Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,638 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Romancelanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders. (1361 Views)

Which Romancelanders Would You Love To Date? / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs / Some Romancelanders Who Had Opened Thread For Their Crush So Far. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Before u start feeling inferior about yourself, u may like to consider these post. If u think you must open a thread for nairalanders to tell u if u are beautiful/handsome or not, this message might be for u.

Ever wondered why The most beautiful chick in your street may end up in the arms of someone who isnt too handsome as you or why that hot handsome guy in your hood may end up chasing after that lady who isnt as beautiful as you are. The facy is that beauty does not ensure if you will have the best partner for yourself, so beauty is noy everything.

Consider the popular saying that "Everything Na packaging". Thats just it, being beautiful depends on how u package urself, how ypu present yourself, how good you can make yourself look..if u are to borthered that U weren't created as beautiful / handsome as your friend, maybe a little packaging of yourself may add more to that which God has endowed you with.

And i dont know if u've heard about this saying too "Owo ni fine boy/gurl" .. it is a yoruba saying that means money makes u beautiful, thats jst it. What you shld worry about is how to get this money, not your look, with money u can bed agbani darego herself, u can make ramsey noah/john dumelo ur guy with money.

Bottom line is u guys shld Stop feeling inferior about yourselves, Everybody is beautiful/handsome in his/her own way, believe me , when the time comes, you will have little or no time to bother about Your looks.

And you guys should stop creating threads about being the most beautiful gurl / handsome dude on nairaland, no one is a citadel of an all-round beauty. No one has it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nairalanders speaking the truth as it pain them for the FIRST time since 2003 grin

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by fairari022(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
ranting over a 16year teen, who may or not able to bath all by herself. seriously, I join your grand kids to give up on, sir .

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by nikkypearl(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
@op..I don't get it!why "Romanciella"?

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
nikkypearl: @op..I don't get it!why "Romanciella"?
I think most of her threads are about how beautiful she is or is she or she is not? Or what not undecided
Re: Romancelanders. by marieolae(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
my dear I was wondering the same thing !!
Re: Romancelanders. by marieolae(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nice thread tho. *applause*

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by dechandel(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ehen op
Why romanciella's name

U had berra leave d girl alone tongue
Re: Romancelanders. by Romanciella(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
undecided smiley
Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
krall: Nairalanders speaking the truth as it pain them for the FIRST time since 2003 grin
Lol. Na you sabi...
...but this is character deformation @OP, why title your thread after a NLer?

Your post speaks the truth, enough of all the NL beauty, NL cutie...it's beginning to get boringgggg. Though, it helps relieve tension reading the comments, but it has to stop.

We are all gifted and unique in our own different ways...
Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Na you sabi...

Your post speaks the truth, enough of all the NL beauty, NL cutie...it's beginning to get boringgggg. Though, it helps relieve tension reading the comments, but it has to stop.

that was not the original title. He modified it.

Who stole your DP? angry I can't see it anymore
Re: Romancelanders. by Olusanya333(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just in case
Re: Romancelanders. by Romanciella(f): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Na you sabi...

lol u wanna know y op named his thread after me...... its obvious the op is just looking for attention or probably seeking lots of comments....

we all know the drill.... any thread that m in must definitely have lots of #haters# comments....

don't say I didn't tell u

#still preety#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Romanciella: lol u wanna know y op named his thread after me...... its obvious the op is just looking for attention or probably seeking lots of comments....

we all know the drill.... any thread that m in must definitely have lots of #haters# comments....

#still preety#
don't mind him, we all love you just as you are undecided
Re: Romancelanders. by Tymax(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol. The truth has been served hot and spicy. grin

Narcissism stinks in this section.
Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Lol. The truth has been served hot and spicy. grin

Narcissism stinks in this section.
right??
Re: Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014

dechandel:
Ehen op
Why romanciella's name

U had berra leave d girl alone tongue

marieolae: my dear I was wondering the same thing !!

Romanciella refer to regular visitors of the romance section (no offense to romanciella herself)... i jst cudnt figure a good topic for d thread ni jare
abi which english i fit use naa...
wink
Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
krall: that was not the original title. He modified it.

