Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,341 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? (828 Views)

FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / N65 Charge On Third-party ATM Withdrawals Takes Effect Today / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by oskaaay(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just want to know if this is happening to other bank users. It was announced that banks will charge N65 per transaction done via other banks' ATM from September 1st. Amazingly I have done two transactions now but nothing of such. Am using GTB.

Does your own bank deduct the N65 charges when you use another ATM aside theirs or not?
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by Gboliwe: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
oskaaay: Just want to know if this is happening to other bank users. It was announced that banks will charge N65 per transaction done via other banks' ATM from September 1st. Amazingly I have done two transactions now but nothing of such. Am using GTB.

Does your own bank deduct the N65 charges when you use another ATM aside theirs or not?
It will take effect after the 3rd ATM transaction
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by Gooci(m): 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
since the day announced, me neva use my card for anoda bank
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by oskaaay(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Gboliwe: It will take effect after the 3rd ATM transaction

Chai...if this if true o ga oooooooo
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by lirusehn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014

Using my Daimond bank's card for the 4th time and yet no #65 was debited like seriously!
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by oskaaay(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
lirusehn:
Using my Daimond bank's card for the 4th time and yet no #65 was debited like seriously!

oooooo...kobiko...my chest returned to normal with your comment..against the previuos one.....hmmmmmm

Will not forget to say Thanks!
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by MegaLaurel: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na lie Bro no my mind what you hear in the media joor... Once u withdraw from other ATM apart from ur bank #65 will be deducted. It happened to me twice this week just 1 single transaction from StanbicBank #65 was deducted immediately, the following day another single withdrawal from Access #65 was removed sharp sharp. It was at this point I decided to be going faraway to do my transaction at any GTBank in my area. Though #65 my might be small to some but to me it spoils my round figure balance in my account. And I really hate that kind of a thing when checking my acct balance. undecided
Na lie Bro no my mind what you hear in the media joor... Once u withdraw from other ATM apart from ur bank #65 will be deducted. It happened to me twice this week just 1 single transaction from StanbicBank #65 was deducted immediately, the following day another single withdrawal from Access #65 was removed sharp sharp. It was at this point I decided to be going faraway to do my transaction at any GTBank in my area. Though #65 my might be small to some but to me it spoils my round figure balance in my account. And I really hate that kind of a thing when checking my acct balance.
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
since september 1st, 65naira have been deducted from my account more than 6 times.

Regards,
Samuel.
Re: Is The New N65 ATM Bank Charge Effective On Your Bank Account-nairalander? by dwizy(m): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2014
Yea. Twice already in 4Days. Enterprise Card on Skye Bank ATM.

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Pay Customers For Using E-payment Channels / You Can Make 300 Dolars Today / I Have An Idea! How Do I Sell It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.