Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll (2191 Views)

2015: PDP Presidential Nominee Poll / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP / 2015: APC In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
As the 2014 Primary season is less than a month away, several names from the All a Progressives Congress have been bandied around as potential contestants in the party's 'modified' direct presidential primary.

This poll is to seek the individual who would be the best fit for the APC in the February 14, 2015 Presidential election.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' If you favor Okorocha

5 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' if you favor Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' if you favor Buhari

35 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' if you favor Kwankwaso

12 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' if you favor Fashola

25 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
'Like' if you favor Tambuwal.

9 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by EmoBoy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Are these the best candidates within the APC? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by menix(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abeg lik if u favour Shekau...

14 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
EmoBoy: Are these the best candidates within the APC? grin grin

They're only the ones being bandied about in the media and social media.

Anyway, I find it bizarre that INEC's guidelines allowed Presidential candidates only 3 months of campaigning before the general election.
In the US, politicians start their campaigns 13-14 months before the general election, and 6 months before the start of the primaries/caucuses.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by PaulJohn1: 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
I can only support these three guys on the list: Fashola, Okorocha or Buhari. The others having nothing special that makes them different from the random "chop-chop" Naija politician.

Kwankwaso's flyovers doesn't make him unique. Akpabio and Amosun have built flyovers and are still building, so I see his flyovers contructions as his duties.

These three have something that stands them out.
Fashola- An excellent administrator and one who is focused.
Okorocha- A detrabalised politician.
Buhari- An anti-corruption crusader.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Bugatie(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan: 'Like' if you favor Tambuwal.

Last I checked, Tambuwal is still in PDP
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
PaulJohn1: I can only support these three guys on the list: Fashola, Okorocha or Buhari. The others having nothing special that makes them different from the random "chop-chop" Naija politician.

Kwankwaso's flyovers doesn't make him unique. Akpabio and Amosun have built flyovers and are still building, so I see his flyovers contructions as his duties.

These three have something that stands them out.
Fashola- An excellent administrator and one who is focused.
Okorocha- A detrabalised politician.
Buhari- An anti-corruption crusader.
A Fashola/Okorocha ticket will, in the idealist world, be a 'perfect' ticket.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Bugatie:

Last I checked, Tambuwal is still in PDP
But according to insiders, he's set to decamp to the APC.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by PaulJohn1: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan:
A Fashola/Okorocha ticket will, in the idealist world, be a 'perfect' ticket.

It's a superb combination, they are both vibrant and sellable in a society where majority are literate. But in a complex country like Nigeria, the combination won't fly, you have to consider the idiotic zoning system and all those dirty politics. Perhaps, they'll pass in a country like "Southern Nigeria".

3 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by emmasege: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
"Like" if u favour none of the candidates

5 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by okosodo: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Like if you favour osama bin laden s.a w

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by gift01: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Like if you believe this is a useless post as there are officially not many candidates who have signified interest to run so, no speculation.

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by EmoBoy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan:

Anyway, I find it bizarre that INEC's guidelines allowed Presidential candidates only 3 months of campaigning before the general election.
In the US, politicians start their campaigns 13-14 months before the general election, and 6 months before the start of the primaries/caucuses.

Even at that, these guys are a part and parcel of the current political rot that is leaving the country in a wreck. They have nothing positive to offer Nigerians and Yes, even Fashola.

As per the INEC rule, The political climate over here is usually quite unstable during election periods hence the regulation. In the future, the policy may be abandoned as the democratic processes become more strengthened and progressive.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by PhockPhockMan: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
menix: Abeg lik if u favour Shekau...
I just vote for Shekau, of course, he's a prominent member of APC.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Longeria(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh my God, so SHEKAU get vote pass Atiku?

APC wicked o o.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by sseunth(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
CFCfan:

they are mre organised in us....can nigeria handle political war??...i guess dats why it s 3mnths....all bcus of conflict
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by lilprinze: 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Like if you favour GEJ grin

2 Likes

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
EmoBoy:

Even at that, these guys are a part and parcel of the current political rot that is leaving the country in a wreck. They have nothing positive to offer Nigerians and Yes, even Fashola.

As per the INEC rule, The political climate over here is usually quite unstable during election periods hence the regulation. In the future, the policy may be abandoned as the democratic processes become more strengthened and progressive.
sseunth: they are mre organised in us....can nigeria handle political war??...i guess dats why it s 3mnths....all bcus of conflict
I think you guys are right. Despite some little improvements, the Nigerian political class still engage in thuggery and violence. Maybe INEC learned from the past and decided to settle for a relatively short campaign season.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by menix(m): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I just vote for Shekau, of course, he's a prominent member of APC.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur username alone wuld not jst stop @ chibok but all federal girls college student wuld kidnap demsef by demsef nd live wiv u nd shekau in Aso rock....
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
So far, over 56% of 'likes' are against Buhari.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fashola ain't doing too badly cheesy
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by JEITO: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Chaii!!! The way apc go dey fall yakata after their primaries eh... E go worse pass storey building collapse for lagos

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fixed
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^
We shall see.

Meanwhile, the number of ministries should be reduced from the present 26, to 12 in order to further cut down the cost of running the government. Also, the NASS should approve the merger/creation of ministries; it shouldn't be an administrative function of the President.

A constitutional amendment is needed to set the max number of ministers to be appointed, at 30, instead of the present 1 minister per state.
Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by daveP(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
If i wanted to take a biased 'regional advantage' view, il go for Fashola. But il love to see him as that effective VP. Okorocha can take the slot. His Northern followers seems okay for a man like him. Kwankwaso came late, same for Tambuwal. And pls pls and pls can someone tell Buhari that he is definitely a 200% too old for that job?

1 Like

Re: 2015: APC Presidential Nominee Poll by zurine(f): 1:36am On Sep 14, 2014
i think GMB is well over 80 yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is GEJ Still Clueless? / Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. / SHOCKING: Buhari And Obasanjo Tenure More Corrupt Than Goodluck Tenure Says TI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.