Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

If You Catch Your Dad In The Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Dad In The Act (634 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by itstpia1: 2:30am On Sep 12, 2014
what would you do.
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by chelseabmw(m): 2:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Walk away smiley
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by tpia1: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2014
you wont slap the woman on the buttocks?
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by tsmall(m): 2:42am On Sep 12, 2014
I will pretend I didn't see them...or just walk away..But i will expect him to come up with some form of explanation later..then I will express myself.
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by Pdizzle(m): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Reminds me of this track J. Cole_Never Told. I will be disappointed, but won't say a thing
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2014
itstpia1: what would you do.
Catch him in What act??
Posters above are answering a pointless question.
Re: If You Catch Your Dad In The Act by DaGC(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2014
I'm confused. Act of stealing, adultery, lieing, looking lustfully at another, violence etc?

(1) (Reply)

Between The Woman He Is In Lust With And The Woman He Is In Love With / A Reason Why Your Relationships Doesn't Work. / Need Some Serious Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.