Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History (42342 Views)

25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) / World's Most Amazing Ship. / Eight Of The World’s Most Stunning Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by ggrin(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: if only people would stop buying Weapon and buy my orange,the world would have been a much more better place wink
hyssssssss grin orange seller tongue
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by surrogatesng: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Big kudos to him
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by phillmartgroup(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
For your clean & affordable tokunbo cars/ brand new cars from Cotonou with low millage, holla at us today. Thanks and God bless.
Phill-mart Motors
+22997367822
+2347032353808
Phillmart101@yahoo.com
ff us on instagram @phillmartautos

To know more about us, pls visit the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/647511/buy-cheap-clean-tokunbo-cars
Pls rebroadcast

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iceberylin(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
No Credit today,Come tomorrow tongue
ggrin: hyssssssss grin orange seller tongue
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
zicoraads: No country is foolish enough to start a war like that, not even the old KGB man.
so you think so.just like no country was foolish enough to start ww i and ii but it happened. it takes just a simply misunderstanding or hunger for power to start a war.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by bayulll01(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
which one nigeria get
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by ggrin(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: No Credit today,Come tomorrow tongue
*broken heart* cry
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by dammyjay93(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Billions of Dollars(trillions in naira) expended in creating weapons of destruction all to no end, such funds wud easily alleviate poverty in some 3rd world country smh...#myOpinion tho
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by dammyjay93(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Billions of Dollars(trillions in naira) expended in creating weapons of destruction all to no end, such funds wud easily alleviate poverty in some 3rd world country smh...#myOpinion
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2014
the second one can wipe off the so called boko haram and sambisa forest within minutes NOT HOURS

bro jona its time to do the needful, dont allow your enemies to get this before you ELSE .........
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Mrkuvuki: Very informative thread..To create takes a lot more time than to destroy...
Where's the LockHeed AC 130 and the DR 50 sniper rifle, the F2000 machine gun and the F--22 Raptor jet ?
Oh I get it now ,the ones that have shaped History..

The F22 raptor is just a carrier/launcher of a weapon.
others....
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Akalia(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
The ibo locally fabricated artillery called 'ogbu ni igwe', used during the Nigeria Biafra war is not on the list, why? angry
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by tuoyoojo(m): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
I must commend this OP for this thread. Nice work!

For me the 21th most destructive weapon is a specie called....

Homo sapiens!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by ochon: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Sile12: 17. Airborne laser.
Star Wars fans might like this one. You see, The Galactic Empire had the Death Star, and now the American Empire has the YAL-1A Airborne Laser.Where the Death Star was a moon sized space station with a planet destroying super laser, the YAL-1A is just a 747 with a really big laser mounted on the front.Designed to shoot down enemy ICBMs from hundreds of miles away, the YAL-1A is revolutionary in its ability to destroy a high speed moving target at amassive distance instantly.Picture this scenario. The YAL-1A is flying hundreds of miles away from the battlefield over friendly airspace. Troops on the ground call in an airstrike and radio GPS coordinates to the YAL-1A, which then immediately fires its laser delivering extremely precise killing power on target at the speed of light. No waiting, no warning.
So it's from this weapon that a Nairlander called Airbonelacer culled his moniker from? El gustapo (I hope I got your old nick correctly), I don "cash" you. cheesycheesy
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Adedayo516(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2014
ichidodo: Too many incendiary,thermobaric and radioactive weaponry in your countdown...imo,the most potent weapon in the world should be biological. A cultured and weaponized air-borne virus without an antidote,100% mortality rate and a very short kill time will make the Permian-Triassic Extinction Event aka the Great Dying look like an outbreak of sorethroat....I was close to developing one in 1976....
That idea would die with you and die forever

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by nickz(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2014
ichidodo: Too many incendiary,thermobaric and radioactive weaponry in your countdown...imo,the most potent weapon in the world should be biological. A cultured and weaponized air-borne virus without an antidote,100% mortality rate and a very short kill time will make the Permian-Triassic Extinction Event aka the Great Dying look like an outbreak of sorethroat....I was close to developing one in 1976....
gringrin lmao
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by omenka(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2014
kilokeys: yinmu... u are forgetting the most deadly weapon of all..

THE GREAT KPEKUS

it has killed many, many r still dying, and many more would die

its the root cause of many wars, gangwars, tribal clash ,cultist clash, suicides, bar/party brawls.

Absolutely!!! It is the living nuclear weapon!!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Idrismusty97(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Op this is the most powerful weapon in the world! The AK 47. Every year an estimate 300,000-500,000 die from shots fired from this deadly gun. 200,000 more remained injured. This is even more deadly than the atomic bomb. That is mass destruction too! Only in slow motion. www.jasonlefkowitz.net/2007/08/the_most_danger/

1 Like

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Youngzedd(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2014
jhydebaba: The world would be totally destroyed by humans not God.

GBAM!
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by OracleMxNelson(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
tuoyoojo: I must commend this OP for this thread. Nice work!

For me the 21th most destructive weapon is a specie called....

Homo sapiens!

wrong !!!
most dangerous species is

Homo sapiens womanus
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by reactionpapa: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2014
i hear dem well
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by omoadeleye(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2014
person go just building something to destroy another person, na must to fight each other?
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iheanyi40(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: if only people would stop buying Weapon and buy my orange,the world would have been a much more better place wink
u don smoke dt sh1t dis morning abi undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by cirmuell(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Horlawoomey: The world will seize to exist if another world war resurfaces, nations are even afraid of one another..... .
#truth
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iceberylin(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2014
sorry dr,oya cum take two wink
ggrin: *broken heart* cry
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2014
bro,your own Still dh o, abi make i help you grin
iheanyi40: u don smoke dt sh1t dis morning abi undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by 4q: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2014
Humans are MAD ( Mutually Assured Destruction ).

I don't know what humans will fight 3rd world war with, but the 4th world war will be fought with clubs and sticks. Albert Einstein.
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by 50calibre(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
The Russians have a history of creating monstrous weapons. While the US focuses more on smaller precision weapons, Russia couldn't care about precision, they create monstrous weapons to strike fear & take every thing out.

The Tsar Bomb is the largest every man made explosion, the USSR initially planned to make it a 100Mgt yield but later had to reduce it to 50Mgt for fear of what it might not only do to the people testing it, but what it might do to the planet. Yet the explosion was so large (about 1000+ times larger than Hiroshima or Nagasaki) it caused a minor earthquake.

This struck fear into the Americans, that the UN had to meet to start talks on Nuclear proliferation treaty.

The Topol-M is another Russian monstrosity, this beast is able to deliver enough war heads to take out a sizeable chunk of any country. Its so terrifying they nicknamed it Satan

3 Likes

Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by ggrin(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: sorry dr,oya cum take two wink
undecided
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by Psalhadeen: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Waoh!end time?
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by ggrin(f): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2014
nickz: gringrin lmao
thanks jah smiley
Re: 20 Of The World's Most Destructive Weapons In History by iceberylin(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Fixed wink
ggrin: Thanks Love grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Unidentified Space Junk Labelled ‘WTF’ Is About To Crash Into Earth / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.