Who stole your DP? angry I can't see it anymore
ahhh...my ancestors stole it o. I wanna see your own pic for a change kiss
Re: Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Romanciella: lol u wanna know y op named his thread after me...... its obvious the op is just looking for attention or probably seeking lots of comments....

#still preety#
Lolz...
4 ur mind...
i apologise for using ur username ooo
wink wink wink
Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
ahhh...my ancestors stole it o. I wanna see your own pic for a change kiss
but I have put it before
Re: Romancelanders. by NickiRoman: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
#Boring grin
Re: Romancelanders. by Arsenalholic(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
ERCROSS:

Romanciella refer to regular visitors of the romance section (no offense to romanciella herself)... i jst cudnt figure a good topic for d thread ni jare
abi which english i fit use naa...
wink
''Romancelanders'' should suffice.

The title right now, somehow throws a damp on the nice msg you're trying to pass across.
Re: Romancelanders. by XketchDesigns(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
That ignorant thing. Advertising herself like tomtom. I mean have some self respect for crying out loud! You are not that beautiful, and skinny as he'll. Sometimes I wonder if she happens to be a very gorgeous lady, what will happen? Maybe pay seun to advertise her on nairaland add. Gosh..

And There's this other one that doesn't know how to spell. Her post are mostly filled with grammatical errors but yet she posts on every topic in the romance section.
Re: Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arsenalholic: ''Romancelanders'' should suffice.

The title right now, somehow throws a damp on the nice msg you're trying to pass across.
Hmmm.
Thankz broh.. i ve done d needfull

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by MrCork: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
ERCROSS: [b][/b]Before u start feeling inferior about yourself, u may like to consider these post. If u think you must open a thread for nairalanders to tell u if u are beautiful/handsome or not, this message might be for u.

Ever wondered why The most beautiful chick in your street may end up in the arms of someone who isnt too handsome as you or why that hot handsome guy in your hood may end up chasing after that lady who isnt as beautiful as you are. The facy is that beauty does not ensure if you will have the best partner for yourself, so beauty is noy everything.

Consider the popular saying that "Everything Na packaging". Thats just it, being beautiful depends on how u package urself, how ypu present yourself, how good you can make yourself look..if u are to borthered that U weren't created as beautiful / handsome as your friend, maybe a little packaging of yourself may add more to that which God has endowed you with.

And i dont know if u've heard about this saying too "Owo ni fine boy/gurl" .. it is a yoruba saying that means money makes u beautiful, thats jst it. What you shld worry about is how to get this money, not your look, with money u can bed agbani darego herself, u can make ramsey noah/john dumelo ur guy with money.

Bottom line is u guys shld Stop feeling inferior about yourselves, Everybody is beautiful/handsome in his/her own way, believe me , when the time comes, you will have little or no time to bother about Your looks.

And you guys should stop creating threads about being the most beautiful gurl / handsome dude on nairaland, no one is a citadel of an all-round beauty. No one has it all.

...bro to cut the loooong story shot.....r u simply sayin u need punnny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
What is happening here?
Re: Romancelanders. by Jerrick(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

...bro to cut the loooong story shot.....r u simply sayin u need punnny? undecided
Ode.....how do they relate
Re: Romancelanders. by Jerrick(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nobleval: What is happening here?
WATER. tongue

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jerrick: WATER. tongue
Did you just quote me?
Re: Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

Mrcork...
If there is one thing u r very good at doing, den it is derailing threads..
Is dat d only talent u have
Re: Romancelanders. by MrCork: 12:48am On Sep 13, 2014
ERCROSS:
Mrcork...
If there is one thing u r very good at doing, den it is derailing threads..
Is dat d only talent u have

...ok then,,,,so ur sayin u Neva come to nairaland for woman?....correction...may I remind u that every male (maaryed or single) on nairaland came to loook for punny! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders. by ERCROSS(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
MrCork:

...ok then,,,,so ur sayin u Neva come to nairaland for woman?....correction...may I remind u that every male (maaryed or single) on nairaland came to loook for punny! lipsrsealed
Broz u're mistaken..
Just because u came hia to look for punny doesn't mean every other member came for the same purpose as urs...
Btw... what is d meaning of "PUNNY"...
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beauty And Sex / Places To Get Life Partners / Why Women Do Change Attitude After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.