Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History (42336 Views)

25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) / World's Most Amazing Ship. / Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
Weapons of mass destruction
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by eemalex(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2014
cheesy
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Vanpascore(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Must we kill ourselves?
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by bamosagie(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys: yinmu... u are forgetting the most deadly weapon of all..

THE GREAT KPEKUS

it has killed many, many r still dying, and many more would die

its the root cause of many wars, gangwars, tribal clash ,cultist clash, suicides, bar/party brawls.

Kindly add a picture so that others would understand.
NB: you are right sha.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by tjones007: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
all these for killing humans. undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Rich4god(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2014
All these... Just to kill a fellow man.... We need machinery for agriculture... One that will make cops grow within days-weeks...
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by bolafez(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2014
noted grin tongue
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iamsegsy(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
the world has gone past time of fighting,so drop your guns and your sword,and let us be all as one kiss

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by holyboss: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2014
chaii! I pity Africa

God abeg make war no start Against Africa O!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Horlawoomey(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
The world will seize to exist if another world war resurfaces, nations are even afraid of one another..... .
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by rill: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Fat gal don mess for u b4?
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Bryan12(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2014
I was expecting to see"ogbunaigwe"there. cry

2 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2014
Nice trend. Buh honestly I don't really understand humans with all weapons of mass destruction. Only God can Save us from world war 3 which is currently lighting up gradually by d Former USSR. I nor call name o

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by walex1991(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2014
And we still dey naija dey use gun powder and dane gun...naa wa o

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by shigoslim(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
EBOLA is the most dangerous weapon at the moment. If allow to spread it can wipe away the whole universal as it's does not respect your social status.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by sunday0008(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Hell on Earth. [b][/b] God av mercy on us ooo. I cn smell end time. Confession time activated.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by zicoraads: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
The best of them all is the 50 calibre machine gun. I wonder what it will take for the government to order those weapons and deploy them to fight the insurgency there. It takes just two of those to uproot an entire band of boko haram fighters. Only the sound of those would even melt the faint hearted. Put those babies on helicopters and trucks...then go kill them all. Their acquisition alone would boost the morale of soldiers.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by zicoraads: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Stelvin101: Nice trend. Buh honestly I don't really understand humans with all weapons of mass destruction. Only God can Save us from world war 3 which is currently lighting up gradually by d Former USSR. I nor call name o
No country is foolish enough to start a war like that, not even the old KGB man.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2014
The inventors of all these weapons are the real terrorists. It is neither Osama nor Netanyahu.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Pasami: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2014
Walie,may no country turn to escape goat for any nation possessing this weapons. Na dis type of guns,we for giv our boys and pas fighting the bokos! At the sight of this guns and weapons,all bokos will kneel and confess i surrender..i surrender oh!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2014
WHERE IS BLACKMAN....?
BUSY HUNTING BUSHMEATS AND MARRYING MANY WOMEN ..BRINGING FORTH MANY CHILDREN AND FEELING FULFILLED....

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2014
Ebola should be on that list.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by killzone(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Abeg I won ask something shey Nigeria get any one of these weapons
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
The most powerful weapon in the world is the tongue it is the tongue that spread hate, it is the tongue that causes the world wars, it is the tongue that gives command and instructions on this weapons of mass destruction without tongue all this weapons are useless so mind how you use it cus it can kill and create havoc

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by hayubee(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2014
Hope to see a similar trend abt hand held guns too!!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Horlawoomey(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2014
zicoraads: The best of them all is the 50 calibre machine gun. I wonder what it will take for the government to order those weapons and deploy them to fight the insurgency there. It takes just two of those to uproot an entire band of boko haram fighters. Only the sound of those would even melt the faint hearted. Put those babies on helicopters and trucks...then go kill them all. Their acquisition alone would boost the morale of soldiers.
. But it will be more deadly if Boko haram siezes such weapon from the army.

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by peleson: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
The world is not safe
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by jericco1(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Wish we could acquire one of these weapons to flush boko boys.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Skillz02(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Mehn,,,dis wan na disaster
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Funjosh(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Airforce1 grin
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
shigoslim: EBOLA is the most dangerous weapon at the moment. If allow to spread it can wipe away the whole universal as it's does not respect your social status.
who tell u dat ebola can wipe out existence? as if people dont recover.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.