Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,156 members, 7,821,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Some Girls Really Have Guts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Really Have Guts (1655 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
This happened years back when I was still a student in the university.

One cool evening, as we usually did in our lodge, my guys and I were just sitting on the drive way kebs, enjoying the breeze after a tedious school day when a group of three girls alighted from a car that just drove by. I gently took off the earphones of my Walkman which had been playing Tribute by Yanni so I could "savour" the moment.
As you'd expect from guys, we were all eyes on them, expecially as they walked past us into the lodge. Trust guys; enough whistling, expecially from one Warri boy there.

About 20 minutes later, one of the girls who actually stayed in a suite at the lodge walked towards us and said, "please Liveair, can I see you for a moment?"
Now, we all knew ourselves as neighbour but...was something wrong? I thought to myself, was there something she needed help with fixing? No! If she needed such help, she'd call her nearest neighbour, besides, see macho men here na.

As I sheepishly followed her, see my guy men imagining things.
She lead me to her suite, just as her two friends were making their way out.
For the first time I got to see how tastfully furnished and meticulously tidy her place was.
I was busy looking for what might need fixing when I became conscious of the music playing from her sound system. "...guess am on my way...might be glad you stayed..." This was Lionel Richie at his best.

She asked me to sit, she sat down near me. At this point am saying 'blood of god' in my mind. What is happening here, I thought to myself.
In her exact words, she said, "please don't be offended that I called you abruptly from you friends, I have been...been...trying to get the right opportunity but its hard. I have observed that you are very organised and don't keep girlfriends, despite how handsome you are. Well, I guess its rude to stalk people...but I just wanted to..."

Jah jehovah armageddon! Is this real? My head had become so big it was suffocating me now. This was a girl most guys would wage war to date. She had it all, yes all!
She continued, "I really like you, yes I do. Don't even know how you'll respond but I just had to tell you".
All this while, she refused to make eye contact with me as she stylishly fiddled with studs on her belt.

While leaving her place, still dazed from it all, my Warri friend Obus rushed towards me, "Liveair, you don dey do tayan tayan for kians! You don jump from saloon enter 4×4 V6? Oghene!"
I kept thinking, did she and her two musketeer friends all brainstorm on this? And the music? This was a girl who couldn't stand a wall gecko yet had this guts to call a guy out from his friend to bare her mind.
Till date I have great respect for her.

Had another experience but that's for another day.

Have you experienced such or done such?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by ideyhere(f): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hehehehe...op op!!!
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere: Hehehehe...op op!!!

O yes!
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by constance500: 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair: This happened years back when I was still a student In the university .

While leaving her place, still dazed from it all, my Warri friend Obus rushed towards me, "Liveair, you don dey do tayan tayan for kians! You don jump from saloon enter 4×4 V6? Oghene!"

This part got me cracking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by ideyhere(f): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair:

O yes!

Are you sure? wink
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Tymax(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair, did you turn down her request? grin
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by banjicom(m): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry Op you must have been DREAMING again!

Tell me the truth

and I will Forgive you!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere:

Are you sure? wink

About what exactly?
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by philantoxx(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
it happens in a flash,no time to even celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Liveair, did you turn down her request? grin

You really want to know what I said to her? Its long o, really long.
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Tymax(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair:

You really want to know what I said to her? Its long o, really long.
You dare not say no. grin
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by ideyhere(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair:

About what exactly?

Everything
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by menix(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
@livewire.. Ur lie can resurrect a decaying corpse...
Expect she'z a he, then I wuld blive...

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere:

Everything

menix: @livewire.. Ur lie can resurrect a decaying corpse...

I don't really need to convince you.
Anyway, FYI, it happened to me more than once.
Took me time to recall all the details here.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Enegod(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Liveair: This happened years back when I was still a student in the university.

One cool evening, as we usually did in our lodge, my guys and I were just sitting on the drive way kebs, enjoying the breeze after a tedious school day when a group of three girls alighted from a car that just drove by. I gently took off the earphones of my Walkman which had been playing Tribute by Yanni so I could "savour" the moment.
As you'd expect from guys, we were all eyes on them, expecially as they walked past us into the lodge. Trust guys; enough whistling, expecially from one Warri boy there.

