Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists (2596 Views)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Nigerian Army Kills Boko Haram Members, Rescues 210 Hostages (Graphic Photos) / Army Kills Boko Haram Kingpin, Brother In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Lusola15: 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good news
Its good dt d APC escaped now them go go tell their wetin der eye see for market cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by omenka(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
shizzleStar: i hope this is very very true. For the first time since the insurgency started, sharia reporters seem to have gotten it right with their reportage this time.....this is a very cheering news and welcome development. Shows our military are getting more strategic by the day.
The most cheering news/quite goes thus:
"we knew boko haram planned attacks three days ago and we prepared for them", that shows proactiveness

"the Nigerian troops emerged from their places of ambush and engaged them from various sides", again that was proactive

"the military killed most of the insurgents seizing a variety of high calibre weapons from the insurgents", now this is so so heart warming i tell ya cheesy
This is gonna be a very swell weekend for our troops and indeed every peace loving Nigerian.

Death to boko haram!

Death to their sponsors, allies, financiers, supporters, followers and virgins angry

Death to every bar.stard that in one way or the other given moral or psychological support to bokoharam either by their utterances, propaganda, false reportage, castigating the Nigerian army or bad mouthing the troops angry

Death to those bar.stards that say boko.haram should be given amnesty. angry

Death to those bar.stards that say they will take the Nigerian military hierarchy to ICC and those shouting human rights against terrorists angry

Death to all you bars.tards.! angry

Finally, i don't usually do this cos i consider it silly and childish despite having been there on more than 10 occasions, but i am overwhelmed with joy by this news, so permit me to say just for today.

F.T.C cheesycheesycheesycheesy

www.bellanaija.com/2014/05/29/is-this-the-way-forward-jonathan-declares-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-declares-amnesty-for-boko-haram-members-minister/

In other words you just called your president a ba*stard and wished him death!!!

See how far your brain could carry you?? undecided
What a re*tard...embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by maestroferddi: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

Would love to.

But my talents have better use elsewhere.

I leave that to the OP who snapped some soldiers at his backyard.

After all, one of the greatest discoveries of all time is the usefulness of DIVISION OF LABOUR.
Why not keep mum if you have nothing constructive/reasonable to say?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by shizzleStar: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
omenka:

www.bellanaija.com/2014/05/29/is-this-the-way-forward-jonathan-declares-amnesty-for-boko-haram/

In other words you just called your president a ba*stard and wished him death!!!

See how far your brain could carry you?? undecided
What a re*tard...:- [
you are a grade A dunce! that was a coy to make those bar.stards surrender, who gives amnesty to terrorists? so what happened to the amnesty declared? on whose condition? you think its same as ND like you evil people wanted? ewu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by kaeycea(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
I still don't believe sahara reporters... They ar trying to play "fair and balance " reporting...
Trust me..this report will be followed by their usual propaganda for BH..
This time around with increased vigor against NA
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Hero10001: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
tit: the NA did his without "air support".
You ambushed APC, HILUX Vans, Bombs, Suicide bombers, Motorcycle, 200 armed men, prior to a 3 days old info without air support?!! Something is missing, it's either the report was wrong or the reporter is bad.
It is only those that knows nothing about War will believe this.
No to Terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Unionised(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
maestroferddi: Why not keep mum if you have nothing constructive/reasonable to say?

I think i'm reasonable enough.

You rather should say something more constructive.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by arewanationz: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are a grade A dunce! so what happened to the amnesty declared? on whose condition? you think its same as ND like you evil people wanted? ewu

You should know when to stop talking else you will keep sounding less intelligent.

Go back to your initial post and you will understand what omenka meant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by omenka(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are a grade A dunce! so what happened to the amnesty declared? on whose condition? you think its same as ND like you evil people wanted? ewu
Still a fool. You keep bleeting all over the place like an ewe ovulating. Problem is, whenever you open your effing gub to bleet, you stick your foot right in it.

You need a leash lest you wander and get run over by a fvcking dump truck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Sirkris(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
how comes BH APC escaped towards bama which is reported to be in NA control? wonders shall never end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by omenka(m): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
arewanationz:

You should know when to stop talking else you will keep sounding less intelligent.

Go back to your initial post and you will understand what omenka meant.
Leave the ewe to keep bleeting. He's one of those who speak and act then do the thinking much later. I guess I don't have to respond to him anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by maestroferddi: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

I think i'm reasonable enough.

You rather should say something more constructive.
You think so?
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by olapluto(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Most reassuring news I've heard in a long time from NA. Now take the initiative! The BH have been lured to the open by the NA. Now it will be hard to go back to Sambisa! Finish them off in Gwoza and capture Shekau there.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by maestroferddi: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hero10001:
You ambushed APC, HILUX Vans, Bombs, Suicide bombers, Motorcycle, 200 armed men, prior to a 3 days old info without air support?!! Something is missing, it's either the report was wrong or the reporter is bad.
It is only those that knows nothing about War will believe this.
No to Terrorism.
What exactly are you talking about?

Who told you an army cannot successfully launch a campaign/offensive without air support?

Where did you read that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by idupaul: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
OKKO: Good news!!!
But why must the APC escape? Escape to were? From which route? Road or bush or river?
The hours this operation lasted is enough for one of NAF jet fighters to fly in for an aerial support and trace down the APC to their base since BH is withdrawing possible bomb it completely.
High caliber vehicle and ammunition is not good to be in the hands of enemy!

Congrats NA though una get saboteurs ooo, they don already tell this sharia reporters the detail of the intelligence and operation. Nawaooo!

Which jet fighter are u guys always speaking of? The two Alphas or the 4 Chendu's .. Non has that ability u speak of
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
150 today
Yesterday they killed 55
Tomorrow they will kill 200
If you count all the boko haram killed including the ones we saw shot on video,they have reached at least 7000 if not 10K
How many are they?
Seems to me they killed 15 and added zero behind it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by deeobserver209(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't believe anything Saharareporters dishes out to the public. Waiting for more credible media outlets.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Firefire(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
kaeycea: I still don't believe sahara reporters... They ar trying to play "fair and balance " reporting...
Trust me..this report will be followed by their usual propaganda for BH..
This time around with increased vigor against NA

sahara desert reporters are useless trying to play on our intelligence.

We know our Military are winning the WAR and we are not interested in sahara media terrorism news to tell us.

Sahara reporter GnD with your co crook bbc
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Firefire(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sunnybobo3: Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J front page please.

Please don’t move it... Don't set a precedent for news from untrusted site like SHR, remember Sahara Reporters for who they are.

my humble submission...
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by AlexisM16: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Babymama1: 150 today
Yesterday they killed 55
Tomorrow they will kill 200
If you count all the boko haram killed including the ones we saw shot on video,they have reached at least 7000 if not 10K
How many are they?
Seems to me they killed 15 and added zero behind it.

Hilariouscheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Firefire:

Please don’t move it... Don't set a precedent for news from untrusted site like SHR, remember Sahara Reporters for who they are.

my humble submission...

At least for once they reported victory for the Nigerian Army.
Re: Nigerian Army Kills 150 Terrorists by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

At least for once they reported victory for the Nigerian Army.

I agree. Unfortunately 98.9% of their news is FALSE and wicked against Nigeria sovereignty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man / Buhari To Visit Enugu Tomorrow / Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.