the Holy book says... "...Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the eart"

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

I implore good people in APC to caution her and tutor the human being how to post in a faceless forum.

Hope she no go eat all her mouthed words when the lid is blown open -ONE DAY !

Goodluck to her likes
I hope she reconsider her approach someday
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: I hope she reconsider her approach someday

I pray it should not be too late! undecided
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

you said better administrator Name the person?

All Nigeria politicians are criminals in human form - But one is less evil than the other.

I would rather go for the meek grin

Because the Holy book says... "...Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth"
The Meek is the one that humbled himself despite occupying high offices.
He is the one that did not CORRUPTLY enrich himself nor shield corruption.
He is hated by the Thieving Class but loved by the Poor and downtrodden
He is GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI cheesy cheesy
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

I pray it should not be too late! undecided
Lols I want to believe so too. I just hate it when someone make such statement to offend the subject and the group he belongs to
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Tracetruth: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

The guy ALIMAJERIS full here both Male and surprisingly females
he now has other alimajeri old boys association members like atiku and kwankwaso to share the alimajeri's allegiance with, while all past, present and future fisher men and fish consumers shall garner their support for gej.
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: The Meek is the one that humbled himself despite occupying high offices.
He is the one that did not CORRUPTLY enrich himself nor shield corruption.
He is hated by the Thieving Class but loved by the Poor and downtrodden
He is GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI cheesy cheesy

You mean the meek calling for blood of human being

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! whatlyf fear God ooooooooooooooooooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Tracetruth: he now has other alimajeri old boys association members like atiku and kwankwaso to share the alimajeri's allegiance with, while all past, present and future fisher men and fish consumers shall garner their support for gej.

Ajatuka ni ti agbari.... Those Old men you mentioned shall fight dirty to win the T-Shirt of the SUPER CRYER come 2015

Inshall Allah
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by naijareferee: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Sometimes i imagine how these women that abuse full blooded men on forum....if they are truly feminine and how they cope with their husbands at home..... I dont envy their husbands atal.

BTW...does it really matter where you start from? What matters is where you are and where you have plans of going.
The two pictures depicts two situation...
1. A general who is still stuck to his 1970s mentality...making him a present serial loser
2. And an Ex-fisherman who left his past to seek a glorious present while eyeing a wonderful future.

@ OP i guess you were born with a golden spoon....try not to loose it or you will end up like the general.

2 Likes

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

That is not true. There is an IF... there. Even the Good Book says "You SHALL never see the Kingdom of God EXCEPT you repent". That was just a conditional statement.

SEE HIS WORDS....

According to him, the magnitude of corruption and insensitivity in Nigeria’s leadership is legendary but there is a storm of awareness “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way,” Buhari said. http://www.factualreporters.com/index.php/news/news-today/402-blood-will-flow-in-2015-unless-says-gen-buhari

I agree with him. They should CONDUCT a Free and Fair election. Rigging is Worse than Terrorism

Hear the Words of Jesus Christ(Apologies to non-Christians)

“the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force”?
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by chinazaekperem2: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

kikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: That is not true. There is an IF... there. Even the Good Book says "You SHALL never see the Kingdom of God EXCEPT you repent". That was just a conditional statement.

SEE HIS WORDS....

According to him, the magnitude of corruption and insensitivity in Nigeria’s leadership is legendary but there is a storm of awareness “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way,” Buhari said. http://www.factualreporters.com/index.php/news/news-today/402-blood-will-flow-in-2015-unless-says-gen-buhari

I agree with him. They should CONDUCT a Free and Fair election. Rigging is Worse than Terrorism

Hear the Words of Jesus Christ(Apologies to non-Christians)

“the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force”?

STOP from that place you are going!

Don't become VIOLENT because of Buhari.

Jonathan is the best to happen to FREE & FAIR ELECTION in Nigeria

Where your vote count!

ONE MAN, ONE WOMAN, ONE YOUTH, ONE VOTE.
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by PapiWata: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Where your vote count!

Oracle don answer, say make you read am.
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Where your vote count!

