Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. (1202 Views)

7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Input(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
#1. She always update on Facebook saying how she is over you,how she regretted spending time with you bla bla bla
#2. Always uploading pictures of her dressing in a tempting way

#3. Going about trying to spoil your name.

....my personal experience
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by ideyhere(f): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dumb Post.

Being in Denial is different from Being in Love undecided

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Zillight: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
I just wasted my 60seconds opening this thread.
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Input: #1. She always update on Facebook saying how she is over you,how she regretted spending time with you bla bla bla
#2. Always uploading pictures of her dressing in a tempting way

#3. Going about trying to spoil your name.

....my personal experience
you are the one in love that lady is serious get over yourself. So a lady looking good and dessing

nicely is a sign that she's not over her ex? Lmao guys are so dumb no wonder lol I am a huge photo junkie I upload them every week or so and I look good in everyone of them, my stupid ex inbox me every week he's been talking to his self for God knows how long no damn reply from me, so this is his logic? Lmfao he will die in it. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Input(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
rokiatu: you are the one in love that lady is serious get over yourself. So a lady looking good and dessing

nicely is a sign that she's not over her ex? Lmao guys are so dumb no wonder lol I am a huge photo junkie I upload them every week or so and I look good in everyone of them, my stupid ex inbox me every week he's been talking to his self for God knows how long no damn reply from me, so this is his logic? Lmfao he will die in it. grin grin

That's you

Remember I said personal experience its not general so don't get so furious like you are still in love with him.
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Input:

That's you

Remember I said personal experience its not general so don't get so furious like you are still in love with him.
looolz hahahhahaaha stop throwing the world love around so freely I beg.
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hey dude don't judge because your ex dresses well mean she's into my brother you're deceiving, when any girls leave she's able to be post pix and writing all sort of things on her fb wall....means she's definitely free from your bounce....note nothing like experience in girls act because they same
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Input(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
malonephills: Hey dude don't judge because your ex dresses well mean she's into my brother you're deceiving, when any girls leave she's able to be post pix and writing all sort of things on her fb wall....means she's definitely free from your bounce....note nothing like experience in girls act because they same

Speak English!!!
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Input(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
rokiatu: looolz hahahhahaaha stop throwing the world love around so freely I beg.
Nice pic ,now I see why your ex keep inboxing you
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
rokiatu: looolz hahahhahaaha stop throwing the world love around so freely I beg.
ROKIATU : The cleanest babe on NL.

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Input:
Nice pic ,now I see why your ex keep inboxing you
lol

Johnzzy: ROKIATU : The cleanest babe on NL.
thanks.
Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by harffie(m): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2014
MizMyColi: Dumb Post.

Being in Denial is different from Being in Love undecided
Tell am o

1 Like

Re: Signs Your Ex Is Still In Love With You. by dmcdad: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2014
Input:

Speak English!!!
O boy! I thibj say I na me no sabi read again oooooo. The thing wan confuse me this morning sha. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Assisting A Lady With Her Bag: Unhealthy Or Kind Gesture? / How Should A Real Loving Man Treat His Wife / 25 Solid Fact About Players (boys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.