Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church (3286 Views)

Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / 7 Killed As Building Collapses In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
berem: If you wanna go to festac,you need to drive through Ago palace roundabout by the right and drive down to apple junction then you find your way from the left down to the bridge and you're in festac town. You need to go quickly cos of the heavy traffic especially at ejigbo.

Thanks Luv! Let me give it a trial!
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

you're welcome sis. Drive safely! smiley
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by focus7: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Tell us more. T.B. Joshua has a mafia following him about ? Odikwa serious.
which one be ur own self, why is it that u only following this lady's post?
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by djfaithy: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
R.I.P to the dead, I wonder why his god did not show him that would happen.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
berem: you're welcome sis. Drive safely! smiley

My boo, The traffic no be moi moi o >:
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My boo, The traffic no be moi moi o >:
I talk am! That road na die! Very nonsense road I swear. Just be careful sha.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jh
berem: If you wanna go to festac,you need to drive through Ago palace roundabout by the right and drive down to apple junction then you find your way from the left down to the bridge and you're in festac town. You need to go quickly cos of the heavy traffic especially at ejigbo.

Mama Eko

You sabi Lagos no be small.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by semitunde: 1:59am On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

That's a terrible route to festac!!

Take the express, branch in at the NNPC filling station near mile 2 and drive down to apple junction and festac.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by tit(f): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2014
AaaaH!
I trust TB Joshua!
He will do them "fire-all-over-the bodi".

No shakin
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Blackfire(m): 2:35am On Sep 13, 2014
.... W O W

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe / The Pictures That May Prompt Jonathan To Postpone The Elections Till Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.