I am not going anywhere and has never been violent. I have never subscribed to "Violent" struggle except when my existence is threatened(eg against invasion, terrorists or armed robbers). I don't see any reason the government or party in power should circumvent people's votes except for selfish reasons. I don't see anywhere the GENERAL mentioned BLOODBATH of VIOLENCE.
In Cote'dvoire, Laurent Gbagbo tried to rig and was FORCED out in a DISGRACEFUL way in 2011. Babangida was forced out in a disgraceful way remember.
1, It could come in the form of Street Protest(like 1993 IBB sacking and 2012 Subsidy Protest) or
2, through Sacking By election Tribunal or
3, Through International Recognition of the "Legitimate Winner" (Like the World Did in Cote D'Voire to force out Gbagbo) Read his comment again...

“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way,” Buhari said
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
naijareferee: Sometimes i imagine how these women that abuse full blooded men on forum....if they are truly feminine and how they cope with their husbands at home..... I dont envy their husbands atal .

BTW...does it really matter where you start from? What matters is where you are and where you have plans of going.
The two pictures depicts two situation...
1. A general who is still stuck to his 1970s mentality...making him a present serial loser
2. And an Ex-fisherman who left his past to seek a glorious present while eyeing a wonderful future.

@ OP i guess you were born with a golden spoon....try not to loose it or you will end up like the general.

I wonder on the bolded too
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf:

“God willing, by 2015, something will happen. TINUBU & FASHOLA in Lagos State either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way,” Lagosians are saying

Ok. I affirm
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Ok. I affirm
INEC is a Federal Body not a State Body. They report to Attahiru Jega who reports to Nigeria through the President. Afterall, Fayemi lost about few months ago
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Tracetruth: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: What is wrong in being a Shoe shiner/maigoro or a mairuwa? Almajiri has a better brain than you sincerely.

@whatlyf: You failed in your reasoning. Why, because you didn't read through the write-up, if you read my post you would agree with me that in life one must go through some odd things as one grows up, that doesn't mean that one's present status should be underrated because of what he was. That I was loading and offloading crates in the past doesn't mean I shouldn't be seen and respected as a chemical engr. Today. I earnestly advice you to direct your rant to the op of this uncalled for post.

With due respect Sir, this is uncalled for. The so-called Almajiris are victims of circumstances and bad governance. Being an Almajiri is not a Pride or an ambition
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
@Tracetruth Pls modify your comment and not attribute your views as mine.
Thanks
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by naijareferee: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

I wonder on the bolded too

Especially the barrem wo/man...i have been observing the way she/he malign guys here....its a pity they try to exchange wordings with her.

1 Like

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Rawani: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: What is wrong in being a fisherman? Is that why you are bitter against him?
By this you mean?
I say BIIIGGGGG Amen to the emboldened but I want him KICKED OUT

No shade, no disrespect, no pun intended, no vex grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by arewanationz: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
Why are some people obsessed with Berem?
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2014
blizard44: Sorry, the power of incubency he inherited from his succesor expired 2010.
It had nothing to do with his re-election.
GBAM!
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014
"It is only a man who has no future, that wallows in the past"

-20pounds

Thank me later. wink
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
arewanationz: Why are some people obsessed with Berem?
abeg help me ask them o! grin grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2014
Rawani:

No shade, no disrespect, no pun intended, no vex grin
Sure I no fit vex because I assumed it was no-pun intended. You are very civil in making your views(every sincere member can attest) grin
Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2014
What the photos show is that every one has a past. By 1977 Buhari was probably a colonel or General in the NA while Jonathan was tying to find his feet so it doesnt mean anything.
Now in 2014 it is a different story while Jonathan is wining and dining with kings and queens of the world Buhari is crying in Daura begging people to give help him get what Jonathan has.

1 Like

Re: 1977: Photo Talk Between GEJ And Mohammadu Buhari by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2014
arewanationz: Why are some people obsessed with Berem?
No one is Obsessed about her but she made a VERY careless and bigoted statement... Read!!!
berem: In 1977,one was still an Otuoke fisherman with his fellow fishermen while the other was a respectable fine looking gentleman with foreign dignitaries.

God bless the General!
The response I gave her was...
whatlyf: And Fishermen are least respected? Stop embarrassing General buhari. He won't approve such silly talk
Advise her to be civil when making comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SAMBISA: Army While Searching For Shekau (Photo) / Already Made Business Plan For The Production Of Polythene Shopping Bags (nylon) / Attention!!! Saintsamurai's Prophesy Confirmation Concerning Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.