Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals (417 Views)

I Will Score Against Arsenal- Yakubu Aiyegbeni / The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals / Feed The Yak And He Will Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by lekansy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
According to the POLL conducted by Sky Sport on their twitter page, Danny Welbeck is likely to score more goals this season.He was chosen among Radamel Falcao,Wayne Rooney, Robin Van Persie. Do you agree with this?.For more news visit http:///1xTe6qp

Re: The Tweeters Have Spoken, Danny Welbeck Will Score The Most Premier League Goals by am0s(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeh...,.if anybdy doubt me
put ma usaname for head make u hit me com may

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Leagues Codes / Court Sacks Pinnick’s NFF / The Sorry State Of Our Nigerian League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.