About 20 minutes later, one of the girls who actually stayed in a suite at the lodge walked towards us and said, "please Liveair, can I see you for a moment?"
Now, we all knew ourselves as neighbour but...was something wrong? I thought to myself, was there something she needed help with fixing? No! If she needed such help, she'd call her nearest neighbour, besides, see macho men here na.

As I sheepishly followed her, see my guy men imagining things.
She lead me to her suite, just as her two friends were making their way out.
For the first time I got to see how tastfully furnished and meticulously tidy her place was.
I was busy looking for what might need fixing when I became conscious of the music playing from her sound system. "...guess am on my way...might be glad you stayed..." This was Lionel Richie at his best.

She asked me to sit, she sat down near me. At this point am saying 'blood of god' in my mind. What is happening here, I thought to myself.
In her exact words, she said, "please don't be offended that I called you abruptly from you friends, I have been...been...trying to get the right opportunity but its hard. I have observed that you are very organised and don't keep girlfriends, despite how handsome you are. Well, I guess its rude to stalk people...but I just wanted to..."

Jah jehovah armageddon! Is this real? My head had become so big it was suffocating me now. This was a girl most guys would wage war to date. She had it all, yes all!
She continued, "I really like you, yes I do. Don't even know how you'll respond but I just had to tell you".
All this while, she refused to make eye contact with me as she stylishly fiddled with studs on her belt.

I kept thinking, did she and her two musketeer friends all brainstorm on this? And the music? This was a girl who couldn't stand a wall gecko yet had this guts to call a guy out from his friend to bare her mind.
Till date I have great respect for her.

Had another experience but that's for another day.

Have you experienced such or done such?

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by dnacrystal: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
But honestly, what do guys think when a girl shows affection directly?
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by DeBlunt: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Daydreaming. ... cheesy
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax: Liveair, did you turn down her request? grin
Him no get the liver grin
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by MrCork: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
...true.....this dak skin females hav guts.....they think they can talk to people anyhow like market women

They talk bak and they never obey!
angry

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
dnacrystal: But honestly, what do guys think when a girl shows affection directly?

Same way girls feel, only that she is then seen as bold.
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tymax:
You dare not say no. grin

Hmm, even God would be angry.
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
dnacrystal: But honestly, what do guys think when a girl shows affection directly?
We donot like it...we prefer u give us d green lyt and we do d chasing/talkn...if u ova-show the affection, we take u for granted...
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by dnacrystal: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
SuperMartins: We donot like it...we prefer u give us d green lyt and we do d chasing/talkn...if u ova-show the affection, we take u for granted...
I see. It must really be uncool since at least one guy disapproves of it.
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Arsenalholic(m): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2014
MrCork: ...true.....this dak skin females hav guts.....they think they can talk to people anyhow like market women

They talk bak and they never obey!
angry
Hey green-skinned co.ck STFU already. This your montonous trash you keep spewing is so annoying.

If you hate dark-skinned ladies that much, why do you come to a forum that is the pride of black Africa? Don't you know forums where the white-skinned ladies reign supreme? Go there and meet 'em joor.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by MrCork: 12:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Arsenalholic: Hey green-skinned co.ck STFU already. This your montonous trash you keep spewing is so annoying.

If you hate dark-skinned ladies that much, why do you come to a forum that is the pride of black Africa? Don't you know forums where the white-skinned ladies reign supreme? Go there and meet 'em joor.

.....this one as clearly Neva dated light skin female in his life... Or I lie?....ok then..apat from television,.hav u Eva spoken to white woman ? Ever? .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by MisterLongman(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2014
menix: @livewire.. Ur lie can resurrect a decaying corpse...
Not only that..... It can make the hairs on a dead corpse stand at ease

Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by menix(m): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Not only that..... It can make the hairs on a dead corpse stand at ease

Broz.. Re u a morgue attendant?
Jst ponderin..
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by MisterLongman(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2014
menix:

Broz.. Re u a morgue attendant?
Jst ponderin..
Chaii...... See kweshiongringrin
Re: Some Girls Really Have Guts by Liveair: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Chaii...... See kweshiongringrin

I think he had reasons to have asked, answer him.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Told Her To Leave But She Is Saying No! / He Just Find Out She's Not A Virgine / LOL: Guys Dont Get Mad At Me On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.